What's new

Captured terrorist says LeT, Pak orchestrating Kashmir unrest

I am accepting he is Indian even Indian govt accepted that ..but not accepting the fact that he is travelling with fake Indian passport to Pakistan without visa ???? can you explain that

We are not like you to disown our citizens like you did in Kargil
I have quoted you India stuff. Your denial is forcing you to not accept it.

I am accepting he is Indian even Indian govt accepted that ..but not accepting the fact that he is travelling with fake Indian passport to Pakistan without visa ???? can you explain that

We are not like you to disown our citizens like you did in Kargil

You have disowned your spies before too. Need links??

It was an Indian passport. Fake or not. Go ask your passport officials about it. There is nothing for us to explain. Kal Bhushan himself explained all in the confession.

You denied the dead bodies of your soldiers aint you ...and yes every country denies the spies dint you deny Ajmal Kasab and now denying this Ali guy ..

This guy is Indian and kidnapped from Iran

You have disowned your spies before too. Need links??

It was an Indian passport. Fake or not. Go ask your passport officials about it. There is nothing for us to explain. Kal Bhushan himself explained all in the confession.

Indian attempt to hide their atrocities and terrorism in Kashmir and divert the attention from Kashmir struggle by calling it a Pakistani attempt?

These Indians are so bad and pathetic, but they should know that being in denial would not change the truth, Kashmir struggle is real and will succeed.

InshaALLAH.

Indian attempt to hide their atrocities and terrorism in Kashmir and divert the attention from Kashmir struggle by calling it a Pakistani attempt?

These Indians are so bad and pathetic, but they should know that being in denial would not change the truth, Kashmir struggle is real and will succeed.

InshaALLAH.
Sheer stupidity of Pakistanis who expect to take Kashmir from India is both pitiable and funny at the same time.

You guys should remember that in the recent Dubai crash land, the Indian passengers actually didnt leave their hand baggage while evacuating from the plane in the face of certain death. Now I know that was stupid as hell, but do you expect the same set of people letting Kashmir taken from them.. :woot:

C'mon folks, wake up and smell the coffee.. ;)

lol someone just posted the video in PDF it doesnt mean it is meant for pakistanis well it will fullfill its purpose u like it or not and world will buy it we dont need to convince pakistan it was never our motive :)

Sheer stupidity of Pakistanis who expect to take Kashmir from India is both pitiable and funny at the same time.

You guys should remember that in the recent Dubai crash land, the Indian passengers actually didnt leave their hand baggage while evacuating from the plane in the face of certain death. Now I know that was stupid as hell, but do you expect the same set of people letting Kashmir taken from them.. :woot:

C'mon folks, wake up and smell the coffee.. ;)

Why do you think Kashmir is a Pakistan struggle?
Kashmir is a freedom struggle, with or without Pakistan.
And you shouldn't be too confident, Muslims have invaded you, ruled you for centuries and carved out their own countries out of your lands.
Kashmir is a Muslim struggle it will live on and succeed, with or without Pakistan.

Why do you think Kashmir is a Pakistan struggle?
Kashmir is a freedom struggle, with or without Pakistan.
The UN resolution that some Pakistani idiots keep parroting about has no provision fo an independent Kashmir. so the point is moot.

And you shouldn't be too confident, Muslims have invaded you, ruled you for centuries and carved out their own countries out of your lands.
Actually you belong to the linage of the same set of people who were invaded and ruled by Muslims and subsequently got assimilated into the faith of the invaders. Every civilization has a downturn and given the age of Indian civilization of a few thousand years, a few centuries of Muslim rule is an aberration at best which has now been corrected.

Kashmir is a Muslim struggle it will live on and succeed, with or without Pakistan.
Nope to Kashmir struggle. May be to "Without Pakistan"

The UN resolution that some Pakistani idiots keep parroting about has no provision fo an independent Kashmir. so the point is moot.

Whatever.

