What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
So guys, here's proof enough! Terrorist trying to infiltrate in the Poonch area yesterday were picked up by thermal imagers. One terrorist was injured in the firing and hobbled back while the other ran away toward the Pakistani post across the LoC! (Whether he shat in his pants, we do not know!! :cheesy: )

Here's the video...

Army foils infiltration bid by terrorists-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

But then as usual, there are vehement denials from Pakistan that they are abetting any infiltration from the Pakistani side or that their territory is being used for such activities as per the Indo-Pak agreement of 2004, and that they are unaware of any infiltration! This in spite of the terrorists running back to the Pakistani post as shown in the video!

So guys, here's proof enough! Terrorist trying to infiltrate in the Poonch area yesterday were picked up by thermal imagers. One terrorist was injured in the firing and hobbled back while the other ran away toward the Pakistani post across the LoC! (Whether he shat in his pants, we do not know!! :cheesy: )

Here's the video...

Army foils infiltration bid by terrorists-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

But then as usual, there are vehement denials from Pakistan that they are abetting any infiltration from the Pakistani side or that their territory is being used for such activities as per the Indo-Pak agreement of 2004, and that they are unaware of any infiltration! This in spite of the terrorists running back to the Pakistani post as shown in the video!

bullshit ! ! that is not thermal image of human and that does not look like human, more like gorilla type animal.

That actually looks human.....its a top down view.....Monkeys don't live in Kashmir from what i am aware of..atleast not in the Indian side :lol:

not really it is not top down view, it is more like same level view, check videos of how gorillas walk

not really it is not top down view, it is more like same level view, check videos of how gorillas walk

There is no known species of Gorillas in Kashmir, i tried searching for Gorilla and Kashmir in google and i get a comment from sherry rehman.... :lol:
Besides... from the front view they look like people crouching....

There is no known species of Gorillas in Kashmir, i tried searching for Gorilla and Kashmir in google and i get a comment from sherry rehman.... :lol:
Besides... from the front view they look like people crouching....

well bro, the image can be from other place and used as propaganda, anyway please tell me, if someone fire bullet to you, will you move slowly like that ? or even any human ? surely will run like hell LOL

well bro, the image can be from other place and used as propaganda, anyway please tell me, if someone fire bullet to you, will you move slowly like that ? or even any human ? surely will run like hell LOL

I know i would, but am not aware of military tactics..so i got no clue..besides its just 1 minute video ...

What if hes just some poor guys trying to meet with his family..

Btw, is it snowing there?

BD, why are you getting into a needless argument and clutching at straws when you haven't even been trained to identify objects while looking through IR and other image intensifier devices? Ask me. I have. So I know what the frack I'm talking about! These are two terrorists. Period.

BD, why are you getting into a needless argument and clutching at straws when you haven't even been trained to identify objects while looking through IR and other image intensifier devices? Ask me. I have. So I know what the frack I'm talking about! These are two terrorists. Period.

well i really doubt because Indian Army has reputation to engage with Jupitar and Venus on the name of chinese UFOs, joke :P

anyway, it can be possible what you are saying.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom