What's new

Caste Hindus Torch 285 Dalit Huts in Tamil Nadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 30000 tamils were solders and somehow every year they used to grow in numbers! I wonder where they came from!

ya i never knew u were in the area labelling them as soldiers.. U cant even spell soldiers correctly... That incident have been fought upon many times...

This is a shame which happens now and then in Tamilnadu. So no excuse here except hang our heads in shame. This caste system need to go away.

Many Indians has default settings in their minds to blame everything on neighbors - Post # 4

Those 30000 tamils were solders and somehow every year they used to grow in numbers! I wonder where they came from!

get it straight bro

if india had continued supporting the tamil struggle in srilanka

tamil flag wud be flying high in sri lanka.... india did not and lost rajiv gandhi!!!!

Paaka thavariten ! Inime thaan thedi paakanum :) unga name eh saashan thaana/.?

Illa - muzhuvathum tamil per. muthal erandu ezhuthu murugan perai kondathu - enn per. kadaichi 4 ezhuthu - appavin perin muthal naalu ezhuthu - athuvum murugan per kondathu. appa muruga bakthar.

It is easy to figure out my name.

ya i never knew u were in the area labelling them as soldiers.. U cant even spell soldiers correctly... That incident have been fought upon many times...

Thanks for correcting me. By the way,Tamil's LTTE was well known terror organization. They use d to be the NO.1 ranked before Taliban took over them. Provakarn was a thug and seriously they had no rights to ask for Lankan mercy. I wonder how their numbers used to increase on and on. Do you know why! Who was supporting them! why and how!

Illa - muzhuvathum tamil per. muthal erandu ezhuthu murugan perai kondathu - enn per. kadaichi 4 ezhuthu - appavin perin muthal naalu ezhuthu - athuvum murugan per kondathu. appa muruga bakthar.

It is easy to figure out my name.

Idekelaam yosikanum poliye :P
Aarumugam, shanmugam, kartikeyan, kandan? :D

Hey ya have seen this film... Inda scene sema comedy ah irukum :D

Thanks for correcting me. By the way,Tamil's LTTE was well known terror organization. They use d to be the NO.1 ranked before Taliban took over them. Provakarn was a thug and seriously they had no rights to ask for Lankan mercy. I wonder how their numbers used to increase on and on. Do you know why! Who was supporting them! why and how!

That guy was prabakaran.. Yes he is a terrorist... And nobody gave right to kill civilians also in state of war

People just need some stupid excuse to start attacking each other. It seems our folks are learning well from our neighbors.

Neighbour kahan sey aa geya....... tussi doodh key dhuley nahi....khuch kharabian tussan wich we hain

Enna thalaivarae ippadi kashtapadareenga. Muthal 2 ezhuthu tamilnattin peru pettra saiva unavagathin per. kadaichi naalu ezhuthu mezhae ulla perkalil ondru. :)

The scene in short, vaelila pora onaan. :lol:

Enna thalaivarae ippadi kashtapadareenga. Muthal 2 ezhuthu tamilnattin peru pettra saiva unavagathin per. kadaichi naalu ezhuthu mezhae ulla perkalil ondru. :)

The scene in short, vaelila pora onaan. :lol:

Thalapathiye adaiyum neengale solidunga !!

As Rajarajachola mentioned Prabhakaran was a terrorist. But in the fight with him, what is the need for SL to bomb designated non-combat locations including hospitals and kill 30,000 innocents? One can't claim collateral damage as well here as SL army used heavy artillery to bombard these locations. SL government have to pay for the genocide.

Thalapathiye adaiyum neengale solidunga !!

Tamil padikka therinjavangalluku mattum therinthaal pothumnu thaan intha peedikai - just want to stay unanimous for the rest. enn peru ippozhuthu munnaniyil ulla nadikarin original per.(avar sagothararum nadikar - avar appa oru sirantha nadikar - kovai maavatathai serthavar)

That guy was prabakaran.. Yes he is a terrorist... And nobody gave right to kill civilians also in state of war

Who is terrorist? if you don't know anything about him just stay away, don't propagate false propaganda.

Tamil padikka therinjavangalluku mattum therinthaal pothumnu thaan intha peedikai - just want to stay unanimous for the rest. enn peru ippozhuthu munnaniyil ulla nadikarin original per.(avar sagothararum nadikar - avar appa oru sirantha nadikar - kovai maavatathai serthavar)

Ok i got ur name :) Let it remain anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom