What's new

Çay Bahçesi

We all know the Turkmen one is the most based one lmaooooo

I forgot to tell you. I was at an Oktoberfest event in Melbourne a few years ago. I decided to dress up as Atilla (the year before I went as Hitler). Some guy yelled out "Atilla" and I was tripping out. Turned out it was legit. He was a blond dude who looked like Slim Jesus... He was a Tatar from Russia.

Last edited:
I forgot to tell you. I was at an Oktoberfest event in Melbounre a few years ago. I decided to dress up as Atilla (the year before I went as Hitler). Some guy yelled out "Atilla" and I was tripping out. Turned out it was legit. He was a blond dude who looked like Slim Jesus... He was a Tatar from Russia.

So many tatars look blonde. You know peter 1 the founder of modern russia has a tatar mother.

So many tatars look blonde. You know peter 1 the founder of modern russia has a tatar mother.

I honestly think Putin may have some Turkic blood in him. Russia is mixed as ****.

One thing that made me laugh was when the defence ministers of Russia, Turkey and Iran met up... and they were all Turkic

I honestly think Putin may have some Turkic blood in him. Russia is mixed as ****.

One thing that made me laugh was when the defence ministers of Russia, Turkey and Iran met up... and they were all Turkic

Damn!!!!

Shows how relevant Turks are today in geopolitics.

Last edited:

Putin is from Leningrad Oblast where St Petersburg nearby there are like Finno-Uralic republics I think there was a 2007 speech when he said Russians were mixed blood Tatars something like that I have been on Far Right forums and these were anti Russian ones granted nowadays the Far Right view Russia more positive but they say Russians are Asiatic hordes and stuff and Ukrainians are real Slavs I say BS \*** they are all mixed and just ended up being blond

Putin’s mother is named Maria Shelomova- a family name coming from Shlomo which is the Ashkenazi version of Solomon.

You don’t need to know anything else about him.

One thing that made me laugh was when the defence ministers of Russia, Turkey and Iran met up... and they were all Turkic[/QUOTE]

upload_2020-7-10_12-34-13.jpeg

Half Tuvan/Half Russian

>>reeee Russia is a Turkish Bolshevik Eurasianist state -

Lenin

main-qimg-65ab2e1c528d21fdf0857a63a390bea1

was Chuvash Christian Turkic group-half Jewish

Stalin

stalin.jpg

Stalin was Ossetian an Iranic group and part Georgian

non USSR leaders with Turkic ancestory

Simeon Bekbulatovich,

220px-Simeon_Bekbulatovich.png

was Tatar regent ruling parts of Russia

I forgot to tell you. I was at an Oktoberfest event in Melbourne a few years ago. I decided to dress up as Atilla (the year before I went as Hitler). Some guy yelled out "Atilla" and I was tripping out. Turned out it was legit. He was a blond dude who looked like Slim Jesus... He was a Tatar from Russia.

Tatars are white asf but some do look Asian but like all ex USSR folks living in the Northeast US they consider themselves Russian

One thing that made me laugh was when the defence ministers of Russia, Turkey and Iran met up... and they were all Turkic.

View attachment 649763

Half Tuvan/Half Russian

Lenin

Stalin

stalin.jpg

Simeon Bekbulatovich,

Tatars are white asf but some do look Asian but like all ex USSR folks living in the Northeast US they consider themselves Russian

There are rumours that the defence minister will take Putin's role, Putin will hand it down to him. Imagine that. A Turkic man leading Russia...

View attachment 649763

Half Tuvan/Half Russian

Lenin

Stalin

stalin.jpg

Simeon Bekbulatovich,

There are rumours that the defence minister will take Putin's role, Putin will hand it down to him. Imagine that. A Turkic man leading Russia...[/QUOTE]

I am not surprised if Stalin a Caucasian,Catherine a bloody German have run Russia in the past Russia like China have certain inferiority complex with them being pure Slavs or pure Han Chinese but have mixed in with variety groups of Central Asia and Siberia for centuries

There are rumours that the defence minister will take Putin's role, Putin will hand it down to him. Imagine that. A Turkic man leading Russia...

[/QUOTE]

He is probably half turkic half Russian. It really doesn't matter if he is loyal to Russia. There a lot of Russians with Turkic blood and they don't even know it. We shouldn't be talking about races in 21th century.

Turkic minorities in Russia are assimilating very rapidly. They don't really have a separate national consciousness unfortunately.

He is probably half turkic half Russian. It really doesn't matter if he is loyal to Russia. There a lot of Russians with Turkic blood and they don't even know it. We shouldn't be talking about races in 21th century.[/QUOTE]

Turkic minorities in Russia are assimilating very rapidly. They don't really have a separate national consciousness unfortunately.

In a way you are right just like a Turkified Greek or Armenian is most likely gonna be loyal to Turkey more so same goes with Tatars and Bashkirs in Russia tho Chechens are like the Kurds of Russia at this point

Chechens are separate because of islamist component financed and trained by CIA. And their territory is on the edge of Russia. It is mountainous territory which is good for guerilla warfare. Russia is very good at assimilating and social engineering. Turkey sucks at that.

Chechens are separate because of islamist component financed and trained by CIA. And their territory is on the edge of Russia. It is mountainous territory which is good for guerilla warfare. Russia is very good at assimilating and social engineering. Turkey sucks at that.

ah the Good Ole CIA and their Islamists lackeys Turkey gotta watch the increasing Arab and Kurdish minorities on its frontiers at end of the day down the road in decades you will be facing not just a Kurdish threat but Arab one and what makes you thinks the Syrians are loyal to you guys once Syria stablises they could be used against TURKEY

@Taskforce @GlobalMillitary96 @-SINAN-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom