What's new

Cannot afford to match India militarily: Pak Defence Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut the crap. This isin't some calculus or Physics lecture.

India has got greater manpower, whereas Pakistan is considering to break their backbone or base.
Wont say more, but Pakistan is working on a huge project eating most of the budget of Pakistan which has been classified.

Working on 8-20 Nukes/Annum and more local made equipment.
We are gearing up, not for a war or taking over India, but for self defence (which is assured).

I recently met an ISI officer who hinted me some of the projects, but not the thing as whole.
Believe me, when Pakistan is gonna emerge out to the world, it gonna be HUGE and people wont believe what Pakistan did within these few years. (as a lot of things isint told to public).

Yup we heard trillions of such non-existent conspiracy & secret project theories from your side.

Ya agree, this (what you wrote) isnt some calculus or physics lecture. It is a JOKE.

India has got greater manpower, whereas Pakistan is considering to break their backbone or base.

As the present scenario is going, "Their" seems to be "Their own"

Believe me, when Pakistan is gonna emerge out to the world, it gonna be HUGE and people wont believe what Pakistan did within these few years. (as a lot of things isint told to public).

Well, best of luck. Till that HUGE occassion comes, the world will keep thinking "what pakistan's been doing all these years". And the years just keep on passing by.

see what your leader says :lol:

he is talking of conventional warfare, anyone could have guessed that, :lol:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

If its full fledged war..it will definitely take more than a week.

any chawali from any side, might end things in less than 5 minutes,

Is it possible for us to find a sensible, experienced DM?

:unsure:

Well this was an open secret, the question is can India overwhelm Pakistan with it;s military build-up?

Wont say more, but Pakistan is working on a huge project eating most of the budget of Pakistan which has been classified.

We are gearing up, not for a war or taking over India, but for self defence (which is assured).

I recently met an ISI officer who hinted me some of the projects, but not the thing as whole.

Lest you be careful...you are disclosing the ISI plans. ISI may punish you

Lest you be careful...you are disclosing the ISI plans. ISI may punish you

Being one of them more indirectly than directly, they wont.
I know what I am doing. Just told you, they believe in the title of this thread, but that was long ago.

Pakistan Military is trying to get to 'match the militancy' in terms of defense.

the news is from "the hindu"...
that must be a non biased authentic news bout pak?

:coffee: :secret::close_tema:

Well this was an open secret, the question is can India overwhelm Pakistan with it;s military build-up?

Typical Indian delusional psyche. Now let's refine your question a lil, shall we?

Can India overwhelm Pakistan with it's military buildup in a Nuclear Environment?
Or
Is India capable of preventing a conventional war from escalating into a Nuclear war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom