What's new

Cash Being Biggest Source of Transmission of COVID..

the mere existence of 'crypto' is a crisis for central banks ( who are run by the Rotschild BIS) .

the fact that economic activity /settlements can happen outside the realm of traditional finance is a nightmare for corrupt central banks .

no more can the central bank print money at will and debase the currency to enrich a few at top and steal wealth from the masses under the guise of 'inflation'

I hope so but I am a realistic. And history has taught us that the Central bankers have NEVER and will never loose control.

they are loosing control as we speak . firing all their bazookas to print money into oblivion

US fed just printed 2 trillion USD to 'stimulate' the economy

massive problem ( all this extra cash) when the corona hoax dies down

everyone just stop using cash at all stock up and put some dettol water on cash you recently received from anyone
is dettol safe for cash or will it ruin it? at first I used to sanitize it with Alcohol but since I'm running out of alcohol I stopped santizing the money.

is dettol safe for cash or will it ruin it? at first I used to sanitize it with Alcohol but since I'm running out of alcohol I stopped santizing the money.
at home..I am using dettol water it doesn't do any damage to notes ..at office we have sanitizer spray for this purpose

Actually it is the other way around; your assumption is flawed since your assumption is that "Cryptos" would be allowed. My argument is that Cryptos will NEVER be allowed without control of Central bankers. China and Russia have already declared Cryptos ILLEGAL. Others will follow soon. The whole concept of 'Cryptos' is that there is no central control. Whereas there is no doubt in my mind that this will never be allowed. Hence a 'controlled' Crypto is pretty much another digital currency.
I didn't imply the bold part anywhere; perhaps you didn't even read what I wrote.

Iron your bills if your concerned. The heat should kill any germs.

Back
Top Bottom