What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

I worked in UAE for a couple of years and once asked my Filipino colleague if they could distinguish between Pakistanis and Indians, she said yes they could because Pakistanis are taller and fairer. Same thing happened to me in France where a French hotel check in clerk asked me if i was a Pakistani, i asked her how she knew and she gave the same reason. However i think this is a generalization and does not apply on certain regions.

In general Pakistanis do not hate India or Indians, the biggest example is the popularity of Indian movies and to some extent the Indian soaps (which thankfully has become a lot less now), I know that the same is also true vise versa and some elements of hate are there on both sides. I had very good relations with my Indian colleagues in UAE and i still in touch with them on facebook.

Pakistanis see India as an aggressor and a bully who is trying to suppress Pakistan just because it is bigger in size which is true in sense. Indians do feel that they are superior and want Pakistanis to be their lackeys just like the Bangladeshis and Nepalis and are frustrated because that is not happening.

I have experienced very similar things myself with regards to our Pakistani identity.

In general Pakistanis do not hate India or Indians, the biggest example is the popularity of Indian movies and to some extent the Indian soaps (which thankfully has become a lot less now)
I didn't like Indian movies and TV soaps even before but I really loved Hindi songs. But after this event (in the link), I stopped liking even the songs.

Its a joke. They don't know Pak Army.

surgical-strike-narendra-modi-cartoon.jpg

Still not sure?. Anyway we will add one more waiting
  1. LCA
  2. Arjun
  3. Take back Kashmir
  4. Isolate Pakistan
  5. Pakistan to be undone
[/QUOTED
Dreaming is everyone's right......We can wait for five years to see another 5 points agenda ...

Sorry, correct your history half of Pakistan was already annexed just 46 years ago, so that Pakistan doesn't exist anymore which many Pakistani keeps on bragging here on pdf.... A amputated Pakistan , and the only country post ww2 which lost almost half of its land as a aftermath of war.....

And still India fail to undo and make akand bharat. If India claim that they win the war then why we still see Bangladesh in this world map and why it is not part of India?. Indians always goes with show off or do publicity stuns nothing more

If the surgical strikes dint take place so what is the commotion all about? Seems India does not need to conduct one the very mention of it leaves pakistan agitated. After spending a lot of money & effort terrorists kill one or two soldiers at the behest of their masters and proclaim jihad victory. We dont even fire a bullet but have pakistanis tearing their hair.
Needlessly to say surgical strikes are being economically effective & very demoralizing effect on enemy. :enjoy:

Everyone in this world asking prove for surgical strike and Indian reply is always bullshit.
Can someone explain this above video

Well this General is trying hard to prove his appointment right by giving these kind of statements.

Dont diss the weed bro. Marijuana gets a bad name when in fact its upbringing and DNA that is the cause of most retardeness in this world.

Unfortunately that dna also happens to produce some of the most deformed, horrendous looking, physically repulsive and ugliest creatures on earth too.

What are people's opinions of Pakistan making a citizens defence force? Pak citizens given basic militery combat skills, uses of light weapons, unarmed combat skills, militery first aid training etc. All this in any preparation if and when required. Just curious to know your thoughts as Bangladesh have a village defence force comprising of thousands, if not millions of citizens.

I enjoy Pakistan media desperately trying to cover up the surgical strikes , even BBC came out and said India did indeed enter Pakistan .

Don't hate yourself man

Please provide the link. We NEED facts and not mumbo-jumbo.

Well india is an enemy of Pakistan that is more than 7x times bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege yet we are still here after nearly 70 years so that reality in effect speaks for itself. No need to boast as Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind to achieve that feat :azn:

Congrats! You made it this far at all odds against your favor, an enemy :p:nation that is 7 times bigger.. :yahoo:

Don't thanks us yet...:P

I enjoy Pakistan media desperately trying to cover up the surgical strikes , even BBC came out and said India did indeed enter Pakistan .

Don't hate yourself man
BBC? How has the BBC credible evidence or intelligence to report in the region? Al Jazeera correspondents are the first to provide any real news the BBC has a habit of making stories to please it's traders.

He might do that .He has perfect record in asymmetric warfare.

And still India fail to undo and make akand bharat. If India claim that they win the war then why we still see Bangladesh in this world map and why it is not part of India?. Indians always goes with show off or do publicity stuns nothing more

Everyone in this world asking prove for surgical strike and Indian reply is always bullshit.
Can someone explain this above video

Noone needs Akhand Bharat in here .Those who tries for it will kick out from here

another surgical strike like the last one that took place in Modis anus

the whole western world and the media laughed at the claims last time lets see what this frauds come up with now, their general population believe anything. like hanuman army Doval talked about

indian army is an embarrassment to armies all around the world. just have to laugh at them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom