What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said umpteenth time, whatever puts the wind in you sails. :yahoo:

then what are you trying so far ??:lol:

Let me show you the mirror, grow up from repeating the one liners. :bounce:

another one liner from WJ..ha ha ...:lol:

And what did you discover, anyways you were also enjoying it when others were falling around. :cheers:

may be..but nothing more fun than your posts here...:D:partay:

india has always been involved in terrrorist activities from all of its corner ....is there any doubt left ..

and about CANADA ...dont ask any word ....the so called champions of WAR OF TERROR !!!

india has always been involved in terrrorist activities from all of its corner ....is there any doubt left ..

Nope no doubts will remain if u could back up ur claims with something called proof.

hey OTE* bro.....Since the thread got locked it was u who i guess escaped humiliation..:lol:
Just like the thread where you started posting pictures of tanks. :bounce:
OTE - Off Topic Entertainer (good name given by Jatt)

And you are the perfect CID, Character In Denial. :lol:

and about CANADA ...dont ask any word ....the so called champions of WAR OF TERROR !!!

All threads seems to have same taste, direction and gist. Life mein twist and spice honne ko mangta hain mere bhai :D

No issues dude.....we have all been thru this "newbie phase" and im sure u ll get used to this atmosphere sooon.

:welcome: to :pdf:

Chalo atleast now canadians know about true face of BSF. We already know about this....

No issues dude.....we have all been thru this "newbie phase" and im sure u ll get used to this atmosphere sooon.

:welcome: to :pdf:

KS why are you and Jatt bhai always getting on the nerves of WJ.
I have request to all Indian members to observe 1 day of every-week as a solidarity day for WJ and his views..

@ Karthik ...Machaa... avan paithyam aayiduvein.:D

Chalo atleast now canadians know about true face of BSF. We already know about this....

Don't get me started on this bro!! whole world knows the true face of Pakistan!! It's seen as a hub of terrorism!!

Phele apne gireban mein jhanko...

Ulta chor kotwal ko dantein :D :lol:

Seems you want to believe my version since you are not content.:yahoo:

When was the last time you made any effort. ;)

Can never beat half a dozen Indians rubbing each other's back. :lol::lol:

Well said Bro. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom