What's new

Cash Being Biggest Source of Transmission of COVID..

PakGuns

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am writing this for knowledge and awareness.. I am accountant in a medicine firm unlike you people I am some of those who run operations of a medicine firm to supply medicine at hospitals in this crisis.. with continuous failing of our society to come on terms of cheques has been proving to be destructive for Pakistan .. 89 bankers have been tested positive and source is CASH, our branch in Mall, Lahore was also closed today due to 3 cases of all three counters of neighbouring branch...banks may now been closed for indefinite time.... please use cash as less as possible immediately sanitize your hands after using cash.. i handle a lot of cash, with extreme precautions, gloves on and sanitizing frequently, just yesterday I withdrew much of company 's cash in order to sustain supply line of medicine to Hospital for a week... idk how things would be after a week... everyone just stop using cash at all stock up and put some dettol water on cash you recently received from anyone...

I have figure of 89 bankers within Lahore, there are many more.m. just be careful reduce your chances of getting infected... The Mall area is cordoned off

Let's be honest, you are propagating digital currency. Why are you doing this, maybe you have vested interests, I don't know. Your logic is absurd. Going by your logic, every book, every piece of paper also carries germs. Let's be very clear about this, you cannot pick and choose what you like and apply different rules to what you don't like. Here is why the bankers want to implement digital currency:

1- It can be created by punching some numbers on a computer screen, literally out of thin air.
2- You can be totally controlled. With just a couple of clicks, you whole life worth of earnings can be frozen by anyone of authority.
3- The banks are implementing "negative" interests rates. Meaning that the banks will charge you for "keeping" your money in bank. Now, if you had paper currency, you can withdraw your money and park it at home. But what are you going to do if the currency is digital?

Let's be honest, you are propagating digital currency. Why are you doing this, maybe you have vested interests, I don't know. Your logic is absurd. Going by your logic, every book, every piece of paper also carries germs. Let's be very clear about this, you cannot pick and choose what you like and apply different rules to what you don't like. Here is why the bankers want to implement digital currency:

1- It can be created by punching some numbers on a computer screen, literally out of thin air.
2- You can be totally controlled. With just a couple of clicks, you whole life worth of earnings can be frozen by anyone of authority.
3- The banks are implementing "negative" interests rates. Meaning that the banks will charge you for "keeping" your money in bank. Now, if you had paper currency, you can withdraw your money and park it at home. But what are you going to do if the currency is digital?
-______-"

I am not here to market things nor i m trying to start a discussion this message from the top is about awareness now do what yall wish i just thought it will be virtue to relay what I know to public

A fundamental flaw in your argument is that you're equating crypto-currency with digital wallets (USD and the likes). By adopting a fiat currency you're already under the governments (or lizards whatever you choose) control so not sure what you're trying to insinuate about withdrawing paper and save it. What if the "government" chooses to devalue that paper to nothing. What will you do then.

I tell you something... do you know why Pakistanis are so fond of cash?? because it helps in tax evasion :) don't talk to an accountant i know a lot if you don't know what's going on under cash sales just try keep quiet...it is just grees that will bite this nation back . .

I tell you something... do you know why Pakistanis are so fond of cash?? because it helps in tax evasion :) don't talk to an accountant i know a lot if you don't know what's going on under cash sales just try keep quiet...it is just grees that will bite this nation back . .

Live in a practically cashless society and can tell you its wonderful not having to worry about physical transactions. Makes the whole shopping process much faster not to mention increases safety as thieves know nobody has physical cash on them.

I am advocate to digital transactions rather than cash... swipe that frcking card of yours for grocery and let govt know what you paid for who you paid, and where your money goes...not only it ll help taxation because govt knows who is seller the person who owes tax,, but it ll keep you safe from a number of diseases COVID is just one of them what cash carries

I am advocate to digital transactions rather than cash... swipe that frcking card of yours for grocery and let govt know what you paid for who you paid, and where your money goes...not only it ll help taxation because govt knows who is seller the person who owes tax,, but it ll keep you safe from a number of diseases COVID is just one of them what cash carries

Yet The All Wise All Knowing Governor State Bank Is Insisting To Keep Banks Open

in this epidemic the worst thing is that we dont have any idea whom to believe. just yesterday i wrote a result of study accrding to which it is highly unlikely that corona virus can be spread through cash

20200327_150202.jpg
in this epidemic the worst thing is that we dont have any idea whom to believe. just yesterday i wrote a result of study accrding to which it is highly unlikely that corona virus can be spread through cash
visit the mall area near rafi mansion you'll know...

View attachment 617818

Bank Alfalah The Mall Branch Lahore... go there and you'll know what's going on ...

Waqar Zaka did pointed out that corona is spreading due to cash

A fundamental flaw in your argument is that you're equating crypto-currency with digital wallets (USD and the likes). By adopting a fiat currency you're already under the governments (or lizards whatever you choose) control so not sure what you're trying to insinuate about withdrawing paper and save it. What if the "government" chooses to devalue that paper to nothing. What will you do then.

Actually it is the other way around; your assumption is flawed since your assumption is that "Cryptos" would be allowed. My argument is that Cryptos will NEVER be allowed without control of Central bankers. China and Russia have already declared Cryptos ILLEGAL. Others will follow soon. The whole concept of 'Cryptos' is that there is no central control. Whereas there is no doubt in my mind that this will never be allowed. Hence a 'controlled' Crypto is pretty much another digital currency.

i can confirm what the OP is saying
BAFL mall road is infected with corona . now SPB has shut nearly half the branches in DHA thanks to this fear

regarding digital payments = you either have option of crypto or govt issued E - PKR . from what i know inside, the govt is studying E - currencies .

far easy to print and delete , far easier to tax every transaction . ( the dream of control freaks sitting in govts)

Actually it is the other way around; your assumption is flawed since your assumption is that "Cryptos" would be allowed. My argument is that Cryptos will NEVER be allowed without control of Central bankers. China and Russia have already declared Cryptos ILLEGAL. Others will follow soon. The whole concept of 'Cryptos' is that there is no central control. Whereas there is no doubt in my mind that this will never be allowed. Hence a 'controlled' Crypto is pretty much another digital currency.

cant stop crypto sir ..

Back
Top Bottom