What's new

Çay Bahçesi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am bringing my comment up from 3 months ago because Cenk Uygur still has not covered the recent PKK terrorism. When will Cenk Uygur from tyt cover the Ankara bombing? Will he report something after the recent attacks? i doubt it, but time will show...
Cenk Uygur is a traitor. He would die for America but wouldn't bleed a drop of blood for his mother country. He is with the current most priveledged and prosperous country who sold all of his values after moving to the states, in other words he is a whore who chooses the easy way out

Guess Hurşid is back.

upload_2016-3-19_21-22-36.png

Cenk Uygur is a traitor. He would die for America but wouldn't bleed a drop of blood for his mother country. He is with the current most priveledged and prosperous country who sold all of his values after moving to the states, in other words he is a whore who chooses the easy way out

I don't care about where is allegiance is at; after all he is where he is at because of the opportunities the US gave him. However this does not stop him from giving a unbiased report. If he wasn't, he would have reported the tragic terrorism in Ankara. He hasn't even mention it on Facebook and etc

I think he is trying to reach out to his followers, who seemed to not be fond with turkey xD

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom