What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The fights in this movie are more realistic than sultan suleiman series how come?!
What movie is this, who made it and which country is it originated from?

From what I know, movies/cinema films tend to have a larger budget depending on the return they are expecting. This could range anything from few million to tens, or hundred of millions, this including the production, expenses and advertisement of the movie. In normal circumstances the producers of the movie have a target/ideal return which they usually expect and this could be x2 or x3 of the investment into the production of the movie. If it's a box office hit then this means the movie is returning in more than what was anticipated.. in worse circumstances they would like to break even if they can't reach the ideal sales.

TV series on the other hand are driven by TV channel budget and the budget is determined by the profits in commercials and of course the quality of a movie/tv series is usually determined by the monetary investment into the production.

Dedemin senin dedenin borçları için ödediği parayı ne zaman vereceksin? Kaç yıl oldu bekliyorum...

Dedim. Ve engelledi... :rofl:
screenshot_20180506-110955-png.472379

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180506-110955.png
    Screenshot_20180506-110955.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 343
Dedemin senin dedenin borçları için ödediği parayı ne zaman vereceksin? Kaç yıl oldu bekliyorum...

Dedim. Ve engelledi... :rofl:
screenshot_20180506-110955-png.472379
He blocked you on twitter?

What movie is this, who made it and which country is it originated from?

From what I know, movies/cinema films tend to have a larger budget depending on the return they are expecting. This could range anything from few million to tens, or hundred of millions, this including the production, expenses and advertisement of the movie. In normal circumstances the producers of the movie have a target/ideal return which they usually expect and this could be x2 or x3 of the investment into the production of the movie. If it's a box office hit then this means the movie is returning in more than what was anticipated.. in worse circumstances they would like to break even if they can't reach the ideal sales.

TV series on the other hand are driven by TV channel budget and the budget is determined by the profits in commercials and of course the quality of a movie/tv series is usually determined by the monetary investment into the production.
There is many tv shows like vikings, Spartacus they have good equality with the movies like 300

Eski nesil hanedan üyelerinin bir klası bir oturaklılığı vardı. Yeni nesiller fırıldak. Çıkar peşindeler. Beş para etmez adamlara sırf soyadlarından dolayı köleleriymiş gibi davranan adamlar var, facebookta profilinde ne olur elinizi eteğinizi öpeyim bilmem ne diye deliriyorlar.

Yes he did.

I asked him to pay the money my grandfather paid for the debt left from his grandfather back to me.. Then he blocked me in a second..
:agree:
Hahahahaha much for osamanoglu family member he is a shame aand yet he dare to make propaganda to fool the people that he cares for the Muslims like his grandfather sultan abdul hameed yet he won't pay his debt:lol:

Hahahahaha much for osamanoglu family member he is a shame aand yet he dare to make propaganda to fool the people that he cares for the Muslims like his grandfather sultan abdul hameed yet he won't pay his debt:lol:
There are even some people claiming to be "osmanli torunu" the grandson of ottoman..
Do you think i should also ask them to pay my money since Orhan refuses?
:laugh::laugh:

Böyl salak halk olursa bu adamlar çok gömer gider yurt dısına utanmadan bi de ciftlik banktan sikayetci oluyolar, olm iste adam sıçtı gitt agzınıza bari susun sessizce mallıgınızı kabullenin
İnterpole veriyolar da bilmem napıyolar da bu devlet devlet olsa böyle şeylere girişmek yasak olur halk da sazan olmasa atlamaz.

There are even some people claiming to be "osmanli torunu" the grandson of ottoman..
Do you think i should also ask them to pay my money since Orhan refuses?
:laugh::laugh:
Few years ago they said the osamanoglu family have the share right in the oil of mosul and kirkuk and other resources I am sure they have a lot of money also their head was in New York working in oil business :D

Türkiye'deki kadar monarşi aşığı bir başka ülke var mıdır bilmiyorum. Bu millet resmen monarşi aşığı. Bir sürü hakkı var ama bu hakların hiç birini mücadele ederek almadığı için değerini bilmiyor. 1923'te Atatürk alın bunlar sizin hakkınız diyerek bedavadan verdi. İnsanoğlu bedava malın kıymeti bilmez işte.

Back
Top Bottom