What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing......:woot: BTW...did you like the news ?? ;)
No news is good news besides it has become an every day thing, Australia, Nepal ....... and now Canada. ;)

You say this now, but again you will come back..for your trolls we know you verey well bro ..:lol:
You call it trolls, i call it denials. cherry pick to your likings, but never force it down the others throat. Is that unbearable. :partay:

have you gone crazy or what..why would I ruin the party..your posts are just fun for me.:D :partay:
Since your damaged beyond control comrade passed the buck onto you to escape humiliation, guess staying on side lines is a good choice. :cheers:

No news is good news besides it has become an every day thing, Australia, Nepal ....... and now Canada. ;)

Yes now canada..just see how they back paddled isnt it ??:cheesy:

You call it trolls, i call it denials. cherry pick to your likings, but never force it down the others throat. Is that unbearable. :partay:

Ok you call your posts denials..no issue I agree with you, but thats also trolls isnt it ??;) :lol:

Since your damaged beyond control comrade passed the buck onto you to escape humiliation, guess staying on side lines is a good choice. :cheers:

may be ...I dont know about him..I know about me..and I am enjoying it :partay:

Yes now canada..just see how they back paddled isnt it ??:cheesy:
As said umpteenth time, whatever puts the wind in you sails. :yahoo:

Ok you call your posts denials..no issue I agree with you, but thats also trolls isnt it ??;) :lol:
Let me show you the mirror, grow up from repeating the one liners. :bounce:

may be ...I dont know about him..I know about me..and I am enjoying it :partay:
And what did you discover, anyways you were also enjoying it when others were falling around. :cheers:

BSF kills Bangladeshi youth near Kurigram border

Our Correspondent . Kurigram

India’s Border Security Force shot dead a Bangladeshi youth at a frontier village in Bhurungamari upazila of the district on Saturday, said villagers and Bangladesh Rifles.

The victim was identified as Afsar Ali, 25, son of Bisha Mondol of Shaljhor village in Bhurungamari.

The Indian border guards opened fire at Afsar when he went to the border-adjoining river Gadadhar for catching fish at about 7:00am on Saturday. He received bullets and died on the spot.

The Bhurungamari thana police recovered the body from an area. At lest 200 yards inside of the Bangladesh territory, the officer-in-charge of Bhurungamari police station said. The body was sent to Kurigram Sadar Hospital for autopsy.

Front Page

hey OTE* bro.....Since the thread got locked it was u who i guess escaped humiliation..:lol:

OTE - Off Topic Entertainer (good name given by Jatt)

BSF kills Bangladeshi youth near Kurigram border

Our Correspondent . Kurigram

India’s Border Security Force shot dead a Bangladeshi youth at a frontier village in Bhurungamari upazila of the district on Saturday, said villagers and Bangladesh Rifles.

The victim was identified as Afsar Ali, 25, son of Bisha Mondol of Shaljhor village in Bhurungamari.

The Indian border guards opened fire at Afsar when he went to the border-adjoining river Gadadhar for catching fish at about 7:00am on Saturday. He received bullets and died on the spot.

The Bhurungamari thana police recovered the body from an area. At lest 200 yards inside of the Bangladesh territory, the officer-in-charge of Bhurungamari police station said. The body was sent to Kurigram Sadar Hospital for autopsy.

Front Page

There are hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants from Bangladesh settled in various parts of India, mostly working as domestics. It is obvious that not enough attention is being paid to this problem of illegal aliens, perhaps due to limited political gains. The problems of unchecked infiltration are there for all to see. Rising crime rate and demographic changes.

The BSF needs to be more vigilant. They are guarding the nation's borders. They have to do whatever it takes to fulfill the mandate given to them. Criminals, vested interests and sympathisers of enemies of India can continue to yap like puppies but the BSF has to be steadfast in its intentions. Other means are available to handle rabid dogs and their puppies. Also the necessary wherewithal like an effective border fence, thermal imagers etc should be provided to the BSF.

screw Canada, what it has to do with India Defense section???

Why are you posting trash here?
Why are you scared of reality? Why it is trash if someone tells the truth? Learn to be civilized by not supporting the killing activities of your BSF.

Why are you scared of reality? Why it is trash if someone tells the truth? Learn to be civilized by not supporting the killing activities of your BSF.

Before posting rants look your side first control illegal migration on India and what about BDR is their hands clean

well i dont care what the world says just shoot the dam illegal idiots who enter or cross the borders . east - west -north or south

canada apologizes for calling BSF a violent unit.

New Delhi In an attempt to control damage caused by stinging remarks by one of its diplomats against BSF, Canada today said it has "great respect" for India's armed forces and that it was "reviewing the situation" that has arisen.
Canada's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Catherine Loubier said in an e-mail statement that "vibrant people-to-people" connections are one of the "greatest strengths" of India-Canada relations which continue to be strengthened.

"I would like to stress that Canada has the highest regard for India's democratic institutions and processes.

Canada has great respect for India's armed forces and related institutions," she said in the statement mailed to PTI.

The statement came in the wake of revelation of remarks of a First Secretary of the Canadian High Commission here that BSF was a "notoriously violent" force which indulged in "systematic attack" and "systematic torture" of suspected criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom