What's new

Çay Bahçesi

leman_dergisi-12-eylul-2018-kapak.jpg

I find Asian girls more attractive especially Central Asian women.

Central Asian Women are underrated.

Out of European women most Turks marry either a Balkan Girl or a Russian or Ukrainian.

I actually find Asian girls more attractive and you are right Central Asian ones and the ones from the Former Soviet Republics are aiii

It's easy for Turks to marry or be in a relationship with a Russian and Ukrainian than let's say a Arab,Pakistani,or Indian first you kinda white looking as a people tho I look more Latin tho lol due to my mom

I actually find Asian girls more attractive and you are right Central Asian ones and the ones from the Former Soviet Republics are aiii

It's easy for Turks to marry or be in a relationship with a Russian and Ukrainian than let's say a Arab,Pakistani,or Indian first you kinda white looking as a people tho I look more Latin tho lol due to my mom

We like slavic girls but its also normal for Turks to marry Circassian and Chechen women.

I heard Koreans too as well

Ever since the Korean War, Turks and Koreans have been close.

This is not the first time Gokturks and Koreans were once allied against China.

Mixed marriages are much more common now.

Us Turks have a habit of marrying non Turks. Atilla even took a Roman wife, Gokturks also married Iranic and Chinese women. Ottomans married Slavic women.

Ever since the Korean War, Turks and Koreans have been close.

This is not the first time Gokturks and Koreans were once allied against China.

Mixed marriages are much more common now.

Us Turks have a habit of marrying non Turks. Atilla even took a Roman wife, Gokturks also married Iranic and Chinese women. Ottomans married Slavic women.

Were the Gokturks originally before from Siberia also before the 1990s did Turks knew of Turkics in those republics

Were the Gokturks originally before from Siberia also before the 1990s did Turks knew of Turkics in those republics

Turks ever since they came to Anatolia never cut their roots from Central Asia.

This is proven many times. Ottoman Empire also had many relations with Central Asian states like the Kazakh Sultanate.

In ww1 the Central Asian Turks even helped and freed Ottoman Prisoners of War.

In the independance war they also wrote poems dedicated to the struggle even sent aid money.

Thats why even today we still see Central Asia as the original fatherland.

Back
Top Bottom