What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Dear Turk members,

After Pakistani moderation acts in favour of Chinese members and stop us in talking about the De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan, and either close threads about it or ban Turk members who open them despite our reasonable talks in https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dear-chinese-and-turkish-members.604202/; Will you please keep opening threads about the De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan till you are banned, and continue with another Turk member right after a Turk banned?

Here is the closed thread that Pakistani mods claim offensive to China.(No kidding)

@The Eagle Turk members wait for you to ban them for talking about De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan.

Here is heads up for you @The Eagle :

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y@rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave@u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918@faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX@turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73@mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz @F-15I @yason
@R.A.K
@deadmau5e
@madmusti
@KemalPasa
@FutureMe
@kardeş
@Stimpy75
@Nefer
@KingWest @Turkish_FR @SouI
@Yatağanlı
@UkroTurk
@Yellow-place
@TeaParty
@IR-TR
@egolfs
@Cengaver
@Kutsanan
@universal soldier
@TrMhMt
@TheGrim
@assslan
@Hurshid Celebi

IF you dont see it as punishment for both sides and keep your victim complex mindset then no one can help you!

Dear Turk members,

After Pakistani moderation acts in favour of Chinese members and stop us in talking about the De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan, and either close threads about it or ban Turk members who open them despite our reasonable talks in https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dear-chinese-and-turkish-members.604202/; Will you please keep opening threads about the De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan till you are banned, and continue with another Turk member right after a Turk banned?

Here is the closed thread that Pakistani mods claim offensive to China.(No kidding)

@The Eagle Turk members wait for you to ban them for talking about De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan.

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y@rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave@u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918@faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar@Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX@turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73@mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz @F-15I @yason
@R.A.K
@deadmau5e
@madmusti
@KemalPasa
@FutureMe
@kardeş
@Stimpy75
@Nefer
@KingWest @Turkish_FR @SouI
@Yatağanlı
@UkroTurk
@Yellow-place
@TeaParty
@IR-TR
@egolfs
@Cengaver
@Kutsanan
@universal soldier
@TrMhMt
@TheGrim
@assslan
@Hurshid Celebi
When you behave like a mindless child and then wonder why you guys get banned, that is clearly on you!

And worse part is you are telling half the truth...why didnt you say that you were REPEATEDLY told as per forum policy if you dont like the actions of a mod you take your complaint to GHQ, why didnt you? Are you ashamed of something?

And if you cant respect the forum rules, then why are you on this forum? You want management to bow to you no wonder you think it bows to Chinese because you are of that mindset and think everyone is similar! Very very disappointed @T-123456 I have had nothing but respect for Turkish members but this has gone too far!

IF you dont see it as punishment for both sides and keep your victim complex mindset then no one can help you!

If you act like this, then only Pakistani and Chinese members left within a forum that ignores humanity, morality, and the Islam for money and China.

If you act like this, then only Pakistani and Chinese members left within a forum that ignores humanity, morality, and the Islam for money and China.
and if you behave the way you do, not a single Turk will be left all because of your stupidity! It wont be the Chinese's fault if you send your very own brothers on a banned mission just to fill your ego!

And mind you your ego has nothing to do with feeling the plight of your East Turkestan brothers....It is just your ego!

When you behave like a mindless child and then wonder why you guys get banned, that is clearly on you!

And worse part is you are telling half the truth...why didnt you say that you were REPEATEDLY told as per forum policy if you dont like the actions of a mod you take your complaint to GHQ, why didnt you? Are you ashamed of something?

And if you cant respect the forum rules, then why are you on this forum? You want management to bow to you no wonder you think it bows to Chinese because you are of that mindset and think everyone is similar! Very very disappointed @T-123456 I have had nothing but respect for Turkish members but this has gone too far!

You have lost morality, humanity and faith when you threatened us, banned us, stopped us talking about the De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan; just because you look sweet to Chinese members; No human (Even May Allah not) forgive you for staying silent against Muslims in De-Islamization camps in East Turkestan.

Dont do that it,it wont work.
Im done here.
Turks,im boycutting this fvcking forum,you all should to.

You have lost morality, humanity and faith when you stop us talking about the De-Islamization and Identification against Muslim Turks in East Turkestan; just because you look sweet to Chinese members; No human Even Allah forgive you for statin silent against Muslims in De-Islamization camps.
Good you brought in ALLAH coz he knows what one's intentions are and yours are full of your ego and hatred nothing to do with Muslims nor Turks! Just plain ego and hatred!

Dont do that it,it wont work.
Im done here.
Turks,im boycutting this fvcking forum,you all should to.
You too? Did you not read my posts? Or are you guys just fueled with hatred?

and if you behave the way you do, not a single Turk will be left all because of your stupidity! It wont be the Chinese's fault if you send your very own brothers on a banned mission just to fill your ego!

And mind you your ego has nothing to do with feeling the plight of your East Turkestan brothers....It is just your ego!

We care our blood, morality, faith; unlike you who call this ''stupidity''!

Good you brought in ALLAH coz he knows what one's intentions are and yours are full of your ego and hatred nothing to do with Muslims nor Turks! Just plain ego and hatred!

You too? Did you not read my posts? Or are you guys just fueled with hatred?
My reply to your post on that thread,read carefully.

Dear Chinese and Turkish members,

When you open threads against one another have the balls to tolerate a retaliation. If you dont wish your people, country and nation be humiliated on a world stage then do not resort to BS and humiliating the other...What goes around comes around!

You make a thread degrading one country, you shouldnt be naive enough to think your dirty laundry wouldnt be aired too! No one is an angel if you think that your country is then please grow up coz in today's world, EVERY country at 1 point in time has done enough atrocities to shame generations to come so please if you "attack" one nation, have the balls to tolerate a retaliation because in the practical world NO ONE tolerates BS against their nations!

Oh and if you really want to feel great do something for your nation, climb up the ladder to be at decision making positions instead of blowing steam in front of a keyboard! Because in the end all you 2 are doing is looking like a complete joke preforming on an international forum as entertainment for OTHERS!

Either grow up or grow a pair!

@Feng Leng @long_ @Beast @lonelyman
@Islamic faith&Secularism @CAN_TR @T-123456

Oh and @WSHH @opruh saying something bad about China when Chinese members are saying worse things are not report-worthy! If you are true to yourself report BOTH!

Because you have misused the report button so bad, I just look the other way even if someone would be really harassing you! Have you heard of the story the boy who cried wolf? Well congratulations you starred in it!

Have a great day!
:enjoy:

Regards,
A fed up MODERATOR!
Well,this is bs and you know it,i know why they sent you but it wont work.
You know me well enough to know that i dont interfere if there is nothing(clearly some things are wrong).
You do not give official warnings to the fvcking Chinese trolls,they hardly get bans and if so,they miraculously come back in a few days.
The insults they throw at us are unacceptable yet you dont fvcking care,you just let them.
I dont like this slave mentality of most Pakistanis,it doesnt do you good,you will not be respected and you will lose alot.
We gave you enough chances to make it right,you didnt so,fvck it.
Fvck the admins of this forum,fvcking losers and fvck this forum.
A fed up TÜRK who doesnt bow down to no one.
If this forum represents Pakistan then i feel sorry for you Pakistan,Allah yardim etsin(may Allah help you).

We care our blood, morality, faith; unlike you who call this ''stupidity''!
Your blood is not spilled online! IF you care so much go be a bureaucrat and make laws and stop pretending here!
If your morality was in place you would have seen how I am trying to help
If you cared about faith, we would have seen same cries for Kashmiri Muslims, African Muslims, Palestinians Muslims...This is not about faith

My reply to your post on that thread,read carefully.

Well,this is bs and you know it,i know why they sent you but it wont work.
You know me well enough to know that i dont interfere if there is nothing(clearly some things are wrong).
You do not give official warnings to the fvcking Chinese trolls,they hardly get bans and if so,they miraculously come back in a few days.
The insults they throw at us are unacceptable yet you dont fvcking care,you just let them.
I dont like this slave mentality of most Pakistanis,it doesnt do you good,you will not be respected and you will lose alot.
We gave you enough chances to make it right,you didnt so,fvck it.
Fvck the admins of this forum,fvcking losers and fvck this forum.
A fed up TÜRK who doesnt bow down to no one.
If this forum represents Pakistan then i feel sorry for you Pakistan,Allah yardim etsin(may Allah help you).
1) Yes I have seen you use foul languages and I have overlooked it
2) I dont know what the beef is...we just want it to stop
3) Yes I also know you never cared about religion...so it is def nothing to do with Islam but you do care abt Turks so it is more nationalism which we all know Turks excel in!
4) No one sent me for anything I came on the forum and saw too many Turks being punished if you guys cant use tactic then being on a defence forum is really sad!
5) I have been a Mod for less than 1 yr you cant blame me for managements problems!
6) I was on vacation for about 3 mths only coming online few times a week again you cant blame me for management's problem...I have responded everytime you have mentioned me (except in last few mths when I was absent)
7) No the forum is more business and run by a Pakistani in America...says enough!

@Dubious
Not all Turkish members can be faulty.
I agree this is why I am appealing to them...But I cant call out each one...it will leave a trace for the Chinese to track and find their mistakes and get them banned!

Would you have rather I did that?

Your blood is not spilled online! IF you care so much go be a bureaucrat and make laws and stop pretending here!
If your morality was in place you would have seen how I am trying to help
If you cared about faith, we would have seen same cries for Kashmiri Muslims, African Muslims, Palestinians Muslims...This is not about faith

Our blood is shed in East Turkestan, no need to be bureaucrat to be human and muslim, Kuran gives enough guidance so no need extra law; i stand everywhere to spread the conditions of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan so every member here in the Muslim dominated forum around the world should know what is going on, and show solidarity.

Should you check what Turkey has done for the human beings in bad conditions, you would not say something like that; worse you use it to justify your pro-Chinese stance.

That is exactly about the faith, you ignore Muslim Turks in East Turkestan just because Chinese members here feel mad and do not give you money.(Insane but truth as if they make policy and diplomacy between China and Pakistan) Slave mentality.

@Dubious
Not all Turkish members can be faulty.
I came on this forum after about 3 mths break and I see fights on threads, I see more Turks being punished because they are quick to resort to bad language...I see fewer Chinese being punished because they are many of them and even if few sacrificed majority survived and learnt how to trigger the Turks...

I made that thread when I was forced to give negative rating to a Turkish member due to his foul language....I didnt like it and I saw many more were heading in the same direction....Maybe I was wrong to try to help....I now understand why all the other Mods are so tough and dont care.....for this job one has to be tough...

All I said was we will close threads that will hurt either Chinese as well as Turks...but Turks saw it as a favour for Chinese .... We have been trying to balance the relationship...For us China is important because it is a next door neighbour and helper to control india...For that reason we are shown China's good side...and we wish it to be true because we cant have a helper who is a mass murderer...

We have a brother-ship with Turks so much so some Pakistani members have Turkish ancestry ...that is blood...it is thicker than everything, but be realistic...if a war breaks out it will be China who will protect us and help us. It is the only reason. China bought our friendship and we are trying to repay it...Turks didnt have to pay us to be their friends and still we stand with Turks often!

Back
Top Bottom