What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yes. The new doctrine is to take more responsibility in the world, maybe the beginning of forming an European army. We can't trust US.

Will you please post,if any, the link about the new doctrine in detail? I wonder the changes in military arsenal, and therefore new tech. developments in German defence industry.

It was to say repetitive posting the same narrative however, issue is resolved.

Therefore, it was said to use English in-case of such discussion that none.can walk away with an offense due to language.

To clarify the situation, The ones who reported my posts on the ground of repatitive posts are actually the members who repeadetly wanted me to prove(post) their personality and honour in their own posts in the links. Therefore i posted those links for a few times. At the same time, In order to stop me proving their true colors, they reported on the ground of repetitive posts, and you fell in this.

You were naive(in good way) to delete them, honest to tell technically its breach of rules; but in practice, you are simply decieved.

Therefore, i did not pay attention on this honest action of yours. However, some members tried to let you know the situation, for their honest effort , i wanted to clarify the situation.

Also, I would like to thank them for their effort.

To clarify the situation, The ones who reported my posts on the ground of repatitive posts are actually the members who repeadetly wanted me to prove(post) their personality and honour in their own posts in the links. Therefore i posted those links for a few times. At the same time, In order to stop me proving their true colors, they reported on the ground of repetitive posts, and you fell in this.

You were naive(in good way) to delete them, honest to tell technically its breach of rules; but in practice, you are simply decieved.

Therefore, i did not pay attention on this honest action of yours. However, some members tried to let you know the situation, for their honest effort , i wanted to clarify the situation.

Also, I would like to thank them for their effort.

No issue at all

A friendly advice from my side not just for you but for everyone that if you have to make a point just do it once and then do not repeat otherwise, it will loose the impact and be called repetition of narrative that sometimes annoy the few those who even wanted to pay attention.

Intention to delete the posts, was to make it balance that both parties be aware about action. Also, no one is barred
from expressing his/her view but on the same time, my dear, we have to make sure to be respected, manners be kept

and behaviour should be based upon productivity yet allowing no one to insult anyone at all by any mean that not just personally, nor politically and religiously. In-case of any offensive etc posts/member, simply report the matter and leave it to Mod without quoting back or engaging. PDF is the platform without any discrimination at all but rules are applied and enforced for the greater cause hence, sometimes members argue and complains the same and call it discrimination of etc but on back end, that is not the matter at all. Conflict in arguments occurs in a debate so also for the discussion but on other hand it is not necessary that one has to agree with other or cross the line, like in many cases here as well so then we have a trick to move ahead which is "agree to disagree".

There is no issue that anyone cannot talk about politics etc but it should be in respective/dedicated thread and not here. Also, even if he challenged anyone, others need to show responsibility and make sure that none fall for it and what if he was made to it that resorted to challenge (keep in view both side of the coin).

Mods never take action upon the wish of few or any member but things are done impartially and in the best interest of Forum's decorum. Hopefully, this corner is going to be back to its original purpose and will be good to read you all here.

Enjoy the discussion and carry on, have a nice time.

Regards,

Paylaşıldı mı bilmiyorum, lakin NASA birkaç gün önce yeni keşfini açıkladı. Trappist-1 olarak adlandırılan 12.1 ışık yılı uzaklıktaki bir güneşin yörüngesinde, dünyanın çapından %30 büyük ve %25 küçük olma aralıklarında 7 adet gezegen bulundu.

t1-sys.jpg

Bu gezegenlerin 3'ü (Trappist-1d, Trappist-1e, Trappist-1f) yaşam için elverişli alan içerisinde bulunuyorlar.

hec_hz.png

NASA'nın "Nasa's Eyes" uygulamasını yükleyip daha yakından inceleyebilirsiniz. Program linki; http://eyes.nasa.gov/

En son yapılan NASA basın açıklamasının tamamı ise şurada

@Neptune

Merhaba,

İletişim yönteminde üslup ve kelimeler karşımızdaki kişi hakkında ipuçları verir. Sosyal çevresi, eğitimi, kültürü, aile terbiyesi vb.

Bu forumun üyeleri ve yaşadıkları ülkeler göz önüne alındığında yukarıda bahsedilen konulardaki beklentinizde, dolayısyla onlara itibar etme derecenizde de bir erezyon oluşmaktadır verdikleri cevapları okudukça, normal bir sonuçtur bu.

Siz onlar için mi varsınız, yoksa kendi benliğiniz ve ülke için mi?

''I quit'' cümlesi onlar için var olduğunuzu ima emekte, öyle mi gerçekten?

Last edited:
Let's see what she has to tell about that... what is her source about that info etc. :dance3:

Never understood the people who defended her, "she" always used fake pkk news as her sources and wrote things that made zero sense. ISIS joining ES Forces is the thing pkk has been saying since the op started. These people have the brain of a fish and think themselves intelligent cause they found it out what the evil turks have been doing. That is why taking Al-Bab has took so long because ISIS wanted to join us and that is why we let Assad come so near us instead of taking Bab in three days and expanding to the east and south, morons.

No words...

Kömür oldular..

BeyazTv released all the uncensored pictures too...
They have no sympathy for the families, everything for politics.

ne atmışlar

bide bisey soylucem bu hursitti galiba o isi iyi yapıyodu. mesela bu tur seyler google aramalarında çıkıyor, almanların pkkya verdigi destek, turkiye karsiti yaptiklarini anlatan baslik neden acmiyoruz, genel foruma acalim herkes gorsun.

@cabatli_53 world affairs e boyle bir baslik acar misiniz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom