What's new

Canada recognizes Sikh right to propagate Khalistan peacefully

Why do Pakistanis forget that the demand for Khalistan includes Pakistani Punjab as well with Lahore as its capital? See the Khalistan map
A Khalistan would include almost the whole of undivided Punjab.
Khalistan.jpg

Great news for them-but I doubt they would even let the Khalistan supporters form a political consciousness. I know how they are.

Why do Pakistanis forget that the demand for Khalistan includes Pakistani Punjab as well with Lahore as its capital? See the Khalistan map

Oo hello Its Canadian Govt NOT Pakistan that has taken the step.

and as far as undivided Punjab is concerned we will see when it happens till then you need to take care of your Khalistanis

Khalistan.jpg

everything is done in a way...
in Pak Punjab the Sikhs are just about less than 4-5% then how can they demand this???
and Khalistan has nothing to doo with Pakistan.....
U can give land to sikhs in which they are majority... not that land on which they don't exist...
ur post is just like that Sikhs demanding land in Mumbai.....
they can't have land on which they arenot settled...
well I didnot ever once heard khalistan word or such demand by anyone in Pakistan...:)

I fully support the Sikh demand for a separate state of khalistan with Lahore as its Capital and its territorial boundaries defined by present day Pakistani Punjab. India and Khalistan shall live as peaceful neighbors and the newly born state will act as a buffer state between India and Pakistan.

India should learn some democracy from Canda.

Rather that learning from them...It is better to be undemocratic country......

I fully support the Sikh demand for a separate state of khalistan with Lahore as its Capital and its territorial boundaries defined by present day Pakistani Punjab. India and Khalistan shall live as peaceful neighbors and the newly born state will act as a buffer state between India and Pakistan.

You are spot on...I would suggest if BJP comes to power then let us encourage Sikh people to make a separate nation with Lahore as their Capital...I think India should not mind to create a separate nation of Khaistan in this situation....:what:

Back
Top Bottom