What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Corruption has always been a long term problem in Turkey regardless of parties.

The problem is corruption does not get punished we dont punish people for corruption like our ancestors did in the empire or khanate days.

That fear is gone and politicians can do whatever or make people do the dirty work.

Corruption is a human problem its a disease we have to root out. The most honest man can become corrupt overnight due to power and money.

Probably the least corrupt leader we had after Atatürk was Ecevit. Say what you say about him, but he was an angel compared to our current leader.

I think you're missing the point.

Everyone here is supportive of cross border operations and the defence industry. Everyone loves their country.

But as we all know our leadership is extremely corrupt. Seriously, we are led by idiots. Why the hell is Berat Albayarak our Minister of Finance? Not to mention countless other issues, like AKP making peace with PKK, and outright supporting them a few years back. It's clear that AKP used them to gain votes, and once nationalists noticed operations began... seriously our leadership is f*cked.

How do you expect people to just sit around and take it in the áss? They've lost all their money and thousands of people have lost a family member because of AKP's love affair with PKK. But it doesn't matter anymore does it? Let's just leave it in the past.

All our parties have bad members in them. But AKP and HDP need to have all their members put on trial.
I DONT GIVE A SINGLE **** ABOUT OUR LEADERSHIP!!!
I don't give a shit about YARRAMMMBAYRAK and all the other politicians of our country! Every SINGLE one, doesn't matter if AKP, CHP, IYI, HDP, DEVE, AMK, YRK, DICK - all of them are corrupt and serve an agenda... that is the fact...
Only if our people stick together, not hating the nation everywhere, inferior complexed to the bones, the nation is able to heal and will rise strongly... just imagine what our forefathers would be like seeing us like that...
yall think every period of the former empires was fair - with social justice and flawless decisions?! tf? We had times where some pashas and sultans made wrong decisions and we lost wars, hundreds of thousands of dead people, whole countries were lost... and the Turks, the people, they kept being loyal, stuck together... but Turks nowadays... filth!

I don't give a shit about YARRAMMMBAYRAK and all the other politicians of our country! Every SINGLE one, doesn't matter if AKP, CHP, IYI, HDP, DEVE, AMK, YRK, DICK - all of them are corrupt and serve an agenda... that is the fact...
Only if our people stick together, not hating the nation everywhere, inferior complexed to the bones, the nation is able to heal and will rise strongly... just imagine what our forefathers would be like seeing us like that...
yall think every period of the former empires was fair - with social justice and flawless decisions?! tf? We had times where some pashas and sultans made wrong decisions and we lost wars, hundreds of thousands of dead people, whole countries were lost... and the Turks, the people, they kept being loyal, stuck together... but Turks nowadays... filth!

Bro I think you need to chill.

Most Turks are supportive of TSK. That's all that matters.

But I will tell you something. If your leader is scared of his own army then don't expect unity under his rule.

Nobody on this forum believes the old days were flawless and the best.

Turks dont go by utopian mindset we prefer the old days because we were strong and crushing our enemies left and right while making the decisions.

Turks long for the days of being strong because being strong is a matter of survival. Turk basically means Iron or Strength.

Might is Right is ingrained in our mindset. Being strong is the only way to earn fear and respect from our enemies.

We can all agree that the Turkish republic is better to live in now rather than the old times. Due to technology and the standard of living.

I feel like Turkey does not need to emulate the old days. What Turkey has to do is be better if not surpass our ancestors. We dont have to live in their shadows.

Last edited:
Bro I think you need to chill.

Most Turks are supportive of TSK. That's all that matters.
How am I supposed to chill? Ever since I've been more active here (previously only read along) - I see here nothing but people who push all the problems on our government (although ALL POSSIBLE president along with RTE are either CANCER, AIDS, or CHOLERA) sucking the western cock harder - craving for a Merkel, macron, putin - than any whore on the skreetz!
I am the only person here who says that turkey has had problems since 1923 and is dependent on the west and the economy will suffer as long as we want to be independent .... I am the only one ... the rest of these fagfucks thinks Erdo-hoe owns the FED and steers the dollar ...
How am I supposed to chill when I see here 24/7 hypocrisy, discord and hatred - some false flagger and Arab-trolls raping our section and the Turks meanwhile are misusing human suffering of others for their own agenda, etc... people become handicapped in this forum... 2012 was still sincere, informative, loyal, etc... meanwhile... disgusting

There is a general preconception among some here that because some of us call out and trash the current government, that we must be pro-western mindset. Possibly even willing to sell of our national interest or even the country.

This unfortunately shows how narrowminded people are. But also proof of how politics in Turkey works, and in the minds of small people. You are either with us, or against us. The very same preconception some political parties warn against. This is what RTE and AKP has been working towards the past 7-9 years. Us or them mentality.

The narrowminded people allow fear to rule them and scuttle behind RTE and AKP thinking the Sultan is going to save them.

A real leader would have the backing of the people, once it's gone, a real leader would step down. Unfortunately the grab for power, censorship and what not is what we see come through the parliament. Best MHP style and in line with AKP and RTE thinking.

If you look back to the past, this is also how MHP was. MHP was in a coalition with DSP and ANAP until 2002. And now we're back to another economic crisis.

It will only get worse. Those who are weak will blame foreign interference for the economic downturn, but that is because they don't understand economy at all. That is why I refer to Babacan hoping ppl will at least listen to what he says to understand that National economy isn't the same as your own private economy, or a municipalities economy.

Certain people here are really beyond help... how does the global economy work, dear Prof. Drs and PDF-Users? Tell us a little bit... of course, there are no central banks, trading in foreign currency and speculation on the stock market... all thought up by "narrow-minded and fearful" people, who all turn to the AKP... so there are either you funny, racist radical peoples views or AKP voters...just black and white... wow... I wonder how many of you have really enjoyed education to make these argumentations go to hell... talking about a "us or you mentality" and at the same time doing nothing else but splitting, trolling and saying "us or you" 24/7 under every post.... how sick yall are - pubescent people throwing the ball at each other... wasn't that the funny "Hitler youth" who have been spamming in the "Altay thread" for years because of BMC, totally unobjective and emotional...
hmmm you all have to be blocked

Back
Top Bottom