What's new

Career in the ISI

whats the eligibility criteria for doing FPSC ?. You must have a Bacelors degree or more ?

respected sir

sir i am a 3d max animators.
sir im interested to work with isi.
i also worked in ghq as 3d animator for 5 years.
now i am in lahore.
waiting for your replay
amir saleem 3d animator.
by your order. i may send my portfolio by mail in cd

if you want to join ISI first do the exam of CSS
CSS exam like sucide ...
fifty fifty chance to pass CSS...
Chief justice son was failed in CSS...but chief justice appointed him as SP in police...that why Mush kicked to CJ..

I think CJ has only one son, who is under 10. I saw him on TV.

I am sorry but I have to say this.
Boys and Girls ISI is nothing like CIA , FBI just because it is an Intelligence Agency every one thinks they will be 007 one day or have the same power.
Remember facts.
It is run by the Army mostly so the most you can grow is a section chief and that will take you 20 to 25 years.
If you really want to serve Pakistan than there are 1000s of other jobs, If you have the brains and want to do some good for your country than do FPSC, CSS . join as a grade 17 as a ASP , Assist Controller, Foreign Office, Astablish Div, Min Of Defense, Min of Interior and many more.
Just Think about it \what has ISI done in the last 40 years have they done anything good for this country or caused problems and aroused suspitions in every thing from
----------------- you all know.
Fine the only interesting thing I have ever read was that all the other agencies of the world combined who have billions of dollors on there disposable ISI has done more than them in the field of Intel. The way they work is from Bottom down they hire people at a very young age or who are very low in Rank. ( its a saying if you want to know everthing about an office make friends with the secretary).
Look you all have to choose you own career but before that do some research, call the closest Pakistani embassy and talk to a Second or 3rd foreign secretary. Ask them how they got the job and what other options they had after FPSC.

Wise and relevant :cheers:

I am sorry but I have to say this.
Boys and Girls ISI is nothing like CIA , FBI just because it is an Intelligence Agency every one thinks they will be 007 one day or have the same power.
Remember facts.
It is run by the Army mostly so the most you can grow is a section chief and that will take you 20 to 25 years.
If you really want to serve Pakistan than there are 1000s of other jobs, If you have the brains and want to do some good for your country than do FPSC, CSS . join as a grade 17 as a ASP , Assist Controller, Foreign Office, Astablish Div, Min Of Defense, Min of Interior and many more.
Just Think about it \what has ISI done in the last 40 years have they done anything good for this country or caused problems and aroused suspitions in every thing from
----------------- you all know.
Fine the only interesting thing I have ever read was that all the other agencies of the world combined who have billions of dollors on there disposable ISI has done more than them in the field of Intel. The way they work is from Bottom down they hire people at a very young age or who are very low in Rank. ( its a saying if you want to know everthing about an office make friends with the secretary).
Look you all have to choose you own career but before that do some research, call the closest Pakistani embassy and talk to a Second or 3rd foreign secretary. Ask them how they got the job and what other options they had after FPSC.

Pakistan is still standing because of ISI and army; our political leaders did their best to destroy Pakistan.
A common people think what ever ISI doing is not is wrong but when you look through ISI eyes they are doing what best for Pakistan.
Intelligent agency’s jobs are dirty but some one had to do it.
We should honor the ISI agents who even gave their lives for Pakistan and no one knew about it.

i have tried army.but they are not of my standard.they have been NOT RECOMMENDED by me.
higher ur standard pak army. :pakistan::agree::angry:rofl::rofl:

The way things r going looks like ISI having difficult time to get to David John`s Locker. pretty pathetic :agree:

fellows dont think abt ISI rather opt for medical profession, u might b able to save some lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in compulsion that why PAK ARMY doesn't consider civilians for army jobs.Can anyboby tell me the physiological,biological & psycholoigal difference in the kids of civilian and military?
As i've gone through psychology by Feldman,he clearly depicts that every person is intelligent with profuse capability and can work everywhere,no matter if he/she is an issue of a farmer or lower strata.I want to draw the attention of army officers to cope this menace which is devaluing the immence talent of civilians' kids.
Dr Irfan

hey sir, m a new user ...
so i dunno much abt this site ...
will any1 out there tell ME what i have to do here on this forum ... ???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom