What's new

Captain Elite

All i can say retard minds also think alike , good luck with the approach

just like you are altaf kaalia :) IK is no match to Altaf when it comes to retarded-ness ... but you are in denial .. so you won't understand

Imran khans intention to legalize jirgas by providing them constitutional protections as "local peoples' courts" is by far his most retarded idea.
@PAK-MARINE

I don't know about jirga's, but i do know about panchayat & that is that it is far less corrupt than the judicial sustem of PAKISTAN atleast the lower courts.
if i was a criminal i would prefer my case to be prosecuted in a state court where i have a much bigger chace of getting with it. above all panchayat system is a cociliatary affair.

well said bhai .. but sadly these mqm supporters are in total denial .. fazool hey inko samjhana

I think you have some serious comprehension problems. Take a deep breath, see my post that you have quoted and then read again what you have written.

You have lost it completely.

chaaa gaye ho ... very well said ... poor paak-marine has no freakin clue .. but then he is in denial .. all Kaalia supporters are ..otherwise how can supporter that evil monster?

Like your user name you aproach is stupid as well , why does it matter IF the writter is an Ahmedi ? He is a Pakistani and thats what most important !

comprehension problems as raheel mentioned .. I don't blame you .. if you can't read a sentence and understand it boy ... how old r u again? 11? I don't blame you .. perhaps an English 101 course can help you ... talk later boy

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom