What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I hate you...I played laser tag once in my life and I was too young (read bimbo) to understand what was going on :cray:
Lazer tag isnt fun, you need to feel the hit, the blue spot after the war are your battle scars, there is nothing more funny than shooting your friends azz and hearing him screaming in pain. :devil:

Here Tea/Cay/Chai for all,on the house.

upload_2016-5-1_16-13-17.png

Stil there or did you move already?
I moved end of January :angel:

Here Tea/Cay/Chai for all,on the house.

View attachment 303165
I had the chance of drinking Turkish coffee....It was horrible then again I dont drink coffee at all :angel:

Lazer tag isnt fun, you need to feel the hit, the blue spot after the war are your battle scars, there is nothing more funny than shooting your friends azz and hearing him screaming in pain. :devil:
lolz Yea...I just never have enough people to sign up for a round of paint ball...really wanna give it a go!

What nothing,dont you have to study on sundays?:angry:

Thanks. I am a university student in Turkey. This is my second year and i have 2 more years for bachelor. I am studying Mechatronic Engineering. For now i want to work defence industry after my education . I hope i can improve my English and have some idea about whats going on defence industy.

I had the chance of drinking Turkish coffee....It was horrible then again I dont drink coffee at all :angel:
Blasphemy
lolz Yea...I just never have enough people to sign up for a round of paint ball...really wanna give it a go!
We were 11 but the arena was too small for us, next time we will go to germany, their arena is in the forest, now thats real paintball.

Thanks. I am a university student in Turkey. This is my second year and i have 2 more years for bachelor. I am studying Mechatronic Engineering. For now i want to work defence industry after my education . I hope i can improve my English and have some idea about whats going on defence industy.
Nice,you came to the right place for both but your english isnt bad.
We have a Kashmiri here @Armstrong who's english is ridiculously worse,lets hope he doesnt show up.
@DESERT FIGHTER ,come and have some tea,or are you hunting again?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom