What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The First President of Turkemenistan was even more crazy

ecrees and laws[edit]
  • Niyazov banned the use of lip syncing at public concerts in 2005 as well as sound recordings at "musical performances on state holidays, in broadcasts by Turkmen television channels, at all cultural events organized by the state... in places of mass assembly and at weddings and celebrations organised by the public," citing a negative effect on the development of musical arts incurred by the use of recorded music.[32][33]
  • Niyazov banished dogs from the capital Ashgabat because of their "unappealing odour."[33]
  • According to the Ashgabat correspondent of Turkmenistan.ru, right-hand-drive imported cars converted to left-hand-drive were banned due to a perceived increased risk in accidents.[34]
  • Niyazov requested that a "palace of ice", or indoor ice skating rink, be built near the capital, so that those living in the desert country could learn to skate. The rink was built in 2008 and is located near the new Turkmen State Medical University.[35]
  • After having to quit smoking in 1997 due to his resultant heart surgery, he banned smoking in all public places and ordered all government employees to follow suit.[36] Chewing tobacco on Turkmen soil was later banned as well.[37]
  • He outlawed opera, ballet and circuses in 2001 for being "decidedly unturkmen-like".[38]
  • In February 2004, he decreed that men should no longer wear long hair or beards.[39]
  • He banned news reporters and presenters from wearing make-up on television. According to some reports he felt presenters should "appear natural" on-screen,[40] although others alleged the reason was more eccentric, claiming he said he found it difficult to distinguish male anchors from female anchors.[36]
  • Gold teeth were discouraged in Turkmenistan after Niyazov suggested that the populace chew on bones to strengthen their teeth and lessen the rate at which they fall out. He said:
    I watched young dogs when I was young. They were given bones to gnaw to strengthen their teeth. Those of you whose teeth have fallen out did not chew on bones. This is my advice...[41]

• He abolished the Turkmen word for bread, for it to be replaced with Gurbansoltan, his mother's name. Likewise he gave the month of April his mother's name.[42][43]
Foreign policy
wtf

Hep merak etmistim . Bulabileceginiz tek resim diyorlar.

10 X 550 kiloton

resimisteneyapacan.jpg

Last edited:
Yemen fethedilecek. Bir grup insan, Medine’den oraya aileleri ve kendilerine tabi olanlarla gidecekler. Halbuki bilselerdi, Medine onlar için hayırlıydı. Şam da fethedilecek. Bir kavim Medine’den aileleri ve kendilerine tabi olanlarla oraya göç edecekler. Bilselerdi Medine onlar için hayırlı idi. Irak da fetholacak. Bir grup kimse ailesi ve kendilerine tabi olanlarla Medine’den oraya taşınacaklar. Halbuki bilselerdi Medine onlar için hayırlı idi.”

Buhari, Müslim

Where and who did this happen?
Holy crap did that guys head just get shot off, cap fly away? And was hand to hand combat there???
It happened in Yemen. A Saudi or Saudi proxy soldier fought against multiple attackers (Houthi) in a CQB and yes he even entered hand to hand combat there. Allah just determined that the guy will not die there. He showed big courage but also his brothers in arms did a great job and managed to defend him.

Who knows how heroic and similar stories some of our soldiers could tell us...

That is preserve of older people. As decades pile up so does cynism and bitterness. If your bitter now gawd help your wife when your older.

MMm meaning?

Meaning: You've become more unpredictable to me. :)

From time to time, you seem to be more understanding in situations where I would have expected more resistance coming from your point of view.

Salams.

Is there anyone who watches Turkish serial? Can you guys suggest me some good serials? That are available on YouTube or Netflix with subtitles?

I recently watched “Calikusu” and I really liked it.

Thanks!!!

Ps: @waz can you please make it a sticky thread. Please!!!

" Behzat ç " is on netflix also my favorite one

Helal paşama, helal!! Öl de öleyim paşam. Türk vatanı için yaşar vatanı için ölür.

Back
Top Bottom