What's new

Car crash in remote Pamir region, PLA personels arrive in 3 minutes, ambulance 30 minutes

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
After a serious car crash in remote Pamir region, PLA arrived in 3 minutes to save and help the injured, ambulance only rushed to the scene 30 minutes after the crash.
6月22日21时10分许,新疆塔什库尔干塔吉克自治县发生一起严重车辆相撞事故,1人重伤,4人轻伤。事故发生后,驻地的南疆军区某边防团官兵迅速投入救援。(冯博、岳小平)

2a3800045b3ee40d32b9

2a3800045b3c6eb070a9

2a3c0001d797737c7e58

28960004d58e81c72e8a

2a3d00014bbb4b11322f

2a370004cf25e34b481a

2a370004cf267f0232b7

28960004d58f0336157b

2a370004cf210df8583c

Two PLA officers on the scene coordinating the rescue works are Brigadier generals based on the ranks shown on their uniforms, really high ranking officers.

Tajiks are not good drivers...that SUV was totally destroyed, the report says it's a collision, didn't see another car though, could be a big truck.

What is PLA doing in Tajikistan. Pardon my ignorance.

The state has loose borders due to internal strife's after the union collapsed.

The incident seemed to have occured in the Pamir Highway which is also stretches through next to the PRC borders.
Military presences helps against the in-surge of terrorists taking refuge left and right probably.

So it probably happened around that part.

Could be a humanitarian thing they felt the need to help them I guess.

The incident seemed to have occured in the Pamir Highway which is also stretches through next to the PRC borders.
Military presences helps against the in-surge of terrorists taking refuge left and right probably.

It's a county in Xinjing, populated by Tajiks. The county borders Tajikstan. Its inhabitants speak a language a little different from that spoken in Tajikstan. It's called highland Tajik.

It's in China, Tashkurgan tajik county. I doubt rescues can come this fast if it happens in the same region in Tajikstan if it would come at all. Road conditions are very important for a speedy rescue in remote mountainous regions.

Vietnam considers the PLA as terror organization. So no chance for any PLA man to showcase their skill in Vietnam.
We PLA will not showcase the rescuing skill in Vietnam and they will show the shooting skill in Vietnam. Salute to our hero PLA.

Since 1979 chinese invasion of Vietnam, along with indiscriminate killing of civilians and destruction of our territory, the PLA is blacklisted as terror organization. No need for you to become upset. I just stated a reality.
U mean invasion of french n americans
Oh its ok cos they are whiteys

U mean invasion of french n americans
Oh its ok cos they are whiteys
No not ok. The French, the Americans, both repent. While China, well not.

Chinese clowns even go further, recently threaten Vietnam with war.

No, we don’t differentiate if the enemy has white or yellow skin!

No not ok. The French, the Americans, both repent. While China, well not.

Chinese clowns even go further, recently threaten Vietnam with war.

No, we don’t differentiate if the enemy has white or yellow skin!
No one cares what you losers thought. We don't need to threaten you by mouth war,as you said we had already Fxxx you for thousands of times in thousands of years. And I don't see any difference in the future. One day,we will return to your capital again as we did thousands of times before.

:rofl:no shit.. there is basically 0 traffic on such a remote road yet two cars still managed to collide with each other
Sometimes The lesser traffic ,the biggest chance for a serious accident due to careless driving and people just let down alert down the road.

This guy on a road trip to China Pakistan border in this Pamir region saw a cow killed on the road, a big road kill, he talked to local Tajik road patrols and wanted to find out when the dead cow can be removed on the road cause it may cause another road accident, but the locals can't speak Mandarin Chinese, they can't understand each other.

Since 1979 chinese invasion of Vietnam, along with indiscriminate killing of civilians and destruction of our territory, the PLA is blacklisted as terror organization. No need for you to become upset. I just stated a reality.
This thread is about a car crash rescue within China, then you start bullshiting like a clown without knowing the basic fact, this is not in Tajikistan.
PS: your obessision with China will take you no where but mental hospital.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom