What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Whoever banned Sinan should be open to report here, then we will talk about it and clear it ...
It should stay fair here ...
____

Why PDF didn't post that 10 min ago - I don't know...

But insult, banish more people and all that - is wrong

I'm saying - that since 2012 the activities have decreased extremely - that's what I meant to say, that there are less and fewer people registering, less and fewer Turks registering and less open traffic... there is only insulting, a lot of trolling and since you have a real-life, I said that we need someone, a second person to do this with you... if you want to suggest that my agenda is to be a moderator - I don't have the support of the community, nor the experience, nor the time...
I thought - it would keep our section cleaner, take the work off your shoulders and benefit many who find moderation unfair in PDF - that was all brother..
And where the **** came these 2 likes of your comment from? tf...

It is not your business to check the forum trafic in this section. We are not the people who get some $$ by using the number of members or forum traffic. If you wanna see insults and swearing, You should visit WAFF. You are mixing here with some other forum. I have 0 tolerance to swearing and trolling in this section. We are doing our best to keep this section clean from trolls but As I said you certainly have a different agenda in here. I still didn’t get Which members are eating eachother in this section or How this section converted into dead zone ? I will deal with you after I solved this issue.

I will tell you what happened since it started with my post in one thread about Iranian Noor satellite images of US bases. I posted a twitter OSINT page which claimed to debunk the satellite images and suggested they were photoshopped google earth images. Sinan quoted my post and made sarcastic comment about how I shouldn't doubt their capabilities. It was not derogatory or insulting in my opinion, but got some Iranian members offended. Some of them like mohammed45 user was insulting him but deleting his posts. Some of them later tagged Sinan in Iranian chill thread to pretty much criticizing him as troll and 'western whore' and other things. Basically they got upset he doubted the images but the Twitter osint thread is somewhat convincing.

Moderator Waz managed to calm things down but discussions continued in chill threads and user Philospher kept reporting Sinan previous posts after Waz ended the discussion between them and it had stopped. Sinan posts then got deleted and he got thread banned from that thread. And some posts he reported did not get dealt with and he was blamed for trolling the thread but really he doubted the claims made.

Sinan than made threads in Turkish section regarding why his posts got deleted and moderators closed them down and then banned him.

Ok thanks. I will take care of it now.

FYI, Sinan is banned for creating multiple threads in open section of the forum after continuously told to not to do so. The only place to question/criticize management is through GHQ. I only have access to GHQ and sometimes it will take 24 hours to respond because i have millions other things to do. That doesn't mean we spam the forum with criticism of mod team as it will solve nothing but result in banning. We will open this thread once everyone cools off. Moderation is a tough job and i thank the moderation team as it is hard to keep everyone happy. However, PDF runs on free speech and under clear rules of engagement defined in forum rules. Don't expect censorship here we have Israelis, Turks, Syrians, Arabs, PDF is a true place for debate on world issues, as we dont censor and kick out one or the other group of people.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Dude, You should better stay away from Turkish section. You really missed the end of rope. I am talking with other moderators to solve this issur. It is enough! You created this situation and now You guys are banning 2-3 Turkish members and giving warning a few of them. Deleted many threads/posts. You performed injustice actions and now want to silence anybody who is voicing that. What do you really want ? Want me to ban all Iranian members one by one ?

The Turkish member who abused and swore at me and other mods will NOT get his warning removed, unless a public apology is issued for his behavior.

Dude, It is you coming here to defend this injustice situation in front of all members. When Turkish members defended their stance, you are either giving warning or deleting their posts. When you missed the end of rope at the beggining, Such things including swearings always happen. You shouldn’t extend the subject or not create such a dangerous environment for massive ban/warning actiona. Give a punishment If there is an open swearing and go on. Instead of joining into hot debate with all Turkish member, behave like a balanced moderator and handle the situation in GHQ. If you can’t do it, Let other Mods check the posts to create a better and friendly environment for the people who don’t approve what you are doing in here. When you tried to keep a “Rat” like word while deleting almost everything Turks posted, Such kind of unrests will always knock on your door.

When they defended their stance, you are either giving warning or deleting their posts.
Defending their stance can be done without abuse and swearing. Check the user warning record to see which user got warnings from me and for what reason before throwing false accusations at me.

The rat word was directed at the IDF, not Turks or Turkey, so how does that justify abuse and swearing towards me and other moderators?

maxresdefault.jpg

@AgNoStiC MuSliM is not a moderator. the guy doesn't moderate he just judges.
When a member defended the israely military. he said that he bet that Urko(if i'm not mistaking) was against AKP and it was ok to call israely military rats.
Generelising and insulting a military is just wrong, there are health workers, engeneries,ect... Who have nothing to do with political stance of their governement.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM is the type of guy who will ban u if u call Chinese military rats and praise u for calling israely military rats.
Calling either forces rats is not correct. Agno realizes that.

iranians were trolling and insulting and then -SINAN- took a pic from their posts and demand why mods are not banning them they deleted his threads then without warning they banned him
The correct way to is to report the posts and a mod will handle it. If that doesn't work, GHQ is the way to go to escalate the issue. But dont expect response within 24 hours, we will eventually ban the culprit. However, spamming the forum demanding ban of certain member is not right. Also when you get warning for such threads and still continue to create those threads in open forum, you will get banned. It is not the proper way to do it and only escalates the issue. Anyways, we are resolving the issue, everyone chill out.

Back
Top Bottom