What's new

Çay Bahçesi

How can you support Güllen if you dont know its Güllen behind the coup?
The Screenshots were like in the early hours of the coup.

Also dont post them around like a threat all the time. Amk where has this country come to. In the past Kurds would claim that someone he did not like was a PKK member in order to get him away. Now its the same with Güllencis but in the whole country.
So why are you guys in here accusing both me and my brother as if we once were "terrorists". We left the freaking organization at 2009 and 2010, where everything was normal. All sorts of people from any party were meeting with Gülen back then.

My brother and I, we both left because we thought that people inside the organization (even back then) were not sincere.

That's all to it.

So I recommend that people refrain from making a big deal out of it. Millions of people in Turkey has gone through Gülens "Dershane's", and many left it.

Stop creating drama and suspiciousness out of nowhere. (not talking to you directly @what , but to all other people who kept imagining things and accusing out of nowhere).

And as I said, I never really liked this organization, even when I was in. I doubt that I ever uttered any positive remarks about this organization.

alas.

Değerli üyeler, Bundan sonraki süreçte bu ve buna benzer adeta nefret söylemleri içinde yetişmiş, bir zamanlar tek derdi Atatürk'ü ve kurduğu Cumhuriyeti yermek, küçümsemek, bu ülkenin verdiği bağımsızlık mücadelesini neredeyse yok saymak derecesine varabilecek çılgınlıkta olan ve tarihi kapalı kapılar ardında kendilerine empoze edildiği gibi tersten okutmak olan bu tip kişilerin sıkı takibi olacaktır. Hiç insult yok deniyordu, kaynak çıktı gençtik oldu, 5 sene önceydi, 7 sene önce demiştim öyle zannetmiştim gibi acziyet çağrıları, dün dündü siz şuana bakın tarzı imalar bu net savaşçısı bir zamanların FETO proxileri açısından utanç verici olması gerekirken halen daha eleştirenleri suçlamaları acziyetin açık bir göstergesidir. Bu ve buna benzer kurulu beyinler ancak ve ancak kendileri gibi kapalı kapılar ardında eğitilmiş zatlarla veya kardeşleriyle anlaşabilirler diye düşünüyorum yani bu bir parti meselesi kesinlikle değildir bunu her Türkiye Cumhuriyeti vatandaşı çok iyi bilir. İlgili kaynakların birinde bu zatın Yorumları karşısında şaşırıp kalmış bir Pakistanlı üye dahi bu zata Türk olup olmadığını soruyor yani bu süreçte bir Türk vatandaşının okudukları karşısında rahatsızlık duymaması mümkün değildir. İşin garibi bu zat, Türkiye Cumhuriyeti sokaklarında burada yazdıklarını söyleyebilecek cesarete sahip midir gerçekten bilmek isterdim yani kendi ülke ve halkının realitelerinden bihaber, Atatürkü partiler düzeyine indirgeyip bir bloğun kendisi gibi düşündüğünü zanneden şahıs sözkonusu net olduğunda her türlü hakareti bu ülke değeri olarak görülen kişi ve birimlere yağdırmayı kendilerine görev addedebiliyor. Değiştik deniyor biz de öyle olduğunu umut ediyoruz deneyip göreceğiz.

Bundan sonraki süreçte Politik mevzularda bu üyelere ait olan ve paylaşılan kaynaklardakine benzer herhangi bir girişimin sizin tarafınızdan modlara acilen rapor edilmesini rica ediyorum.

Bunun dışında politika konuşmak bu bölümde yasak ve ısrarla bu kararı önemsemeyen üyeler warningle cezalandırılacaktır.

Teşekkürler.
I thought we should write in English, so the rest of the mods also understands what's going on.

And please stop threatening. You are only increasing the tense in here with comments like that.

Nobody insulted Atatürk. I myself came with criticism, and that's my right. I can criticise anything I like to, as I have this free will as long as I don't insult.

I don't know where you get these stories of yours, it's like you are in an evil circle and can't get out - somewhat repeating the same cycle as if "we are FETÖ, and we hate and insult Atatürk whenever we have the chance". Try to relax a bit with all that and come to some sense.

Your motto : 1923, Hermano, 3461, justHappend = Hurshit ( SHIT) insulting between the lines.

Politics is forbidden and humiliating other members is also a no go .
You should be warned, cause you are the master in turning statements to your sole intentions cause you want to manipulate members. Try to contribute in defence technologies and stop party propaganda here.
Never did anybody insulted you cause you are an atheist. Here is a free and tolerant forum, but you abuse this forum doing TAKKIYA. An Alevite is a muslim and respected, but an ateist claiming to be an alevite is a provocer.
@Zaki
@cabatli_53 We have a new member acting like a MOD here!

Ok. Dear members, The case closed. After this process, the members should pay attention not to make any politic comments related with any subject including ongoing discussion. Both side have defended their positions and the members who wanted to express adverse opinions, have also used their rights. What i want is to just use report button more frequently on subjects from now which occurs current agenda in Çaybahçesi. With this way, we will be able to perform quick reactions to anybody who attempts to insult the values of Turkish Republic before discussion gets longer. I am on mobile so Typing is a bit difficult so it gets longer and longer to intervene the situation.

@cabatli_53 We have a new member acting like a MOD here!

I like your signature but you need to keep up. ;)

So why are you guys in here accusing both me and my brother as if we once were "terrorists". We left the freaking organization at 2009 and 2010, where everything was normal. All sorts of people from any party were meeting with Gülen back then.

My brother and I, we both left because we thought that people inside the organization (even back then) were not sincere.

That's all to it.

So I recommend that people refrain from making a big deal out of it. Millions of people in Turkey has gone through Gülens "Dershane's", and many left it.

Stop creating drama and suspiciousness out of nowhere. (not talking to you directly @what , but to all other people who kept imagining things and accusing out of nowhere).

And as I said, I never really liked this organization, even when I was in. I doubt that I ever uttered any positive remarks about this organization.

alas.

I have a lot respect for people who can acknowledge their mistakes. I also dont think that every Güllenci is a bad person. People can be misguided, but people can also learn and improve.

Hurşid came back very fast......It will take 1-2 weeks till him to forget to take his meds and go batshit crazy again.

Also, it seems like he run out of all the fake accounts that he prepared earlier.

Lol, i remember him faking as an Israeli.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's all to it.

alas.

I thought we should write in English, so the rest of the mods also understands what's going on.

And please stop threatening. You are only increasing the tense in here with comments like that.

Nobody insulted Atatürk. I myself came with criticism, and that's my right. I can criticise anything I like to, as I have this free will as long as I don't insult.

I don't know where you get these stories of yours, it's like you are in an evil circle and can't get out - somewhat repeating the same cycle as if "we are FETÖ, and we hate and insult Atatürk whenever we have the chance". Try to relax a bit with all that and come to some sense.

In case of self-deletion, also for the future reference.

The FETÖ crimes date years back, and these two members may(or not) have had a part in one of those crimes.

Thank you for self confession, all this circus was for such kind of cenfession, and you made it for us.

@Zulkarneyn you are interested in taking screenshot of members who may take part in crimes, here is a real chance for you.

@cabatli_53 @WebMaster

What is the stance of PDF for such situation? I mean these two guys confessed to be part of a terrorist organisation that has conducted actions for years/decades against Turkey and Turkish citizens; and these two members may have taken some part in one of those crimes FETÖ commited.

Do you contact the Turkish cyber security department for such situations?

Last edited:
@Zaki

Sinan, you were banned 6 months and that guy you mentioned was nailed as Jesus and perma banned .
Hurşid, if you mess with me, it will take much less shorter for you to get banned. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since everything back to normal......Herkese benden çay.

herkese-benden-%C3%A7ay_884468.jpg

Yanlız yobazlara çay yok. :D

In case of self-deletion, also for the future reference.
I never deleted anything that I posted. I'm not a coward, and I didn't commit any treachery or violance against my state. I'm proud of my nation, and proud of my intellect and personal development.

You lot can go in circles and repeat yourselves all night, and next night. And the nights to come in 10 years. I don't have much time for you. You can believe any crazy thing you like, or make up stories if that makes you sleep easier at night or a happier man in the morning.

You are on the verge of getting muted, because you seem to be a very persistent in repeating the same things over and over again.

@Zaki

Sinan, you were banned 6 months and that guy you mentioned was nailed as Jesus and perma banned .

One of the first things you did was complain about me having HurSHIT in my signature and personally adressed me too. There's only one guy I know that has so much butthurt because of me.

I hope you do better than those words in a possible court for the crimes of FETÖ.
You really are an amusing fellow :omghaha::omghaha:

How can a guy who lives in Turkey be so ignorant about what's going on in Turkey. It really is a great shock. You really have not the tiniest fraction of an idea of what FETÖ is, and when it started. RIP to your mind.

Faydalanin gardaslar, tabi yobazlar haric, onlar kendilerini cok iyi biliyorlar ;)

162273445897800_1259619500.jpg

Afiyet olsun :D

Is ist you , typical white Turk arrogance ?

100325-brain-model-hmed-530a.grid-6x2.jpg

Halil Ibrahim sofra, enjoy

halil-ibrahim-sofrasi1.jpg

I prefer speak grand masters instead of me .

Türkiye will share bread, water and salt with all humans !

@waz @Zaki

Please listen him :

" Please brothers take part and join our Sofra and never insult family and honour..... ;

I hope @Selim I

can translate grand master of Turkish Patriotic Lyrics, RIP Baris Manco.

Mr. Manco RIP was a nationalist Turk tending to Shaman / Islam ( Islam - Alevi as many from Merzifon , Corum , Yozgat e.g. prayed with me the friday prayer together )
he was burried according muslim rules !

Baris Manco was truly a great artist to the entire world, not alone Türkiye. I hope his souls rests in peace and tranquility.

I may translate his song as you request this from me, but I doubt that there are any foreigners having a poke in this thread right now, so I'm not sure if it will serve any good purpose.
Besides, poems and songs are really tough to translate into another language.

Do not spam thread with repetitive posting.
He is not spamming,they gave you wrong information.

In-case of any offensive post or against the forum rule, report the same without quoting back and move on. Any member that quote back and does the same thing, will be warned or dealt as same as the first offender. Use English language (the forum language) so none can walk away with any offense. Any post found in other than English, will be treated as "use of regional language offense". Any member has any issue with warning etc, can contact GHQ Section for review of moderation action but none is allowed to discuss in open like this or personally attack any staff member.

Civility is the main concern and respect each other. It is not necessary that one will always agree with other so in-case of conflict, agree to disagree and move on. No insults, offense, provocation, trolling etc will be tolerated at all. I repeat, report the post and move on.
Turkish is allowed by @WebMaster on this thread,as long as there is no political discussion.

Back
Top Bottom