What's new

Çay Bahçesi

altaytank.jpg

EYhakRMXQAAGh-9.jpg

*I don't wear a mask because I'm a cocky guy*

Note : The only two persons in the world who don't wear a mask are Erdogan and Trump

tbh at this stage I think the Cornavirus might as well just be a hoax to collapse the global economy. Think about It's the perfect solution for the major powers in the world to hinder the progress of developing nations.

These types of people are what makes Islamists automatically think that secularism equals LGBT & atheism. These people are a threat to Turkey.

I would love these people to get a time machine go back in time so they can tell their progressive views to Ataturk.

I really wonder what will happen.

Ataturk tells Feviz Cakmak, Fevzi get me the Mauser.

I would love these people to get a time machine go back in time so they can tell their progressive views to Ataturk.

I really wonder what will happen.

Ataturk tells Feviz Cakmak, Fevzi get me the Mauser.

Imagine if they went back to the Göktürk era. Their last words would be "I thought Tengrism was progressive!"

Imagine if they went back to the Göktürk era. Their last words would be "I thought Tengrism was progressive!"

Some of them even name themselves Tomris???

I dont get how these liberal or progressive women would take a women who fights and dipped Cyrus's head in blood as progressive.

Some of them even name themselves Tomris???

I dont get how these liberal or progressive women would take a women who fights and dipped Cyrus's head in blood as progressive.

They're honestly pests. I hope one day they get into a big fight with radical Islamists so the military can get out into the streets and put them all down.

Radical Islamists and Liberals are just as bad as eachother. I think they have the potential to tear apart Turkey's social fabric.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom