What's new

Cantonese more civilized than Mandarin northerners

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few too many. Too many had spit and too many children had pissed.

Almost all of them carry luggage's and sit on the ground some of them even sit in weird way even when they were waiting for the buses they look more like animals.
How many have you seen personally ? Or did you get all that from the media ? And are Indians any better ?

Too much generalization based on one person's experience.

Mods should close this thread.

This entire thread is stupid, a HKer of Indian origin, so you went from being colonized to being colonized lol.

Anyways, I get the fact HKers are more "civilized" if you will, because of more education, and no crazy communism for a while, but that will soon change.

Our rich are becoming second and third generation, education level are rising to almost completely educated, awareness are up and people are more and more use to the living in a dignified manner. People are traveling more and seeing the world more. Soon we will look down on you because no HKer will have any shot of being in the upper class of Chinese politics, and thus its standing will dramatically decrease as we will match your economic success.

The OP is very interested in people's race and what not from his previous post, so let me say this, Indian and Chinese regardless of what you think are not in the "upper echelon" of races if you must. So if we are to go by your logic, you yourself is the "garbage" you like to say to others.

You are like that black guy that didn't know he was black.

I was trying to thanks to your post...But strange thing is that i did not find any thank button for this thread...Is it happening with me or for every one?

Same for me I can't thank anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom