What's new

Caste Hindus Torch 285 Dalit Huts in Tamil Nadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not needed. ;)

Not needed.. U said u wanted it anonymous... Enna thalaivare publicity ku try panurengala? :D
naa venum na oru thread start panni, un real name ah pottu advertise panuvoma? :D :P

That's why people from north find difficulty when they visit Southern India and vice-versa. So English helps here a lot. This is one of the reason of widespread usage of English and stress on English in schools.

Interesting thing is Indians find it more comfortable to talk to Pakistanis in Hindi. And it may be same, other way around.

I told the same to my wife few days back. No offense - I said Pakistanis and North Indians have lots in common than between South Indians and North Indians. not just the language but history and culture as well.

Look here mate. I am too a tamil nationalist. But think in a different way. My older relatives have told me, that how sinhalese had tortured tamils (some worked in NGO and in political outfits, and helped SL tamils in height of war in 90's).
Prabakaran and other tamil groups were forced to armed struggle as they had no other option. I accept that.
But his struggle had started to show much violence. If everybody take example from him, from Bin Laden to ethnic groups fighting in Africa, they will also claim as freedom fighters.
Prabakaran had a wonderfull chance to work out with Rajiv Gandhi and in 2002. But he lost all that. He was a great leader but lost vision.
If he hadnt touched Rajiv Gandhi, situation would have been different in TN mate.
He is a legend.

Tamil is not related to hindi or sanskrit to a bit. Its a complete set of language form in India. No we cannot understand hindi or bengali.
We can identify telugu and malayalam and adopt to them with some ease. I am not sure about kannada.

and what is your take on the IPKF killing at Jafana Hospital?
you used to be my faviorite guy, but when you branded a Tamil Hero who proved to the world who Tamils are by creating a Non Governmental outfit that had its own regular army, navy and airforce. its very wrong to compare Al qeda or any other terror outfit to LTTE.

So what does the 'character' in ur avatar exactly means? I asked how its pronounced !!

It means "dragon". It is pronounced as "Long" in both Mandarin and Cantonese.

For example, Shen Long means "God Dragon" (we are polytheists, so anything can be a god for us).

And "Tian Long" means "Heavenly Dragon".

I studied in Kendriya Vidhyalaya for 2 years, then studied Prathamik and failed, tried again and failed and they said I can go to Mathiyama and failed it. :lol:

I too studied in Kendriya Vidhyalaya but for 3 years, funny thing was, when i grew up in Mumbai i had learnt only Hindi alphabets (as part of learning Marathi), and had to pick upon into Hindi medium from 3rd grade to 5th grade.

Not needed.. U said u wanted it anonymous... Enna thalaivare publicity ku try panurengala? :D
naa venum na oru thread start panni, un real name ah pottu advertise panuvoma? :D :P

Vendaam thalaivaaa. Keeteenga sonaen. But do you know my first name changed when I took the citizenship but retained my father's name. :)

I told the same to my wife few days back. No offense - I said Pakistanis and North Indians have lots in common than between South Indians and North Indians. not just the language but history and culture as well.
None taken. Its the truth. Even we use same curse words. :lol:

But North Indians get along with Southern people, talking from personal experience. Most of the teachers in my school were from Kerela and they were Christians. But they were well respected. Few of them are still family friends and I never found anyone feeling uncomfortable.

and what is your take on the IPKF killing at Jafana Hospital?
you used to be my faviorite guy, but when you branded a Tamil Hero who proved to the world who Tamils are by creating a Non Governmental outfit that had its own regular army, navy and airforce. its very wrong to compare Al qeda or any other terror outfit to LTTE.

Its the very same reason...People here are starting to compare him with al queda and other nutter groups... They have no idea how the tamil as a race have suffered in SL...
I wanted to prove or say, he have just become one for protecting the rights of tamils.
He did have his share of mistakes. But still he will be a legend as will be his legacy.
I did mention Sinhalese committed a lotta atrocities on tamils. LTTE as a org have created its own scientific pool with air force, navy,.. Hell they even made mini subs...
The Bottom line is i wanted people to understand his sacrifice and actions through their own narrow prism.

It means "dragon". It is pronounced as "Long" in both Mandarin and Cantonese.

For example, Shen Long means "God Dragon" (we are polytheists, so anything can be a god for us).

And "Tian Long" means "Heavenly Dragon".

But is learning mandarin difficult for outsiders? It have many characters and its writing is like heirogliphics as u mentioned.

Vendaam thalaivaaa. Keeteenga sonaen. But do you know my first name changed when I took the citizenship but retained my father's name. :)

You come to TN anytime? What is ur native sir>?

As Rajarajachola mentioned Prabhakaran was a terrorist. But in the fight with him, what is the need for SL to bomb designated non-combat locations including hospitals and kill 30,000 innocents? One can't claim collateral damage as well here as SL army used heavy artillery to bombard these locations. SL government have to pay for the genocide.

Another witness. :P

Give credible information mate. :tdown:

But is learning mandarin difficult for outsiders? It have many characters and its writing is like heirogliphics as u mentioned.

You come to TN anytime? What is ur native sir>?

Learning to "speak" Mandarin is not too difficult. Learning to "write" Chinese characters is more difficult.

I have seen some foreigners (including Indians) who are fluent in speaking Chinese, but it is harder for them to write in Chinese.

All East Asian nations use these characters in their writing though, so it is useful if you can read it.

Learning to "speak" Mandarin is not too difficult. Learning to "write" Chinese characters is more difficult.

I have seen some foreigners (including Indians) who are fluent in speaking Chinese, but it is harder for them to write in Chinese.

All East Asian nations use these characters in their writing though, so it is useful if you can read it.

Thank you for your kind info buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom