What's new

Captured terrorist says LeT, Pak orchestrating Kashmir unrest

N the Islamists are earning gold accolades worldwide & jihad is Martian term imported through divine revelation on this planet by the true inceptors like the ones flourished at the axis of Indus .....

On topic
Nothing to wonder.... They are born to pursue a cause which has already halved their size yet far away from sensing the realties they live with ....
Carry on...
You ignorant sadist I made it clear multiple times that I am not a muslim but you had to pour your disgusting islamaphobic rant on our forums didn't you.That is the reason kashmiris despise you. No one want to live with hindu supremacists. Our forums are getting polluted :sick:

The moderators need to ban you and your kind permanently and celebrate 14th August:pakistan: AGAIN

N the Islamists are earning gold accolades worldwide & jihad is Martian term imported through divine revelation on this planet by the true inceptors like the ones flourished at the axis of Indus .....

On topic
Nothing to wonder.... They are born to pursue a cause which has already halved their size yet far away from sensing the realties they live with ....
Carry on...
You ignorant sadist I made it clear multiple times that I am not a muslim but you had to pour your disgusting islamaphobic rant on our forums didn't you.That is the reason kashmiris despise you. No one want to live with hindu supremacists. Our forums are getting polluted :sick:

The moderators need to ban you and your kind permanently and celebrate 14th August:pakistan: AGAIN

How many Kashmiris you met here in Kashmir? Btw fyi I have roamed every nook & corner of Kashmir & met more pro indian Kashmiris in Kashmir than mainland, few are very influential ppl in Kashmir politics. So be assured, you will make your intellect cancerous if you think Kashmiri despise Indians, I wish I could share my personal conversation with them to you but cant for some conspicuous reason...

Hardly your religion is matter of concern to me in this entire conversation, all I care is your views or opinions on the sub... You were taking a dig at ppl by calling them belonging to supremacist religion which had to be nailed in your style, so was that post else I never engage in discussion with ordinary tta here especially Pakistani side.... Chill buddy...
Enjoy your 14th Aug... Ameen, be peace live in your heart n mind longer this time before you turn up to pdf again ...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom