What's new

Çay Bahçesi

second-amendment-famous-people-on-each-side.jpg

serefsizler yine bomba patlatmis bu sefer istanbulda, ama tuhaf olan israilli turistlerde yaralanmis... pkk turistleri neden hedef aliyor?

Benim adim neden geciyor ?????
Burada PDF Türk seksiyonu ile ilgili baska forumlarda yapilan yorumlari yazsam,
bir cok kisi utanip kacar. M.s. BalkanForum dan alintilar koysam, hekes kimin kim ve ne oldugunu anlayabilir.
Isteyenler kendileri arastirsinlar.

Git orada takıl o zaman ne işin var burada ? Zorla tutan mı var seni burada paranoyalarını paylaşman için ?

Note: Aldığın warning point'in expire süresi epeyce uzun bu yüzden tekrar eden kural ihlallerinde ban yemen diğer üyelerden çok daha basit olacak bilgin olsun !

Genel hatırlatmalar !

-Her konuya yorum yapma
-Bilmediğin mevzular hakkında ahkam kesme
-İlgili-ilgisiz linklerle her konuyu doldurup durma
-Forumu çöplüğe dönüştürmene müsade edemem
-Foruma girildiğinde yine mi Hurshid ve yorumları diyip üyelerin Turkey sectiona girme alışkanlıklarını değiştirme
-Birşeyler biliyormuşun da sanki açıklayamıyacağın mevzular varmış gibi davranma
-Herkes senin üstüne oynuyor paranoyaların olsa da bunu konulara bulaştırma
-CIA, FBI, MOSAD vb hikayelerin için sticky thread'ler dışında "Hurshid's FairyTales" adında bir konu açmana müsade edebilirim ama savunma sanayi içerikli konulara bu ve buna benzer off-topic mevzuları sakın bulaştıriyim deme müsade etmiycem.

Haber veriyim dedim senin iyiliğin için !

Last edited:
Ben kimseyle polemige girmeyecegim. Senin de kimseye hakaret edip tahrik etmeye hakkin yok.
Mesajinda benim adim gectigi icin bana "CEVAP HAKKI" dogmustur.

Bunu anlamayan insanlar benimle polemige gririp uzaktan teshis koymasin.

"Takilmak " gibi seviyesi düsük sözler kullanmak yakismiyor.

Sadece tavsiyelerime uy derim sana bırak şimdi seviye muhabbetini kimin ne olduğunu herkes biliyor. Modlar burada senin arkanı toplamak, saçmalıklarını temizlemek için bulunmuyor sana bu kaçıncı uyarı kaçıncı ihtar hem de kaç farklı kişiden. Hadi kendine saygın yok kendini rezil edip duruyorsun o aşikar ama en azından biraz etrafındakilere, rahatsız ettiğin üyelere saygın olsun.

Beyler, Çanakkale zaferi ile ilgili bir başlık açmadığımızı fark ettim, böyle önemli bir konuyu en azından bu savunma forumunda yad etmeliydik... Gerçekten yapay gündemlerimizle bu kadar mı meşgulüz ki bu ülkeyi, canlarını, gözünü kırpmadan feda eden dünyanın gördüğü en büyük zafer destanlarından birinin kahramanlarını bu uluslararası savunma forumunda tekrar anmadık ve dosta düşmana Çanakkale'nin geçilmez olduğunu tekrar hatırlatamadık. Hepimiz dün onları andık elbette ama burada bulunuyorsak en azından herkese tekrar hatırlatmalıydık. Kendimden utandım.
Dip Not; Bu bir özeleştiridir.

tumblr_nldosbf2E21rrqphko1_500.gif
:o: You all stole a barbershops pole to put the flag on. That barber must be famous now. :D

Why does a civilian need military grade weaponry?
The photo you have posted is simplistic; are you suggesting most of Europe is a dictatorship?
Are you saying Australia is leading towards a authoritarian regime?

Gun control saves lives. Please head to redneck america if you want to experience the fullest extend of gun freedom
octsmash.jpg

open-carrydallas_c0-51-643-425_s885x516.png

pols_feature25.jpg

02texas_web-master675.jpg

I personally would not feel safe for my children to be near any gun in a restaurant of all places

Why does a civilian need military grade weaponry?
The photo you have posted is simplistic; are you suggesting most of Europe is a dictatorship?
Are you saying Australia is leading towards a authoritarian regime?

Gun control saves lives. Please head to redneck america if you want to experience the fullest extend of gun freedom
octsmash.jpg

open-carrydallas_c0-51-643-425_s885x516.png

pols_feature25.jpg

I personally would not feel safe for my children to be near any gun in a restaurant of all places
Based off of your simplistic view all Americans should be dead by now.

That's unsafe. :blink:

Based off of your simplistic view all Americans should be dead by now.

That's unsafe. :blink:

My simplistic view is; no guns ==== less possibility of the wrong person getting there hand on a gun. A whole nation does not have to die like you have suggested. America has mass shooting plenty full; more than enough to raise eyebrows!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really enjoy Cenk Uygurs TYT, however his latest coverage of Turkey is really bias and his claims are without backing.
No one is asking him to make a pro turkish coverage; but he could at least cover the subject in hand from two sides. He mentions civilians deaths and says the source is local to the area. What he fails to see is that the very source he relies on is in fact from HDP and there affiliates, which in the past and currently are doing their best to put pressure on Turkey internationally with imaginary or inflated civilian causalities. He is portraying the story, as if most of the killed are civilians; one might ask, what are civilians doing in evacuated/curfew imposed areas with Ak-47s setting up traps in civilian homes and actively engaging with the military? There is a simple answer they are not civilians.

He is either covering the story like this, because of the anti turkey sentiment that has become popular for views, to prove to his viewers that contrary to the channel name, he is not pro turkey, or he is just naive. And frankly, i don't know which one it is, since i, believe or not, still enjoy his videos.
I am bringing my comment up from 3 months ago because Cenk Uygur still has not covered the recent PKK terrorism. When will Cenk Uygur from tyt cover the Ankara bombing? Will he report something after the recent attacks? i doubt it, but time will show...

My simplistic view is; no guns ==== less possibility of the wrong person getting there hand on a gun. A whole nation does not have to die like you have suggested. America has mass shooting plenty full; more than enough to raise eyebrows!
So what about the illegal owners? Oh wait they don't exist. How about we just all nuke each other to the stone age, that way there will be just sticks, stones, and poisonous plants to kill each other.

Then again, there would be mass stonings instead of mass shootings. I guess that would be better. :undecided:

America is a horrible place Mr. Topal, guns everywhere, psychopaths by the millions, crackhead zombies everywhere, white racists supremacists just waiting to cannibalize anyone with just a hint of pigmentation. Not only that, but we completely destroyed the English language.

It just a giant Hell hole over here. :coffee:

Contemplating on whether or not to invite Boomslang, ......

Well not all,just one.KIA:whistle:
CCICOmx.jpg

So what about the illegal owners? Oh wait they don't exist. How about we just all nuke each other to the stone age, that way there will be just sticks, stones, and poisonous plants to kill each other.

Then again, there would be mass stonings instead of mass shootings. I guess that would be better. :undecided:

America is a horrible place Mr. Topal, guns everywhere, psychopaths by the millions, crackhead zombies everywhere, white racists supremacists just waiting to cannibalize anyone with just a hint of pigmentation. Not only that, but we completely destroyed the English language.

It just a giant Hell hole over here. :coffee:

Contemplating on whether or not to invite Boomslang, ......

There are illegal gun owners everywhere in the world mate. This is where we differ; why would a crook even bother to buy it illegally when they can buy it legally without any background check. Hell, you can buy it online. The US has an issue with gun control and money in politics. When both of them combined, you get the current result of the US now. You can thank the NRA for that.

If you don't have the ability to recognise that there is an issue with gun control in the US, i shouldn't bother with your satirical comments.

If you don't have the ability to recognise that there is an issue with gun control in the US, i shouldn't bother with your satirical comments.
There's an issue of mentally unstable people access to guns. You misspelled recognize*

It was fun while it lasted. :cray:
United_Kingdom.gif

Your language comes from ours,well at least alot of words are the same.
Urdu=Ordu
Our food is not as spicy as yours but comes close and there is a big variety of dishes.
I believe we have a thread on Turkish food,ill try to find it.

Btw,let me introduce you to the Turks,and friends.

Guys,@Ammara Chaudhry is a sister like @Akheilos from Pakistan.

@Sinan @asena_great @xenon54 @telkon @UkroTurk @Neptune @revojam @Targon @waz @madmusti @what @Timur @Ceri @Armstrong @Levina @Akheilos @DESERT FIGHTER @XenoEnsi-14 @Lure @Combat-Master @Azeri440 @Bismarck @Successwill @Ahiska @Bubblegum Crisis @cabatli_53 @u.MP @Oublious @KediKesenFare @Yellow-place @Saithan and all others.

Lol brotha

Why you had to bold and underline the sister part as if...:lol:

@Moonlight welcome btw..:)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom