What's new

Captured terrorist says LeT, Pak orchestrating Kashmir unrest

Dint i talked about Jadhav , whole India ccepted he is Indian . and when i asked some most basic question that how can he used a fake passport to enter illegally and then hand it over to your agencies :D ...fake passport fake entry , and a badge of RAW :D

but i have a wrong assumption that more posts make a person sane and good in discussion on this forum

it is a common practice in espionage. When aught declared the asset as retired. We don't need to prove he is active services since Indian involvement is already proved without it.

Denial is running to Kargil and not talking about Yadav. :D

Blah blah blah blah.

Bullsh!t rant as expected.

:lol::lol::lol:
Pak doesn't have to do anything,No human race can co-exist with hindu supremacists.

Why are you pointing out the obvious, of course you don't care what he says about Pakistan.
He might be telling the truth and your bubble may burst if you know the truth.

But then again, no one cares what Pakistanis think or care about, your massive diplomatic failures are a proof of that very fact. Your image as a state sponsoring terrorism is being enforced everyday, and the drivel your government spews is only for local consumption, no one believes you lot in the international level.
cough.........Sartaj Dossiers..........cough:rofl::rofl:

When terrorists like Hafiz Saeed are saying that they send militants into Kashmir, who are you to say otherwise.

News articles? Aren't you the one who posted the link?
You are the one flaunting it like something you lack in severely.:rofl:

Why don't you send Sartaj Dossiers 2.0 with Yadav's fake passport in it and humiliate your selves even moreso.:omghaha:

Everything else you spouted was rhetoric and not worth a reposte, since Pakistanis like to repeat madeup nonsense about India over and over again to sate their inferiority complex they have felt since their inception and years of losing all wars to India. We know it won't stop but people have sleep.:coffee:

Enjoy denial.

Dayum, now that's a burn.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Pak doesn't have to do anything,No human race can co-exist with hindu supremacists.

Sikhs, Cristians, Jews, 72 Sects of Muslims, Zionists, Budhists, Jains lives with the Hindus.

Sikhs, Cristians, Jews, 72 Sects of Muslims, Zionists, Budhists, Jains lives with the Hindus.
Yes they do together so peacefully,There is never any fight or chaos between them especially in Kashmir :lol:

Dint i talked about Jadhav , whole India ccepted he is Indian . and when i asked some most basic question that how can he used a fake passport to enter illegally and then hand it over to your agencies :D ...fake passport fake entry , and a badge of RAW :D

but i have a wrong assumption that more posts make a person sane and good in discussion on this forum

You should ask these questions to your intelligence agencies who sent Yadav in Pakistan. Why ask such stupid questions to us? Do you ask the same question when Indian forces kill "terrorists" with Pakistani NIC in their pockets?

So ask these questions to your intelligence agencies who sent him to Pakistan. Your silence about Yadav just gives further credibility to our claims.

Yes they do together so peacefully,There is never any fight or chaos between them especially in Kashmir :lol:

There are disputes among the family members in a family, it does not means that the neighbour start pointing out fingers on them. Remember in the fight, the whole family will be one. Baki Aap Samajdhaar Hai.

August 10, 2016 19:40 IST
10kashmir1.jpg

In a new twist to the turmoil in Kashmir, the National Investigation Agency on Wednesday claimed it was being orchestrated by Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and that it was gathering further evidence of the terror group’s role in fuelling the unrest, triggered by the encounter killing of a terrorist leader.

Armed with a confessional video of a captured LeT terrorist, Inspector General of NIA Sanjeev Singh told reporters that since the summer this year, the banned outfit, with the ‘help of Pakistani forces deployed on the border’, pushed heavily armed terrorists into India with the direction to mix with the local people, create disturbance, and attack police and security forces.

The video shows 21-year-old Bahadur Ali, a resident of Raiwind in Lahore, spilling beans about LeT’s role in the disturbances. He is also shown speaking about the LeT’s sophisticated communication network and assistance rendered to it by the Pakistani army.

Ali, who was arrested on July 25 this year from Yahama village in Handwara in North Kashmir, was in one of the groups allegedly instructed to take advantage of the current situation and throw grenades at the security forces by mixing with the protesters.

“During communications with Ali, Alpha-3 (a communication centre in Pakistan occupied-Kashmir) told that the LeT cadres had been successful in fuelling large-scale agitation in Kashmir after Eid subsequent to the death of Burhan Wani.

“Further investigation is continuing on the disclosure of Bahadur Ali regarding his role in the present unrest in Kashmir,” Singh said.

The anti-terror probe agency also said it is gathering further evidence regarding the role of Pakistan-based LeT in the ongoing turbulence in the Valley for the last 33 days.

The NIA’s comments came a day after India handed over a ‘strong demarche’ to Pakistan over its continued support to cross-border terrorism in India.

The NIA also showed to the media a video of Ali alias Saifullah, a Punjabi-speaking man, talking about his family, the time he spent in the terror outfit and his crossing over to the Indian side of the border.

Ali told his interrogators that he was informed by his handlers from a control room code-named ‘Alpha-3’, believed to located at a high altitude somewhere in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, about the unrest in the Valley following the killing of Burhan Wani, a Hizbul Mujahideen militant on July 8.

His handlers from the control room asked him to throw grenades at the security forces and also informed him that other cadres of the terror group had managed to sneak into the Valley, mingled with protesters and were fuelling tension in the Valley.

This is for the first time that the NIA has shown a video statement of a captured terrorist. Pakistan had earlier this year shown a video statement of Kulbhushan Yadav, an Indian national arrested in Balochistan in March over charges of spying for the Indian intelligence agencies.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/c...pak-orchestrating-kashmir-unrest/20160810.htm
58839417.jpg

+ as an aside, great to see the NIA being fully utilised and really growing into its role as the nodal investigative organistation of all terror-related activities across India.

Can you prove they sent him to Pakistan ??? oh yes with Indian Passport :D ... I am not silent he is an Indian like any other 1.2 billion Indian and we are accepting that why are you guys shying away to give us Councillor access to him ........ because you are telling lies to whole world and I do ask the questions when I feel some thing wrong to even Indian agencies .... We dont treat them like gods as

can you say same (that he is Pakistani and illegally infiltrated in India) for the guy in below pictures ???

upload_2016-8-12_10-22-2.jpeg

and

This Guy :

upload_2016-8-12_10-22-55.jpeg

They are jewels of your crown like the below one

upload_2016-8-12_10-24-26.jpeg

You should ask these questions to your intelligence agencies who sent Yadav in Pakistan. Why ask such stupid questions to us? Do you ask the same question when Indian forces kill "terrorists" with Pakistani NIC in their pockets?

So ask these questions to your intelligence agencies who sent him to Pakistan. Your silence about Yadav just gives further credibility to our claims.

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-12_10-22-36.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-12_10-22-36.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2016-8-12_10-24-11.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-12_10-24-11.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 12
There are disputes among the family members in a family, it does not means that the neighbour start pointing out fingers on them. Remember in the fight, the whole family will be one. Baki Aap Samajdhaar Hai.
Family members have disputes and solve them. I am sure the babri Masjid,gujrat massacre more to come disputes will be solved.

Pakistanis don't join indian forums and point their fingers or gloat about hindu,indian misfortunes. We are not sadists.
On-topic:This Fag you captured is lying

Family members have disputes and solve them. I am sure the babri Masjid,gujrat massacre more to come disputes will be solved.

Pakistanis don't join indian forums and point their fingers or gloat about hindu,indian misfortunes. We are not sadists.
On-topic:This Fag you captured is lying

You guys need to respect the law of the land and the majority and dont cry victim all the time.

We join your forum to keep you in check and see what are you up to. I know recently the unrest in J&K has given you lot to talk about, but this will die soon. And the peace will prevail, no force in this world can take J&K from us.
Now we will only talk about the occupied Kashmir and not the J&K.

If you are a true 'Think Tank Analyst' (So called) then you will take the challenge if not then don't show your face here.

You guys need to respect the law of the land and the majority and dont cry victim all the time.

We join your forum to keep you in check and see what are you up to. I know recently the unrest in J&K has given you lot to talk about, but this will die soon. And the peace will prevail, no force in this world can take J&K from us.
Now we will only talk about the occupied Kashmir and not the J&K.

If you are a true 'Think Tank Analyst' (So called) then you will take the challenge if not then don't show your face here.
We have no part in what's happening in kashmir. We didn't tell you to go kill bhuran or encourage kashmiris to protest.Blame yourself for your mistakes,mess. Don't blame others.

Keep us in check and on our own forums,wow now that's a first one :lol:
Check my posts and threads they are not about Kashmir.Learn to read before challenging some one :rofl:

A sadistic hatemonger like you is in no position to tell me what and what not to do especially on this forum:pdf::pakistan:

Why negative rating for this any specific @waz sir this think tank is giving negative without justifying ???
If its religion they why no negative ratings to those who make mockery of other religions other then Islam
Someone has forgotten Jihad here aint it

@Majet Raha
You got a negative rating for personal attacks and stupidity.
I already made it clear from the beginning that I live in new york and those flags represent my ethnicity,I don't have kids and I am not a muslim but your islamaphobic rants made it clear that you are a bigot and a sadist. This is the reason why kashmiris don't want to live with you people.

Don't worry thou the mods here will soon ban you AGAIN and then you can go back to squatting with mosquitoes:lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom