What's new

Çay Bahçesi

İtiraf ediyorum. Damat Berat olayindan önce titresimli yüzük duymamistim. Hala da ne işe yaradigini tam olarak bilmiyorum...

Is it used to stimulate man or bride?

@cabatli_53

Can't we refer Combat Master as a think tank to moderation ?

He is partipating a lot in the discussions, supplying content, have great deal of knowledge, active not in only Turkish section but in other sections too, don't swear at people, keeping his calm.

Our only TT is @Casus Belli Who has only "2" posts in 2018 and posted nothing but images so far.

@cabatli_53

He is partipating a lot in the discussions, supplying content, have great deal of knowledge, active not in only Turkish section but in other sections too, don't swear at people, keeping his calm.

Our only TT is @Casus Belli Who has only "2" posts in 2018 and posted nothing but images so far.

LMAO.. Yeah, nooooo.. My knowledge is Google and all you knowledgeable guys. Other than that, I certainly do not fit into that tittle which is bullschit anyway.

Last edited:
bro im an atheist and i want a secular turkey but what his guy just did was neither funny nor right there is a line between knowledgeable debate and insulting not just one but whole group of our own people . we may have different vision for our future but never forget we are all turks they are our people as much as we are theirs

@cabatli_53

I will advice to @WebMaster bro. Thanks. Combat-Master is a serious and respected member. He deserves even more...

Back
Top Bottom