What's new

Career in the ISI

AssalamoAlaikum,

This is my first post. As a Pakistani, I feel very proud when I see such enthusiasm in my brothers & sisters. No doubt, ISI is such a prestigious institution that every patriotic Pakistani wants to be a part of it. May Allah fulfill your wish but it's also a fact, not everybody can be so lucky that he/she may become part of it.

So I would say to every Pakistani "perform your duty honestly & devotedly no matter in which institution you are for the sake of Pakistan and those who are studying abroad or settled there, come back to Pakistan and serve your country because Pakistan really needs your skills! Serving sincerely is the best service of Pakistan."

regards

Last edited:
if you want to join ISI first do the exam of CSS
CSS exam like sucide ...
fifty fifty chance to pass CSS...
Chief justice son was failed in CSS...but chief justice appointed him as SP in police...that why Mush kicked to CJ..

CSS isnt a god like thing, you can pass it easily if you have the intellect of a normal human being, the reason why people find it difficult is becasue mankind has gone much dumb and lame.

Nice answere, they will through you out in a sec. I was not jocking when I asked the question I asked you to see how good your answere will be. If I would have given this answer to my selection officer in 1960, I would have been a no body instead of a GDP in PAF.
Sharpen your IQ level no1 second never ever say this to your seclection officer . Sir, I want to join ISI because I want to end this political corruption, including patronage, bribery, extortion, influence-peddling, fraud, embezzlement, and nepotism. Probably they will lock you for good if you say that so find a sensible answer.

This is not for the mods this is for those who what to join ISI. Oh I remember and if ISI picks you will you serve your country by being naked totally naked and acting as a mad man in India for 3 years gathering intel. My course mate did it tho he got a medal for it but his habbits were a bit different after that, he was a Sqd Ldr Retd as a Air Cdre.

so sir suggest some answers .....................
pls
well i can do this i can do everything for my country
i m inspired by "sipahi maqbool hussain " and u might know his story
so i will(inshallah) do the same if i m given the chance............
bcoz
i love pakistan..................:pakistan:

hello brothers...

wel.

realy nice discussion goin on here...

any of you here from ISI in real?

hmmm

you dont need to be intelligent to join intelligence :D , answer to 'why would u want to join ISI?' ;)

A suggestion to applicants, dont study too hard to get in, u r what u r, rest will be taught within ISI ranks through job experience, too much study will stifle ur creativity and this is wht ISI does not want.

u also must posses the ability to be flexible, change oriented, adaptable, active thinker, etc instead of litreature expert, though knowledge is power :cheesy:

interesting to see people passionate to join ISI....

wel...

serious candidates contact me personally..

regards

i'm also a big fan, not only of ISI but all the Armed Forces of Pakistan....maybe a bit more of PAF!

Several time i wish to join Air force, Army or any other force but unfortunately i never get the chance.

i also think that serving in any of these forces you may serve Pakistan in the best way you can but being a good doctor, scientist, engineer, lawyer and especially a good politician you can either serve Pakistan.
(i always think like this when i'm a bit disappointed because i never had a chance to join any of the armed forces even if my grandfather was in Army & my cousin joined the Airforce....i really admire them)

currently i'm a law student and one day i'll become a good lawyer and will serve my country in the best way i can! after all our great leader Quaid-e-Azam was also an Advocate.

One question: if i still have any chance to join any force because i'm already 22 years old, law student with a diploma in Business Administration....i don't think that these things will give me any benefit to join any of the Armed forces. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom