What's new

Captain Elite

Imran khans intention to legalize jirgas by providing them constitutional protections as "local peoples' courts" is by far his most retarded idea.

Imran khans intention to legalize jirgas by providing them constitutional protections as "local peoples' courts" is by far his most retarded idea.

ofcourse you will prefer MQM bhata khors and sector incharge to be legalized .. now that is really retarded..

I doubt you have traveled/lived much outside karachi... If you had you will realize that whilst courts are slow in decision making ... jirga's do provide speedy justice

the problem currently with jirgas is that some of these jirgas tend to make wrong decisions .. however, if they are legalized .. they can be monitored/trained etc . this will help the society

I don't expect you to agree and that is fine. Be in denial.

btw .. the author .. is Ahmedi .... thus even if he was writing about EDL or KKK or Vatican he would link it to Jamaat e Islaami ...

Saroop Ijaz

Strange that you find IK's idea of legalizing jirga retarded, and the rants of Altaf Hussain like " 1 maheeney ka raashan jamma ker lein" and "Apney tv sets beech ke Aslah khareedein" perfectly alright. :lol:

ofcourse you will prefer MQM bhata khors and sector incharge to be legalized .. now that is really retarded..

I doubt you have traveled/lived much outside karachi... If you had you will realize that whilst courts are slow in decision making ... jirga's do provide speedy justice

the problem currently with jirgas is that some of these jirgas tend to make wrong decisions .. however, if they are legalized .. they can be monitored/trained etc . this will help the society

I don't expect you to agree and that is fine. Be in denial.

All i can say retard minds also think alike , good luck with the approach

Strange that you find IK's idea of legalizing jirga retarded, and the rants of Altaf Hussain like " 1 maheeney ka raashan jamma ker lein" and "Apney tv sets beech ke Aslah khareedein" perfectly alright. :lol:

stop acting like a kid , how is MQM relevant over here all you PTI (pakistan tehrik e islamic) kids do is get personal either on the author or on the thread starter ! you want MQM answers open a thread you will get plenty !!!

NOW coming back to the topic explain how legalizing jirgas is NOT retard ?

@PAK-MARINE

I don't know about jirga's, but i do know about panchayat & that is that it is far less corrupt than the judicial sustem of PAKISTAN atleast the lower courts.
if i was a criminal i would prefer my case to be prosecuted in a state court where i have a much bigger chace of getting with it. above all panchayat system is a cociliatary affair.

stop acting like a kid , how is MQM relevant over here all you PTI (pakistan tehrik e islamic) kids do is get personal either on the author or on the thread starter ! you want MQM answers open a thread you will get plenty !!!

NOW coming back to the topic explain how legalizing jirgas is NOT retard ?

LOL You MQM thugs do get very frustrated just make sure you don't kill anybody out of your frustration. :lol:

Legalizing jirgas or making some other arrangements for quick justice for the rural population is understandable or at east debatable because with the governments empty pockets, its very hard to arrange for courts, judges, lawyers etc. in every nook and corner of the country. But like I said it is debatable and I'm sure folks in PTI would have a look at its pros and cons.

Unlike MQM where every word of Bhai is considered writing on a stone, PTI gives a full chance to speak to its members.

Bhai ka jo Ghaddar hai - Maut ka Haqdaar hai kind of shitt doesn't works here!

LOL You MQM thugs do get very frustrated just make sure you don't kill anybody out of your frustration. :lol:

Legalizing jirgas or making some other arrangements for quick justice for the rural population is understandable or at east debatable because with the governments empty pockets, its very hard to arrange for courts, judges, lawyers etc. in every nook and corner of the country. But like I said it is debatable and I'm sure folks in PTI would have a look at its pros and cons.

Unlike MQM where every word of Bhai is considered writing on a stone, PTI gives a full chance to speak to its members.

Bhai ka jo Ghaddar hai - Maut ka Haqdaar hai kind of shitt doesn't works here!

yeah we know the chance you facebook kids get like above Mr thick K decides and than you debate lol , good luck with that ...

yeah we know the chance you facebook kids get like above Mr thick K decides and than you debate lol , good luck with that ...

Two post above you were complaining about personal attacks :lol:

But I'm not surprised here as I know you follow the famous gangster of our times, the criminal and the murderer :lol:

@PAK-MARINE
I don't know about jirga's, but i do know about panchayat & that is that it is far less corrupt than the judicial sustem of PAKISTAN atleast the lower courts.
if i was a criminal i would prefer my case to be prosecuted in a state court where i have a much bigger chace of getting with it. above all panchayat system is a cociliatary affair.

i dont know how do call it sane shouldnt we be working to remove the corruption of judiciary and bring all pakistanis under 1 law , jirga and puchayats are med evil systems which should be rooted out. Laws in all regions should be same for Pakistanis !!

Two post above you were complaining about personal attacks :lol:

But I'm not surprised here as I know you follow the famous gangster of our times, the criminal and the murderer :lol:

stop crying now focus on the thread lol

pak-Marine

Look at your last 50 posts.
You sound more ethnically biased than any one else.

I mean how much Naive can one get while SAYING YES to military intervention in Politics ?
Khan has said Nothing against ISI’s role In politics , he Said Nothing about Military Dominance in Foreign Policy & Finance , he is Shut quiet on Insurgency in Balochistan .
CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION that is All Imran Khan knows & simultaneously ignorant of the Solutions for it !
He thinks if America leaves this region then taliban will stop attacking us this is HEIGHT of ignorance.
PTI is party of burger kids & facebook youth. The YOUTH Disappeared in Kashmir elections perhaps :P

pak-Marine

Look at your last 50 posts.
You sound more ethnically biased than any one else.

What can you expect from the followers of the worst creature that has ever lived in this soil? His leader openly incites hatred among Pakistanis and calls the creation of Pakistan a blunder. That big fat lunatic is a disgrace to Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom