What's new

Casteism Map of India: How strong is it over entire India?

If you ever visit UAE, you will know that you can't pass near the construction site usually. :)

But when you go to malls, when you walk on the footpath, you will always find cleaners.. You pass by the gardeners too..

And its not that I give money everyday..

I hope I have answered your questions. :D

More shameful is that a country has just turned into a hyper power, and I thought I wouldn't find any Indian cleaner on the street... but still I am seeing them.. :lol:

LOL.... are you still trying to defend your post ? Don't you know when to quit ? :lol:

Loll..

I don't have to defend my post.

Every country is not like India :D Come out of this delusion that India is a hyper power!

Be that it may, we are all convinced you are the man who tips 3000 Dirhams to Indians every month :P

Be that it may, we are all convinced you are the man who tips 3000 Dirhams to Indians every month :P
Loll @ your maths.

But yes, I give some money to Indian janitors and cleaners, on my way to office (because I walk) and in the malls..

If you say I should stop because India is a super duper hyper power now, I will.. Should I? :D

Loll @ your maths.

But yes, I give some money to Indian janitors and cleaners, on my way to office (because I walk) and in the malls..

If you say I should stop because India is a super duper hyper power now, I will.. Should I? :D

Sounds totally legit. lol.

I have a habit of giving 2-5 dirhams tip whenever I see any one cleaning the street or outside of public washrooms.. they work very hard, specially the people who pick things from streets in hot summers. sometimes, I just ask casually where he is from, and I get the answer. Mostly they are Indians, and I respect them. Moreover, many of them wear this red/ pink thread on their wrists..
I guess its very easy to know why you are running into cleaners who are from India. You know one cultural habit (wearing red thread) which is peculiar among Indian/Hindus may be. So when ever you see one with that, you automatically register them. Now there may be 1000s of more cleaners but your mind won't register them.

This is why personal and anecdotal evidence is misleading.

Its called Baader-Meinhof effect. Fairly well know.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/baader-meinhof-phenomenon.htm

Please note that DOES NOT MEAN that there are not a lot of Indian/Hindu workers in sanitation trade. Probably there are. It simply means that you are not registering Pakistanis as cleaners even though they may be right in front of you.

Barely 2% of Hindus wear this thread. Odds of them being a cleaner is 0.005%.

he is just making absurd claims using his ignorance to fill up missing data as to how to identify Hindus. :lol:

Its like claiming all Christians wear a necklace with the cross and he sees the cross hanging from their neck and goes talk to them. Also assuming that all of them will entertain questions from a stranger.

The absurdity of his claims does not need any scientific explanations. lol.

Last edited:
Now there may be 1000s of more cleaners but your mind won't register them.
Of course, I was talking about my own experience.. haven't met 1000s in my whole life, and haven't claimed as such.

The thing is, personally, I see them with respect, and I don't appreciate Muslims who say that these are not the jobs not allowed for Muslims.

That's why I said, if suppose there is a country where the population of Muslims is 100%, who will do the job of cleaning and sanitation?

There's a vast majority of Muslims who think that they shouldn't be doing these jobs (and this is something not to be proud of).

Last edited:
You will not find any Pak doing that job anywhere. Even unskilled Pak labourers usually do manual labor jobs like construction or operating heavy machinery.

Its bangalis, indians, lankans and philipinos doing household jobs from maids to cleaning in gulf.

In Pak, again its uneducated christians n dalit hindus who work for waste management and sweeping jobs.
This brain dead hindu sanghi dont know there are huge numbers of indian hindu women sucking arabic dicks when they work as a house maids.they do every kind of dirty work.
You will not find a single Pakistani woman on house maid visa.
As a human i feel for them.but when i see these hindu brain dead sanghi my sympathies go away.
These things show how pathetic they are.they lie without any drop of shame.like others are blind.
I think they lie too much because they think maybe some lie stick.
Or too much lie become truth.

Last edited:
You will not find a single Pakistani woman on house maid visa.
https://www.maidfinder.ae/SearchMai...llId=0&location=0&term=0&na=55&lo=-1&Hired=-1

upload_2020-1-20_2-42-53.png

That said, I hope, wish and pray, that they are not facing any kind of abuse as you have indicated for other women.

I think they lie too much because they think maybe some lie stick.
You are embodiment of lying and self-deception.

That's why I said, if suppose there is a country where the population of Muslims is 100%, who will do the job of cleaning and sanitation?
Simple, those who need money.

https://www.maidfinder.ae/SearchMai...llId=0&location=0&term=0&na=55&lo=-1&Hired=-1

View attachment 600836

That said, I hope, wish and pray, that they are not facing any kind of abuse as you have indicated for other women.

You are embodiment of lying and self-deception.

Simple, those who need money.

Don't know the current situation, but there was a ban on Pakistani maids visas some years back when I checked it.

And the ban was because of Pakistan government's request in 80s.

Don't know the current situation, but there was a ban on Pakistani maids visas some years back when I checked it.

Apparently they exited country on Visitor Visa and applied for domestic work permit in UAE itself. Due to Visitor Visa, they don't have to leave the country and enter back.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom