What's new

Caste System Discrimination Documentary in India today (Warning:Disgusting)

if caste is not their men will need tribes. classification is a must. I have not seen equality anywhere. I will give you an example. Once driving in austin my white friend started abusing indians about caste system and how cruel we are. I told him "Two things i have observed in USA. One is that if any crime shows up the suspect on tv is a black male in his 30s. Two I have never seen a black guy in an IT company" . My friend did not talk for rest of the journey :-)
Second part is improving with Obama. I could see black students coming for IT interviews in ties and coat.
Dont tell me china treats everyone equal , we have subhuman tibetans. Pakistanis we have mohajirs and others , shias who get bombed like chickens on every festival.
Men needs class to show how they are important than others.

I have friends who have been to india and have seen with their own eyes. What I mentioned is not hearsay. A lot was even confirmed by indian colleagues who happen to mostly belong to upper castes.

BTW, I do not consider Indian as low life. So do not put me with certain Chinese members together. What I try to say is that how India, as the biggest democratic country in the world, independent for more than 60 years, cannot get rid of caste system???

Difficult??? Chairman Mao's CCP have taken back all the lands from landlord to be nationalized, and then redeliver the land to peasants. In addition, they have re-educated all of those hookers in the first several years and get rid of all of prostitutes then. If you have the will, you should be able to do that. I have to say Indian politicians have no guts and no will to carry on. Or most indian politicians are from upper castes and they have no interest to touch their own cakes.

BTW, I think the excuses you have used is just the traditional lazy tactics. By your standard, China should use centuries to nationalize the land and get rid of prostitutes 60 years ago.

have you witnessed this with your own eyes, or do you have a friend who have gone through this plight.
come on man, just dont spark rummers.
yes, we have a caste system that have been used to take away peoples right, but in ones own home what he or she sets as rules are rules.
For example most CHINESE here in PDF consider INDIANS as low lifes, so i belive that if I come to your home some day and you to belive that i am inferior to you then there is ample chance that you might not want me to sit in front of you as a equal and in your home this is your rule, then to honor yourself and to up hold my dignity, I'll better not enter your home rather than enter your home and get discriminated.

I hope you get it, this is what happening in INDIA, as my other friend quoted you can not do away with a age old custom in over a decade. it will take a century or couple of century to do away with it.

1) What happen in U.S. does not justify indian's cruel caste system.

2) About short of black IT people, it is not due to inequality. Nowadays, blacks have plenty of opportunity to go to college in U.S. However, it seems that IT has never been such a hot interest for blacks. Sports, entertainment seem to attract them way more than IT does. This example and caste systems have almost nothing in common. Your white friend is indeed quite dumb and cannot see this clear difference.

As for China, Tibetians are not subhuman at all. All of minorities, including tibetians, enjoy a lot more privileges that majority Han will not have. They can go to College for education with a much lower standard and score. In addition, they are allowed to have more than one child in their family.

Do you understand the difference to have these extra rights in China? During the past 30 years, Han majority is not allowed to have more than one child and they have to pass through fierce competition to get admitted into college. All of that, tibetian minority and other minorities won't have to do that at all.

You consider them subhuman??? If that is the case, majority Han is even less subhuman compared to them.

Btw, "Men needs class to show how they are important than others.", is this a joke???

Born through upper castes, a baby is more important than anyone simply unlucky enough born through lower castes???

I have never heard anyone in U.S. told me their last names are more important than other last names. Even for Bill Gates, there are rich Gates like him but I bet there are also a lot of poor Gates as well out there.

if caste is not their men will need tribes. classification is a must. I have not seen equality anywhere. I will give you an example. Once driving in austin my white friend started abusing indians about caste system and how cruel we are. I told him "Two things i have observed in USA. One is that if any crime shows up the suspect on tv is a black male in his 30s. Two I have never seen a black guy in an IT company" . My friend did not talk for rest of the journey :-)
Second part is improving with Obama. I could see black students coming for IT interviews in ties and coat.
Dont tell me china treats everyone equal , we have subhuman tibetans. Pakistanis we have mohajirs and others , shias who get bombed like chickens on every festival.
Men needs class to show how they are important than others.

To the op i suggest not to open such threads, though ur intention may be noble there are very few posters with balanced approach from other nationalities and especially when this topic is used to troll us u have given them free pass.

Might be ur new here, please go through for sometime and understand.

No wonder the caste problem continues in India. It's people like you who sweep the problem under the rug to keep it going. Shame on you.

Dont try to play the victim card when indians call u with some name and im staying in singapore and personaly i have met lot of chinese boys and girls but 99% chinese even though they are fair all are looking like crap now tell me how can i find the difference between singapore chinese and some chinese from Hongkong as both these groups looks utter crap and its hard for me differntiate between these two crap looks

Most of the Chinese in PDF never thought that we are the most attractive people on this planet, but we are always happy with our own apperance and proud of our heritage and society.

So i guess the Indian people are really a uber attractive appearance, and 99% of you look just like your Bollywood Superstars, and no wonder the White Europeans treat you guys like the White People because you guys are Aryans, am i right? :coffee:

Nice finally u are close to where i want to take you. Similarly sc/st have reservation in india. The upper class does not have reservation. The sc/st mostly dont study or go to college , still govt gives lot of perks to take them to school and job.
Due to the excellent treatment by Han the tibetans burn themselves to death and jump in joy. You are simply a biased person. Start thinking and having an unbiased approach.
I did not say that a baby born in upper class is better. I said men divide themselves in to classes. It is their need. In whichever society you are you will find such classes. In india it is called caste. I am sure people well read about china can tell the system there.
What is han by the by? WHy dont you say chinese. Brahmins are like hakka who dominate govt in china :-).
Now read once more.

To be honest I don't really know much about the caste system, but from what I can gather it's one of the main reasons for poverty and bonded labor in India, most farmers in India are basically slaves to higher caste land owners. Like I said as a outsider I don't really know much about it, but it seems to me it's still very prevalent throughout India.

slavery as a concept was promoted by arabs. Arab Muslims were the biggest slave traders. Even now they do ,there was an article on the african arabs who do slave trading. Look at pictures to get an idea.It is still there even in USA
You can refer to the chinese section for more info . As you have seen during gaddhafi about how arabs treat their domestic slaves ,the skinned woman :-)
History of slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Police arrested a teenage girl in eastern India on charges of killing her father and brother who opposed her affair with a lower-caste boy, in a reversal of the usual “honor killing” scenario. According to police, the 14-year-old confessed Sunday after her arrest to mixing poison with a vegetable curry that she served to her father and younger brother who both died after consuming the dish.

The incident occurred on Saturday in Malpur village, 75 kilometers (45 miles) from Patna, the state capital of Bihar.

The girl's mother, Sunita Devi, told police she survived because she had been ill and refused to eat the food.

“The girl took this extreme step as her family members, including father, brother and mother, were ... against her love affair with a boy and her plans to marry him,” senior police officer Upendra Kumar Sinha told AFP.

The boy was a member of India's Dalit community.

Dalits, or “untouchables” as they used to be known, occupy the lowest rung in India's rigid caste hierarchy. Most live in poverty and do menial, supposedly “unclean” jobs like collecting garbage.

India teen kills father and brother over low-caste affair - The China Post

Caste system is less dominant in urban areas but the villages are still heavily infected. Steps have been taken but it will take time and has no solution. People who do not understand our culture will not get it.

Caste system is less dominant in urban areas but the villages are still heavily infected. Steps have been taken but it will take time and has no solution. People who do not understand our culture will not get it.
younger generation doesn't care. I see that as a positive step. Still when we marry we look only in our community. That is the first place where you encounter it in your life and mostly turn rabbit and follow the crowd.
it industry is relatively free of such thoughts

Caste is just a system to form pockets of groups. Like people who say we are INDIANS, CHINESE. its also a subset of people.
Marry in your caste or outside your caste (does not matter). Respect the other caste as a equal and the problem is solved.

Caste is just a system to form pockets of groups. Like people who say we are INDIANS, CHINESE. its also a subset of people.
Marry in your caste or outside your caste (does not matter). Respect the other caste as a equal and the problem is solved.
very true. caste system is only used for marriage now, which is good. if you want to completely end the caste system you are ending multiple cultures and traditions...obviously that is not the way

A very eye opening documentary on how caste system and discrimination still exists in India today. Other nationalities are welcome, but I would like Indian Members inputs on this issue, and would like to have a constructive discussion about this issue without turning it into a trollfest of mudslinging at each other.

The documentary is almost 2 hours long, but very informative and eye-opening.

Nice piece of ignorant reporting spreading misinformation by disguising it as caste.

This documentary is about OUTCASTES not Castes.

Back
Top Bottom