Actually you belong to the linage of the same set of people who were invaded and ruled by Muslims and subsequently got assimilated into the faith of the invaders. Every civilization has a downturn and given the age of Indian civilization of a few thousand years, a few centuries of Muslim rule is an aberration at best which has now been corrected.

There was no "Indian civilization" there was only "Hindu civilization", that is the precise reason that India was ruled so easily by Britians and Muslims. India was united by Muslims.

You are forgetting that Muslims have not only managed to take down huge super powers in their early days (Rome and Iran) they have also ruled over all of Indian sub continent to far away lands like Malaysia and Indonesia.

We did it again in Afghanistan by taking down Soviets and USA.

India is a piece of cake.

I do not belong to lineage who were invaded I belong to the lineage who invaded and ruled you :)

Nope to Kashmir struggle. May be to "Without Pakistan"

What I meant wasn't that Pakistan is going away, what I meant was Kashmir struggle can survive on its own, like Muslim struggle survived on its own in British India without foreign help and succeeded, it is a highly stupid belief that it was orchestrated by Pakistan.

I thought I would have an intellectual discussion with you, but then you people choose to remain in denial... always.

Last edited:
Whatever.
True colors of a Pakistani regarding Kashmir ;)

There was no "Indian civilization" there was only "Hindu civilization", that is the precise reason that India was ruled so easily by Britians and Muslims. India was united by Muslims.

You are forgetting that Muslims have not only managed to take down huge super powers in their early days (Rome and Iran) they have also ruled over all of Indian sub continent to far away lands like Malaysia and Indonesia.

We did it again in Afghanistan by taking down Soviets and USA.

Its supremely idiotic to fall from such greatness to the state most Muslim countries are in today. You guys really worked hard to go from great to worst.

India is a piece of cake.

Your generals said something similar in Dec 1971

I do not belong to lineage who were invaded I belong to the lineage who invaded and ruled you :)

You seem to be talking like someone who would lie about his family or disown it to appear as a part of another family who you perceive to be better than your own. Tarek Fatah in his shows, talks a lot about people like you ;)

IWhat I meant wasn't that Pakistan is going away, what I meant was Kashmir struggle can survive on its own, like Muslim struggle survived on its own in British India without foreign help and succeeded, it is a highly stupid belief that it was orchestrated by Pakistan.
Yes.. I got that. Though what I said in response was, the militancy and insurgency in Kashmir is surely going to fail. But I am not so sure about the survival of Pakistan as a country in the shape it is today.

True colors of a Pakistani regarding Kashmir ;)

What I meant that there is no point discussing that.

Its supremely idiotic to fall from such greatness to the state most Muslim countries are in today. You guys really worked hard to go from great to worst.

There is another similar civilization, look at China!
We are on the course to our rise, its only been a few decades that we are in bad shape, buddy
:)

Are you really not seeing what we are doing to USA in Afghanistan or what we did to soviets just a few decades earlier?

Your generals said something similar in Dec 1971

Muslims did not succeed in their first try, did they? You begin your history from 1947, we dont.
And that was a failure of you, not us, you ended up creating another muslim land out of your own territory, you have defeated Pakistan not Muslims.

You seem to be talking like someone who would lie about his family or disown it to appear as a part of another family who you perceive to be better than your own. Tarek Fatah in his shows, talks a lot about people like you ;)

The very concept that there cannot be people who belong to the other family is outright stupid, isnt it?

Yes.. I got that. Though what I said in response was, the militancy and insurgency in Kashmir is surely going to fail. But I am not so sure about the survival of Pakistan as a country in the shape it is today.

You have not been following news lately then, we are only getting better.
Kashmir insurgency has not failed in 70 years and given your current treatment, it is only going to get stronger, Pakistan only needs to fan the heat.

if it is true and Pakistanis are sending trouble makers into indian Kashmir they will not get much suppot for the cause in the werst who are sick to death of terror attacks themselves.

this mkes india out to be a victim now

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom