What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ben bu kartal denen moderatöre (piçine) Turkish Section'da Çabatlı varken sen ne ayaksın la dedim ama forum kurallarını çignemeden, düzgünce herif anında banladı beni. Çinli ibnelerin yapmadığı kalmadı, bunlar hala banlayacaklar...

@kartal1 , senden bahsetmiyorum :D

Bir defasında da Suudi bir adama BAE'li insanların bile Suudileri sevmediğini anlatiyordum, BAE'li bir baskasi bana "bunlari kiçından cekiyorsun" dedi, halbuki yakinen bildigimden soyluyorum, ben de BAE Amerikan buyukelcisinin Suudilere karsi olan asagilayici kayitlarini gosterdim, "kendi kicimdan degil, seninkinden cekiyorum" dedim. Benim yazdığım silindi, onunki kaldı ben usteleyince bir de ban yedim.

Uzun zamandır ugramiyordum, bokunu cikardilar iyice bir de kasintilar gerekiz gereksiz...

Last edited:
Guys, it was good to know all of you. This whole issue is the last straw for me. Pakistanis once again remembered us who is the boss. I don't want to remain in this site, after their humiliation.

Since there is no account deletion, i'm going to change my account name, change my password with a random number, and change the e-mail adress to a random one, so, i won't be able login again.

İstemeden kalbini kırdığım birileri varsa gerçekten özür dilerim.

Son söz, lütfen unutmayın bu foruma gelen her Türk ülkesine, insanına değer verdiği için geliyor. Farklılıklarımız elbette var ama bunu birbirimizi kırmak için kullanmayalım, zira yeterince düşmanımız var.

Sinan out.

Guys, it was good to know all of you. This whole issue is the last straw for me. Pakistanis once again remembered us who is the boss. I don't want to remain in this site, after their humiliation.

Since there is no account deletion, i'm going to change my account name, change my password with a random number, and change the e-mail adress to a random one, so, i won't be able login again.

Son söz, lütfen unutmayın bu foruma gelen her Türk ülkesine, insanına değer verdiği için geliyor. Farklılıklarımız elbette var ama bunu birbirimizi kırmak için kullanmayalım, zira yeterince düşmanımız var.

Sinan out.
What I dont understand is why you guys do not see what the matter is?!

Do you know how many Chinese have reported Turks just because Turks have lost their cool and resorted to name calling?

If protecting you is humiliating you then you guys have basically never lived on this planet outside the internet!

2ndly, The warning is equally for Chinese members too they are not allowed to open Turkish issues and def not about East Turkestan! You see Turks dont report issues they take matters into their own hands and attack back...Chinese dont do that...they wait for you guys to trip, fall then report!

I dont favour them but I do wish you guys learnt to deal the same way! REPORT so we can take action! In front of all you Turks, 1 Turk used foul language 2x on that thread and the Chinese reported him both times. There was no reason for him to do that but the Chinese caught him within forum rules and got him a ban! Now tell me what was the use of the Turk to use foul language and give himself a ban? And mind you this is happening on every thread where Chinese and Turks clash!

For gods sake use your brains once and learn to fight properly! PLUS if you guys are really bleeding for your Turkish brothers then do something about it...Using foul words on a forum isnt doing them any good!

Sinan out.

I still hope to find a reasonable solution... a little bit patience please.

If not, then your way is in my options.

Bravo @Dubious ... Keep it up in this way till only Chinese and Pakistanis left in this forum.

I still hope to find a reasonable solution... a little bit patience please.

If not, then your way is in my options.

Bravo @Dubious ... Keep it up in this way till only Chinese and Pakistanis left in this forum.
Since this is a Turkish area...Let me put it as clearly as I can!

When Chinese and Turks fight 1 of the 2 happens:

1) Chinese reply by hitting on Turkish president, people, country, history of Armenia and other genocides
2) Chinese push and provoke Turks to use foul language

In both cases Turks are hurt. In 2nd case Turks get banned or infraction!

NEITHER is good for Turks!

Chinese dont get caught because they use Turks to do all the wrong! Turks say the bad words.. Turkish people, culture, country and history is insulted! Chinese dont even get a scratch and then Some Turks go and RETALIATE...they go to Chinese section and open about Uighur Muslims....Chinese complain fight and then get banned...SO in the end there really wont be any Turks nor Chinese!

@Neptune

Whatever your beef is with the management has nothing to do with me

@Dubious im sharing the @lonelyman 's post directly..

''I understand Turk memebers frustration for constant barking noise about so called Uighur issues''

I guess this is not an insult for pak moderators?

{83718CCF-EB44-474F-AEC2-FB44ADAF4FCE}.png.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinese-tactics-to-silence-uighur-muslims-abroad-revealed.603778/

What I dont understand is why you guys do not see what the matter is?!

Do you know how many Chinese have reported Turks just because Turks have lost their cool and resorted to name calling?

If protecting you is humiliating you then you guys have basically never lived on this planet outside the internet!

2ndly, The warning is equally for Chinese members too they are not allowed to open Turkish issues and def not about East Turkestan! You see Turks dont report issues they take matters into their own hands and attack back...Chinese dont do that...they wait for you guys to trip, fall then report!

I dont favour them but I do wish you guys learnt to deal the same way! REPORT so we can take action! In front of all you Turks, 1 Turk used foul language 2x on that thread and the Chinese reported him both times. There was no reason for him to do that but the Chinese caught him within forum rules and got him a ban! Now tell me what was the use of the Turk to use foul language and give himself a ban? And mind you this is happening on every thread where Chinese and Turks clash!

For gods sake use your brains once and learn to fight properly! PLUS if you guys are really bleeding for your Turkish brothers then do something about it...Using foul words on a forum isnt doing them any good!

I've reported all this threads from the beginning, no actions from the mods.

I've reported all this threads from the beginning, no actions from the mods.
Thread is closed ...that is an action

Warnings issued are not visible to the common member...

Apparently this button does not work on chinese members.
You really dont know how many Chinese members have been warned, given negative rating and banned...I dont need to tell you this as it is not really your business...If you guys have made up your mind to think that the world is your enemy and even when someone tries to help you, you cant see it...Then there is nothing anyone can do!

Chinese dont get caught because they use Turks to do all the wrong! Turks say the bad words.. Turkish people, culture, country and history is insulted! Chinese dont even get a scratch and then Some Turks go and RETALIATE...they go to Chinese section and open about Uighur Muslims....Chinese complain fight and then get banned...SO in the end there really wont be any Turks nor Chinese!

There is a men who would comment that with "hassiktir boook".

Turks do that and that.... just look how many troll acc. Oprih, Opruh... has and just read his comments.

There is a men who would comment that with "hassiktir boook".

Turks do that and that.... just look how many troll acc. Oprih, Opruh... has and just read his comments.
Yes that is why I warned Opruh (whoever you spell his name) on my thread:

Oh and WSHH and opruh saying something bad about China when Chinese members are saying worse things are not report-worthy! If you are true to yourself report BOTH!

Because you have misused the report button so bad, I just look the other way even if someone would be really harassing you! Have you heard of the story the boy who cried wolf? Well congratulations you starred in it!

Where we delete threads on armenian genocide, TPP =both a plus for Turkish members but they are still dissatisfied
Where we delete threads on East Turkestan just for a few weeks/ months until the internet fights calms down = plus for Chinese and Turkish members coz these are threads they get banned the most and still Turks are complaining?
Basically Turks are showing us they will never be happy no matter what we do?!

Please do have another look at "my actions"

Where we delete threads on armenian genocide, TPP =both a plus for Turkish members but they are still dissatisfied
Where we delete threads on East Turkestan just for a few weeks/ months until the internet fights calms down = plus for Chinese and Turkish members coz these are threads they get banned the most and still Turks are complaining?

The difference is:

• We opened the thread about the condition of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan in de-Islamization/Identification, Because we sincerly and wholeheartedly care them.
However, Chinese threads were for retaliation(because they could not defend their governmental policies), as you said they were retaliation. You closed them in order to be able to close the one above and the point in opening those retaliation threads have been made with your golden touch in favor of Chinese who opened those threads for this in the first place.

Now, Is it clear enough?

The difference is:

• We opened the thread about the condition of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan in de-Islamization/Identification, Because we sincerly and wholeheartedly care them.
However, Chinese threads were for retaliation(because they could not defend their governmental policies), as you said they were retaliation. You closed them in order to be able to close the one above and the point in opening those retaliation threads have been made with your golden touch in favor of Chinese who opened those threads for this in the first place.

Now, Is it clear enough?
It is not in favour of anyone...We close both East Turkestan as well as any retaliation threads from China...Is that clear?

We also closed thread about Saudi prince not saying anything abt concentration threads..Whose favor was that?

Back
Top Bottom