What's new

Captain Elite

I mean how much Naive can one get while SAYING YES to military intervention in Politics ?
Khan has said Nothing against ISI’s role In politics , he Said Nothing about Military Dominance in Foreign Policy & Finance , he is Shut quiet on Insurgency in Balochistan .
CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION that is All Imran Khan knows & simultaneously ignorant of the Solutions for it !
He thinks if America leaves this region then taliban will stop attacking us this is HEIGHT of ignorance.
PTI is party of burger kids & facebook youth. The YOUTH Disappeared in Kashmir elections perhaps :P

Were the taliban attacking Pakistan before the Americans came ?
NO
Thus the logical thing is to assume, they started attacking us, DUE to americans.

I mean how much Naive can one get while SAYING YES to military intervention in Politics ?
Khan has said Nothing against ISI’s role In politics , he Said Nothing about Military Dominance in Foreign Policy & Finance , he is Shut quiet on Insurgency in Balochistan .
CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION that is All Imran Khan knows & simultaneously ignorant of the Solutions for it !
He thinks if America leaves this region then taliban will stop attacking us this is HEIGHT of ignorance.
PTI is party of burger kids & facebook youth. The YOUTH Disappeared in Kashmir elections perhaps :P

Atleast they are not terrorists, kidnappers and target killers :P

]I mean how much Naive can one get while SAYING YES to military intervention in Politics ?[/B]

Pakmarine read the bolded part again. This coming from an MQM supporter whose party sat on a dictator's lap for over 8 years and was one of the major allies of Mushraff. Altaf Hussain openly asked military generals to intervene not very long ago.

Seriously your hypocrisy knows no limits. You are a legend! :D

Atleast they are not terrorists, kidnappers and target killers :P

You should go and read the article , he has mentioned you in the article i will quote him here ::

The argument put forth for Khan’s suitability by his followers is that despite his flaws there is no other alternative.
That is a rather unflattering endorsement, being the lesser evil is hardly the stuff that leaders should be made up of.
Some even insinuate that since everyone else has had a chance, Imran Khan should also be tried once. :lol: The suggestion is comical; the country should not be given on test runs.

You should go and read the article , he has mentioned you in the article i will quote him here ::

The argument put forth for Khan’s suitability by his followers is that despite his flaws there is no other alternative.
That is a rather unflattering endorsement, being the lesser evil is hardly the stuff that leaders should be made up of.
Some even insinuate that since everyone else has had a chance, Imran Khan should also be tried once. :lol: The suggestion is comical; the country should not be given on test runs.

Hahha you being not able to reply back now saving your face :lol:

Typical MQM thug. Btw how many did you kill today?

Pakmarine read the bolded part again. This coming from an MQM supporter whose party sat on a dictator's lap for over 8 years and was one of the major allies of Mushraff. Altaf Hussain openly asked military generals to intervene not very long ago.

Seriously your hypocrisy knows no limits. You are a legend! :D

again kid like always you only read the RED bolded part , i think roza is geting on to you , i will quote it in red bold since you only read the highlighted part heres whats written in the post ::

again kid like always you only read the RED bolded part , i think roza is geting on to you , i will quote it in red bold since you only read the highlighted part heres whats written in the post ::

I think you have some serious comprehension problems. Take a deep breath, see my post that you have quoted and then read again what you have written.

You have lost it completely.

Hahha you being not able to reply back now saving your face :lol:

Typical MQM thug. Btw how many did you kill today?

you have a full thread to answer since you support a total retard and idiot ! and you havent bothered to reply since you never had a thing (as its not NFP/Fasi Zaka) about the writer , here you are resorting to personal attacks and thats the only thinkg you can do here lol and than you say i am saving face ,, its rather a serious condition poiting how desperatly retard people have gone in search of leadership.

I think you have some serious comprehension problems. Take a deep breath, see my post that you have quoted and then read again what you have written.
You have lost it completely.

haha .. now my comprehension , how stupid and blind some one can get in support of an idiot its written in bold Imran SAID NOTHING where as MQM said it all along 90's they are on record , While Mr thick is such a ***** cat that he doesnt have nutts to call spade a spade

btw .. the author .. is Ahmedi .... thus even if he was writing about EDL or KKK or Vatican he would link it to Jamaat e Islaami ...

Saroop Ijaz

Like your user name you aproach is stupid as well , why does it matter IF the writter is an Ahmedi ? He is a Pakistani and thats what most important !

haha .. now my comprehension , how stupid and blind some one can get in support of an idiot its written in bold Imran SAID NOTHING where as MQM said it all along 90's they are on record , While Mr thick is such a ***** cat that he doesnt have nutts to call spade a spade

Pakmarine Kindly go and see a doctor as soon as possible. While you are at it, don't forget to take Altaf Hussain and rest of your leadership as you guys are the most retarded lot I have ever seen :rofl:

i dont know how do call it sane shouldnt we be working to remove the corruption of judiciary and bring all pakistanis under 1 law , jirga and puchayats are med evil systems which should be rooted out. Laws in all regions should be same for Pakistanis !!
PAK MARINE

yes, rooting out corruption should be our first priority, but there is also something called people & community & panchayat is product of how this community functions, panchayat system occupies a great deal of authority & command in rural areas & as i said that panchayat in nature is a conciliatry process, where as the judiciary is not, panchayat is concerned with people & the community, whereas judiciary is an organ of state & is about the authority of state. I think we should try & understand this system & cultivate this system to some extent, showing contempt & rejecting it outright would be wrong.

Imran khans intention to legalize jirgas by providing them constitutional protections as "local peoples' courts" is by far his most retarded idea.

every country has it, the name is ofcourse a bit difficult to digest for everone, therefore, name it council.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom