What's new

Casteism Map of India: How strong is it over entire India?

Reaction score
Country
India
Had to break my sabbatical after i came across this map

The Bengali Renaissance brought Casteism down to below 5% ...A Bengali Reformation and Bengali Enlughtenment will bring it down to Zero ..... The map just shows where the Vedic religion was strongest Pre-Buddha..The places that were under Brahmanic domination the most have the strongest casteism....Pre 300 BC, Brahmanic reach was minimal in West bengal, with may be a small layer around Anga.....after Ashoka, Bengal was overwhelmingly Buddhist , till the first brahmins start trickling in around 400 AD....Brahmins never really settled the place in a major way till 1077 AD....The long presence of Buddhism in West Bengal and Maharashtra just shows through in this map...The long presence of Jainism in Southern India also shows through in this map...I donot have much hope for the Northern part of the subcontinent..It is is too parochial, too much interested in the old arcane ways, too little interest in Enlightenment (both the Eastern and Western kind)...One Vivekananda out of Bengal is more than enough to eclipse a 1,000 years of spiritual gurus from North india...Vivekananda , a man who understood Western Enlightenment..A man who showed glowing admiration for the latest indigenous Japanese machine gun...May be if he lived long enough he could have forged a third way....not completely beholden to the West, but not embracing the Ancient ways either...

As much as RSS is doing to abolish the caste system, they are way too slow..clearly their methods are not working...need to think out of the box...

Only way is to create megacities...100 megacities holding 10 million each...each city around 1,000 sqaure kms...this would free up the hinter lands..let forests grow...and may be more productivity through vertical farming, drip irrigation, drone and satellite aided agriculture

megacities are the only ways to abolish caste system...no more than 30 percent of Indians should live in villages

SA_AmitThorat_Fig9.jpg

Last edited:

The Bengali Renaissance brought Casteism down to below 5% ...A Bengali Reformation and Bengali Enlughtenment will bring it down to Zero ..... The map just shows where the Vedic religion was strongest Pre-Buddha..The places that were under Brahmanic domination the most have the strongest casteism....Pre 300 BC, Brahmanic reach was minimal in West bengal, with may be a small layer around Anga.....after Ashoka, Bengal was overwhelmingly Buddhist , till the first brahmins start trickling in around 400 AD....Brahmins never really settled the place in a major way till 1077 AD....The long presence of Buddhism in West Bengal and Maharashtra just shows through in this map...The long presence of Jainism in Southern India also shows through in this map...I donot have much hope for the Northern part of the subcontinent..It is is too parochial, too much interested in the old arcane ways, too little interest in Enlightenment (both the Eastern and Western kind)...One Vivekananda out of Bengal is more than enough to eclipse a 1,000 years of spiritual gurus from North india...Vivekananda , a man who understood Western Enlightenment..A man who showed glowing admiration for the latest indigenous Japanese machine gun...May be if he lived long enough he could have forged a third way....not completely beholden to the West, but not embracing the Ancient ways either...

As much as RSS is doing to abolish the caste system, they are way too slow..clearly their methods are not working...need to think out of the box...

Only way is to create megacities...100 megacities holding 10 million each...each city around 1,000 sqaure kms...this would free up the hinter lands..let forests grow...and may be more productivity through vertical farming, drip irrigation, drone and satellite aided agriculture

megacities are the only ways to abolish caste system...no more than 30 percent of Indians should live in villages

SA_AmitThorat_Fig9.jpg
Himanchal, Uttarkhand, Madya Paradesh, UP, Bihar, Gujrat and Rajasthan

SA_AmitThorat_Fig9.jpg
@Axomiya_lora must be living on that dark coloured side of Assam

SA_AmitThorat_Fig9.jpg

This is based on FAKE data.

If you look at its "Data, Motivation and Methodology", you will find that the survey was done on the basis of WORK DONE and not caste

So the question was of the kind "Will you let domestic workers employed in homes who mop or swipe the floor or clean the bathrooms, cook food or wash the kitchen utensils."

The Assumption being that those domestic workers are "dalits" or from "lower caste".

Now usually the maid who cleans the floor is usually the one who cleans the utensils too.

Or in other places, the maid of cooks also cleans the utensils and there is a separate maid for cleaning floor.

The most important factor in hiring maids is AFFORDABILITY and not Caste.

This whole study is Rubbish and is only fit for ignorant western audience who is looking for confirmation bias.

This is based on FAKE data.

If you look at its "Data, Motivation and Methodology", you will find that the survey was done on the basis of WORK DONE and not caste

So the question was of the kind "Will you let domestic workers employed in homes who mop or swipe the floor or clean the bathrooms, cook food or wash the kitchen utensils."

The Assumption being that those domestic workers are "dalits" or from "lower caste".

Now usually the maid who cleans the floor is usually the one who cleans the utensils too.

Or in other places, the maid of cooks also cleans the utensils and there is a separate maid for cleaning floor.

The most important factor in hiring maids is AFFORDABILITY and not Caste.

This whole study is Rubbish and is only fit for ignorant western audience who is looking for confirmation bias.

Just for phacckking once accept where there is a problem..How many Dalits are beaten naked when they are doing their daily tannery work? I have real life experience of casteism from north India and Tamil Brahmins.(though that comes later as I am mostly mistaken for Afghan,Iranian or Kashmiri)..Not acknowledging the problem is like putting lipstick on a pig....One reason India is dirty compared to even a middle income Islamic country is because public cleaning jobs are seen with utter disdain among "upper castes"....Unless and until full batman gears are provided for sweage workers and even Brahmins go down sewage system to clean out blocakges, Caste System won't go

Last edited:
Just for phacckking once accept where there is a problem..How many Dalits are beaten naked when they are doing their daily tannery work? I have real life experience of casteism from north India and Tamil Brahmins...Not acknowledging the problem is like putting lipstick on a pig....One reason India is dirty compared to even a middle income Islamic country is because public cleaning jobs are seen with utter disdain among "upper castes"....Unless and until full batman gears are provided for sweage workers and even Brahmins go down sewage system to clean out blocakges, Caste System won't go

I am not aware of too many dalits being beaten when doing daily tannery work.

As a matter of fact India is Full of Tanneries and dalits and muslims doing tannery work , making India one of the largest producer of Leather goods.

Public cleaning jobs and private cleaning jobs are looked at with utter disdain even in "islamic countries" which is why you will find they HIRE Bangladeshis and pakistani to do that job. You will never find arabs cleaning toilets, public or otherwise.

Same in US where Janitors have one of the lowest social status.

Your lack of self worth and Hinduphobia is not my problem. Consult a psychiatrist to get help.

No one willingly goes down sewage to clean out blockages. Only the most desperate would do something like that. I don't see what is so "special" about "Brahmins" refusing that job. Pretty much EVERYBODY will refuse that job.

What has "caste" go anything to do with that ? :crazy:

As a matter of fact India is Full of Tanneries and dalits and muslims doing tannery work , making India one of the largest producer of Leather goods.

Public cleaning jobs and private cleaning jobs are looked at with utter disdain even in "islamic countries" which is why you will find they HIRE Bangladeshis and pakistani to do that job. You will never find arabs cleaning toilets, public or otherwise.

Your lack of self worth and Hinduphobia is not my problem. Consult a psychiatrist to get help.

No one willingly goes down sewage to clean out blockages. Only the most desperate would do something like that. I don't see what is so "special" about "Brahmins" refusing that job. Pretty much EVERYBODY will refuse that job.

LoLz I am perhaps the one who provides the most cogent defence of Hindutva here on this forum...Brahmins taking up sewage jobs (with batman gears) will break the hold of caste system in 10 years instead of the present 100 years..Yes janitors have lower status in the west, but people will gladly eat a cake preapred by a janitor and will gadly seat side by side with the janitor having lunch...I have seen janitors and chefs of the stadium seating at the same table during lunch break during my student days...all these can only be possible through rapid urbanization...urbanization is the only key to break caste system...not education, advice or any sort of persuasion or cajoling

You will not find any Pak doing that job anywhere. Even unskilled Pak labourers usually do manual labor jobs like construction or operating heavy machinery.

Its bangalis, indians, lankans and philipinos doing household jobs from maids to cleaning in gulf.

In Pak, again its uneducated christians n dalit hindus who work for waste management and sweeping jobs.

@Axomiya_lora must be living on that dark coloured side of Assam
Lol, nice try! I am from Upper Assam at the corner of Assam's map, specifically from the region depicted in white. Nevertheless, i disagree with the part about my state. There is no concept of dalits or untouchability here. One of the branches of Hinduism many in Assam follow is known as Eksarana Dharma founded by Srimanta Sankardev, the architect of modern Assamese society, renowned for its egalitarian tenets.

Lol, nice try! I am from Upper Assam at the corner of Assam's map, specifically from the region depicted in white. Nevertheless, i disagree with the part about my state. There is no concept of dalits or untouchability here. One of the branches of Hinduism many in Assam follow is known as Eksarana Dharma founded by Srimanta Sankardev, the architect of modern Assamese society, renowned for its egalitarian tenets.
U eat beaf?

LoLz I am perhaps the one who provides the most cogent defence of Hindutva here on this forum...Brahmins taking up sewage jobs (with batman gears) will break the hold of caste system in 10 years instead of the present 100 years..Yes janitors have lower status in the west, but people will gladly eat a cake preapred by a janitor and will gadly seat side by side with the janitor having lunch...I have seen janitors and chefs of the stadium seating at the same table during lunch break during my student days...all these can only be possible through rapid urbanization...urbanization is the only key to break caste system...not education, advice or any sort of persuasion or cajoling

No one would be eager in the west to visit a bakery run by a janitor :lol:

You must be out of your mind to even think that.

Why would you want ANYONE to take up manual scavenging ? brahmin or dalit ? Its just reflects your sick mentality.

You are literally the most casteist person I have encountered in pdf. You are pathetic.

Lol, No Pakistani will ever do a janitorial level jobs in Saudia/middle east even if they are paid handsomely...the reason they advertise Indians/Nepali/Bengali required.

Even in Pakistan Muslims abhors with disdain the toilet cleaning and sewerage cleaning work, the reason almost all of them are lower Chura class Christians. It's not a good thing though...
sa.jooble.org › jobs-cleaner

Urgent! Cleaner jobs - January 2020 - 97 Cleaner vacancies ...

Jobs 1 - 15 of 97 - Job Location : Saudi Arabia Salary : 1000 - 1200 SAR Requirement ... eastern province is looking for a janitor to join our team , transferable iqama is required ... by own cost foe more detail please call(***) ***-****Watsaap me your. ... Basic 1000 + 200 Nationality: Bengali/ Nepali/ Indian Requirement: - Must ...

Last edited:
You will not find any Pak doing that job anywhere. Even unskilled Pak labourers usually do manual labor jobs like construction or operating heavy machinery.

Its bangalis, indians, lankans and philipinos doing household jobs from maids to cleaning in gulf.

In Pak, again its uneducated christians n dalit hindus who work for waste management and sweeping jobs.

No one would be eager in the west to visit a bakery run by a janitor :lol:

You must be out of your mind to even think that.

Why would you want ANYONE to take up manual scavenging ? brahmin or dalit ? Its just reflects your sick mentality.

You are literally the most casteist person I have encountered in pdf. You are pathetic.

nobody said manual scavening...India needs to invest 100 billion to make good sewage system, the way the Brits did in 19th century...manual scavenging should only be done in batman suits as in those youtube videos...if you are a janitor, you won't have time to run a bakery...use your common sense...you are disparaging the one consistent and cogent hindutvavadi on this forum ...Tell me which state do you come from? don't be shy now..I am a proud Bengali, where Caste System is less than 5 percent

Read my defence of Hindu Nationalism here on pdf

Hindutva:The Primer, from a Hindu Nationalist

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom