What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Hey, sup?
Tired.... moving to new apartment (hostel room...there are like 6-8 apartments owned by my institute and you get a room and sometimes you have to move long story short the lady managing it is weird) tomorrow...moved some stuff after work today and will move again tomorrow :(

At times like this I wish I was married...need a man to move stuff and how the hell did I get soo many things? :(

Tired.... moving to new apartment (hostel room...there are like 6-8 apartments owned by my institute and you get a room and sometimes you have to move long story short the lady managing it is weird) tomorrow...moved some stuff after work today and will move again tomorrow :(
uhhh movings are tiresome, but the effort worth it if the new place is good.
At times like this I wish I was married...need a man to move stuff and how the hell did I get soo many things? :(
:lol: This is one the situations that married men were wishing that they were not married. :lol:

uhhh movings are tiresome, but the effort worth it if the new place is good.

:lol: This is one the situations that married men were wishing that they were not married. :lol:
lolz...yea new room is larger-ish

But I have to move to another institute end of Sept so I am kinda pissed off why she asked me to move for 3 weeks :unsure: Whoever was getting my old room could have gotten the new one right?

Damn moving really is tiring :cray:

Lets make another land exchange, what do you think? :)

6fk5yyrb.jpg

lolz...yea new room is larger-ish

But I have to move to another institute end of Sept so I am kinda pissed off why she asked me to move for 3 weeks :unsure:
She is an inconsiderate person.
Whoever was getting my old room could have gotten the new one right?
Not necessarily.
Damn moving really is tiring :cray:
Yeah, I totally understand it. I moved a few months ago, all by myself(and some help of my friends to move heavy stuff) and I totally understand how hard it is. I also rented a truck from U-Haul to move my stuff to new apartment which was a kinda fun experience :D

Hi @xenon54 @XenoEnsi-14 and @Sinan :D whats cooking?

She is an inconsiderate person.

Not necessarily.

Yeah, I totally understand it. I moved a few months ago, all by myself(and some help of my friends to move heavy stuff) and I totally understand how hard it is. I also rented a truck from U-Haul to move my stuff to new apartment which was a kinda fun experience :D
hehehe thank god I only moved to the room behind mine....:ashamed: but going down these steps and up those weird ones....well I might take a pix and post it ....

I also can thank god she didnt move me to the apartments they have on the other end of the town that would have killed me :D

Nothing, i cant cook, thats the problem. :lol: Whats up with you, back in cold Europe again?
Yup :agree: been back for more than 2 weeks now...and its getting cold fast :unsure:

You are basically a driving license virgin, now
:raise: thats me :ashamed:

hi @Kaan I miss the chick with the bow and arrows in your dp it was kinda cute :D

hehehe thank god I only moved to the room behind mine....:ashamed: but going down these steps and up those weird ones....well I might take a pix and post it ....
:lol:
I also can thank god she didnt move me to the apartments they have on the other end of the town that would have killed me :D
:lol: so, it has been OK :)
I thought she has moved you to another area.

:lol:

:lol: so, it has been OK :)
I thought she has moved you to another area.
Well...thank god she didnt....the thing is these are not really hostels but guesthouses for short term students/ researchers but since my deal is moving every 7-9 mths I got to stay in them but I have to move when she says so or I get a room in that far off apartments which many complain and say its like a big hall where they stuff some 4-5 people in :blink:

Women problems. :disagree:
lolzz...since I move soo often I only bought necessity stuff but since I get cold easily I got good stuff for winter ...like nice German jacket and heavy duty snow boots but I didnt spend much for summer stuff :ashamed: so my shoes are kinda pathetic but I cant be bothered as winter is coming and I can use my snow shoes starting November or late October :D

Back
Top Bottom