What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys I am not sure where to ask this since I don't use any forum other than this...

I an idea has sparked in my mind like a light bulb, since I have allot of free time on my hands at the moment and I deeply enjoy music as I have a broad taste ranging from anything such as Electronic Dance Music, Traditional Anatolian Rock, Angara Uzun Hava, Blues, Some Commercial Pop, Hip Hop/Rap, Slow Jams, Jazz, 70's Disco, 80's Synth and so on... the idea is to make music using software on my pc.

The question is, what's a good quality software I can use or purchase to produce EDM type of music? Lately I was inspired by fellow Turks who have the same interest I've had for a decade or so, names like Burak Yeter, Emrah Karaduman, Mahmut Orhan etc. are all talented individuals that produce world class music that not only promote Turkey/Turks but bring in a good name to the music industry on Turks behalf.

I have no aspirations on becoming a world producer but just try to see what I can do in my room.
T6 DAW is alright. It's probably one of the best free ones. If you're willing to pay or pirate a software then I'd say FL studio. I used it a while back and it was amazing and simple to use.

Cheers brah.

Emrah Karaduman stepping up a notch by producing a world class beats with a matching video clip to go along with it.

I've just had a quick glimpse of FL Studio on youtube and it seems good, just what I was after.

Guys I am not sure where to ask this since I don't use any forum other than this...

I an idea has sparked in my mind like a light bulb, since I have allot of free time on my hands at the moment and I deeply enjoy music as I have a broad taste ranging from anything such as Electronic Dance Music, Traditional Anatolian Rock, Angara Uzun Hava, Blues, Some Commercial Pop, Hip Hop/Rap, Slow Jams, Jazz, 70's Disco, 80's Synth and so on... the idea is to make music using software on my pc.

The question is, what's a good quality software I can use or purchase to produce EDM type of music? Lately I was inspired by fellow Turks who have the same interest I've had for a decade or so, names like Burak Yeter, Emrah Karaduman, Mahmut Orhan etc. are all talented individuals that produce world class music that not only promote Turkey/Turks but bring in a good name to the music industry on Turks behalf.

I have no aspirations on becoming a world producer but just try to see what I can do in my room.
I had FL Studio for a while and its good enough with some plugins. There are a lot of to rr ents out there.

dfdfgdfdgh.jpg

This Photo Shows a U.S. Navy Attack Submarine 'Sinking' a British Aircraft Carrier

_______
denizalti_rus_tra1966007_5.jpg

Reminds of these troubled times. Today, somehow the relations are stronger than before :)

dfdfgdfdgh.jpg

This Photo Shows a U.S. Navy Attack Submarine 'Sinking' a British Aircraft Carrier

_______
denizalti_rus_tra1966007_5.jpg

Reminds of these troubled times. Today, somehow the relations are stronger than before :)

Recently i read a good post from Gambit, about a single sub "sinking" an Aircraft Carrier.

The problem with these articles is that they never give the readers the proper background information, such as speed. Most of the public do not know that surface vessels can easily outrun subs. Absent these crucial facts, the readers produced the perception that somehow subs spells the end of at least the dominance of the seas by surface vessels when the opposite is true, that if you want to rule the seas, the submarine is NOT the way to achieve that goal.

Back in WW II, aircraft carriers were converted hulls, meaning the hull designs were for cruisers or even oilers, then during construction, the plans changed to make the hulls into aircraft carriers.

Take the USS Langley, for example...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Langley_(CV-1)

After WW II, the full impact of naval airpower was indisputable, so the aircraft carrier became a distinct hull design. Naval airpower became so critical that not only does the hull design must be different, the ship itself has to be made as difficult as possible for any enemy to sink it. Internally, the ship is highly compartmentalize to prevent water from running all over.

To see how difficult it is to actually sink an aircraft carrier, look at the USS Oriskany...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Oriskany_(CV-34)

The ship was gutted and explosives placed internally. Still, it took nearly 40 minutes for the ship to sink under cooperative conditions.

An aircraft carrier under general quarters will not be so cooperative. Everything and everyone will be prepared at their assigned duty stations. The Oriskany was a WW II designed hull. The modern US aircraft carriers like the Enterprise or Nimitz are completely different in everything except the flat decks they shares with their WW II ancestors.

Even with the most generous speculation, no one believes it would be possible to sink an aircraft carrier with one torpedo, even if the ship just sit there and take the hit.

This...

4Nu6sFT.jpg

...Is NOT how an aircraft carrier strike group normally arrays its ships. This is a public relations (PR) formation for photographic purposes.

To give you a real world perspective, we have to use a map...

YA5FKu1.jpg

In battle formation, the entire fleet would array its ships to span several US states in sea surface area.

All these articles that said how a sub from this country or that country managed to 'defeat' a US carrier fleet are essentially sensationalizing an event that has limitations on the carrier itself.

So if a US aircraft carrier fleet is really after the Swedes, the fleet would be so far off at sea that this Swedish littoral sub would not make it to the area, let alone lay silent and long enough under water to escape detection. All this time, the carrier would be conducting air operations to attack the Swedes.

Can a sub fire enough torpedoes to actually sink a modern aircraft carrier? Hypothetically -- yes.

But no one have the guts to declare war on US and try to test the hypothesis into solid theory.

Nobody would send a single submarine to sink a target, I guess.
You can a sink a single target with a single submarine...however it's almost impossible to sink a carrier as they don't move alone but with a with a Carrier Strike Group.

You can a sink a single target with a single submarine...however it's almost impossible to sink a carrier as they don't move alone but with a with a Carrier Strike Group.
I meant such* a target, the reason you already mentioned. Though, deception could make it possible.

The fights in this movie are more realistic than sultan suleiman series how come?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom