What's new

Can't believe this: Modi himself writes down on 2002 for the first time

Well he took 13 years to write something like this.. :lol:

He do not need to be acquitted to write something like this.. This is all political gimmicks my mate.. But unfortunately, we Indians are waiting for our Messiah and we choose to ignore these kind of gimmicks and actions of our Messiah!!
so please tell me do we have any other choice..please don't give the name of arvind kejriwal

Well he took 13 years to write something like this.. :lol:

He do not need to be acquitted to write something like this.. This is all political gimmicks my mate.. But unfortunately, we Indians are waiting for our Messiah and we choose to ignore these kind of gimmicks and actions of our Messiah!!

@seiko what do you expect from him and if he would have written, it would have been thrown in trash after with label "crocodile's tears"

People do political stunts and why shouldn't he take advantage of situation. He has been waiting for last 12 years.

It's again proved that Congress is the biggest hypocrites in our country. I'm not sure how they could take higher moral ground after so many bad things happened in their rule.

so please tell me do we have any other choice..please don't give the name of arvind kejriwal

Why not? is he not more honest and suffered more than Modi? Do you know what it takes to take on the congress and then to defeat them without any support? Obvhiously for people like you the sacrifices of men like him are not important.

There are plenty of alternate options of BJP starting from Parikkar, the current Goan PM.. Add Raman Singh, Jaswant Singh, Yashwant Singha etc etc

@seiko what do you expect from him and if he would have written, it would have been thrown in trash after with label "crocodile's tears"

People do political stunts and why shouldn't he take advantage of situation. He has been waiting for last 12 years.

It's again proved that Congress is the biggest hypocrites in our country. I'm not sure how they could take higher moral ground after so many bad things happened in their rule.

Honestly, I dont expect anything from his.. He is just another shrewd politician.. I was laughing the thread heading and Modi's hardwork to woo voters..

Translation:

My dear sisters and brothers,

I was shocked, shocked I tell you!

Narendra Modi.

images

Advani became secular after offering floral tribute and worship of Jinnah and Now even Modi is secular how don't differentiate between people or religion. :woot:

But Modi is right, he have destroyed more temples then mahmud ghazni its not my word its the VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad says it)

It's when someone acts all surprised by something when they knew all along, or had a part in it happening in the first place.

For how long you will be the masquerade face? its the time to show the reality, right?

Those who don't care, won't believe anything. Neither court decision, his words, investigation reports etc.

Instead of wounds to heal, they want to take pot shots to keep the matter alive which is not good for reconciliation.

Its because of these people, the confusion and doubts keep alive and they act as wind for any spark..

No matter how much they are educated, you can't remove mask of emotions and prejudice which clouds rationality and their judgement.
those who learnt not to take court decisions at face value, especially in Indian context when witness are bought and threatened will laugh at your innocence.
I ask again, why are sajjan kumar and tytler consided guilty by most Indian members here, they are not convicted in any court, right? How can you be so sure they were involved?

I know you will say forgive and forget. Well then we will never learn any lesson. Will you suggest same if hundreds of hindus killed in kashmir by muslims? bhul jao and lets be friends? I am sorry, am not a saint, am very vindictive, and wont forgive anybody.
This issue needs closure by punishing the guilty. No amount of fake bhaichara will be alternative to justice.

Pretty sure sajjan kumar will write something similar in his blog, or hafiz sayeed for that matter.

Apples & Oranges my friend. You are trying to compare someone who is charged & under trial for criminal conspiracy & murder, to someone who is not charged with any offence at all. See the difference between the two?

For how long you will be the masquerade face? its the time to show the reality, right?

When something horrible happens, the chief executive must take responsibility.

Modi is happy to take credit for all the good things that happened under his watch but, for this horrible episode, he sheds some crocodile tears and walks away.

Back
Top Bottom