What's new

Career in the ISI

my name is Umar ...
n i have been Gentleman Cadet in Pak Army ...
during the course of my training in Pak Military Academy i suffered serious injuries ...
so finally i was medically boarded out with pension ...
these days i m doin my BA ...
i want to join ISI as a civilian ...
so my question is, whether i can or not ... ???
and if i can, then how ... ???

I'm in compulsion that why PAK ARMY doesn't consider civilians for army jobs.Can anyboby tell me the physiological,biological & psycholoigal difference in the kids of civilian and military?
As i've gone through psychology by Feldman,he clearly depicts that every person is intelligent with profuse capability and can work everywhere,no matter if he/she is an issue of a farmer or lower strata.I want to draw the attention of army officers to cope this menace which is devaluing the immence talent of civilians' kids.
Dr Irfan
What do you mean? Civilians join the army and become soldiers. In most cases, you're not born into the army.

my name is Umar ...
n i have been Gentleman Cadet in Pak Army ...
during the course of my training in Pak Military Academy i suffered serious injuries ...
so finally i was medically boarded out with pension ...
these days i m doin my BA ...
i want to join ISI as a civilian ...
so my question is, whether i can or not ... ???
and if i can, then how ... ???
Sorry to hear about injuries. Hopefully someone can help you out.

hey i cant find my post ...
i duunoo how to get my reply ...
n who ll reply ME ...
m new on this forum n i dnt even why i m here ...
i just wanted to find a website on ISI n it lead ME here ...
its quite complicated ...

oh here it is ...
thnx for replying ME slides ...
bt i dnt want anybody to help ME out ...
i would do it my self ...

Assalam-o-Alaikum
my name shoaib khalil, mere muslman bhaio hum per attack ho raha hai yai attack muslmano per or pakistan per horah hai, is me attack me roy or musak shamil hain.pakistan ko or pakistan se Islam ko mitana charahai hain.muslamano jago doshman humarae kareeb INSHA ALLAH ALLAH humare saat hai .
muslman tu namaz parr neaik kaam kar imandar hoja. AAMIN

hmmmm engineer willing to get into isi! interesting.
Recently they held a test in RWP for the post of Junior Engineer (BPS-17/SPS 8). Test was held with an open choice in four disciplines, i.e. telecom, embedded systems, network and software.
After somebody cleared the test, he was asked to stay there and give interview.

Having said all this, let me tell you about some interesting facts...
They take app 5 6 months for security clearance.
ISI doesn't give you any experience letter at all!
The armymen in ISI (who are supposedly taught to behave/feel superiors in any circumstances), do not generally treat you good.
Above all, if you are annoyed and don't wanna carry on the job, you can't simply leave ISI easily.
In short, ISI sucks, man!!!

i don't wanna say something but i am ready to sacrifice my life for my homeland and i don't know from where i can join isi the best

Salaam Brothers

normally ISI do't advertise the post or exam in typical way................
so, i mean how would we know that, this is the time....
sumone from ISI please???
Guide?????

hey i cant find my post ...
i duunoo how to get my reply ...
n who ll reply ME ...
m new on this forum n i dnt even why i m here ...
i just wanted to find a website on ISI n it lead ME here ...
its quite complicated ...

The same case is with me brother, i wanted 2 find ISI webadd, but google directed me here............
do u know any source to get accurat information to get in to ISI??

Thanx Brother

Fortune favours the brave and god helps them those who help themselves

Salaam Brother

I am very sorry to compliment on you but i have to correct a very minor looking mistake but i think its quit bigger than we think,
we normally use God in english nerration or such composition, we can use Allah instead of God, there is no obligations to use Allah in "English" but there is one another mistake that is if somehow we use God then its should be with capital "G" not with small "g" (god)

May Allah Guide us all

i am so sorry f u feel harsh....

Thanx

Back
Top Bottom