What's new

Canada calls BSF anti-human, violent unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the thread where you started posting pictures of tanks. :bounce:

hahaha true...otherwise knowing abt u ,u would have put some pictures of World war II and started arguing that they were Indian casualties and hw u were there on the field seeing it. :lol:

BTW saw that 4 th picture..? ;)

And you are the perfect CID, Character In Denial. :lol:

watever u say OTE....:rofl:

@ BENNY:

Macha.....konja neram entertainment theva paduthu..adaan.

Last edited:
Canada says Sorry

New Delhi In an attempt to control damage caused by stinging remarks by one of its diplomats against BSF, Canada today said it has "great respect" for India's armed forces and that it was "reviewing the situation" that has arisen.
Canada's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Catherine Loubier said in an e-mail statement that "vibrant people-to-people" connections are one of the "greatest strengths" of India-Canada relations which continue to be strengthened.

"I would like to stress that Canada has the highest regard for India's democratic institutions and processes.

Canada has great respect for India's armed forces and related institutions," she said in the statement mailed to PTI.

We have great respect for India's armed forces: Canada - Express India

Any more trolls here ....... I Didnt think so

Seems you want to believe my version since you are not content.:yahoo:

lol...you want to belive that now ??:rofl:

When was the last time you made any effort. ;)

If these one liners are your effort, then please ..dont make any efforts.:lol:

Can never beat half a dozen Indians rubbing each other's back. :lol::lol:

You can...always with your OTE , you can always beat them.:D

Chalo atleast now canadians know about true face of BSF. We already know about this....

Canada knows now true face of only BSF but Canada knows true face of Pakistan as country long time back my friend. That's y they put Pakistan in high risk country along with your brother country Somalia and Afganistan to issue visas. If have any doubt, check ur Canadain embasssy Islamabad website. Galat fyme duur ho jayegi mere dost.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

hahaha true...otherwise knowing abt u ,u would have put some pictures of World war II and started arguing that they were Indian casualties.
And you beat me to it in your usual digression, albeit i did request the MODS to open the thread. [/QUOTE]
BTW saw that 4 th picture..? ;)

Never follow damaged goods. :bounce:
watever u say OTE....:rofl:

You are snowhite CID. :lol:

Windjammer, clearly you are not making sense. Why are you stuck to this thought even after CANADA apology!!!!
:cheers:

So everyone put your hand together fo the Troller of the day ......

Any guesses anyone

And where do you stand.... :chilli:

havent you got it yet , ..ooops you didnt read yet !! :lol:

My dear, what else for the fair minded. :rofl::rofl:

you hav been posting one liners for my replies so far..thanks WJ..I know I am fair minded...but you are not.:no:

Specially when one is hugging every Dalit in India. :woot:

yes we hug Dalits..so ?? thanks again.:cheers: BTW carry on your circus..I am lovin it more now :lol:

And you beat me to it in your usual digression, albeit i did request the MODS to open the thread.

As expected from the OTE..didn c the thread..?
For ur benefit.:- http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/30651-captured-indian-helicopter-gilgit-4.html#post874803

4 th pic

Never follow damaged goods. :bounce:

Please nobody follow WJ from this moment. :rofl:

You are snowhite CID. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

R u one of the seven dwarves..?

Windjammer, clearly you are not making sense. Why are you stuck to this thought even after CANADA apology!!!!
:cheers:

Ramu, don't go with the flow, check my first post, all i said was that the damage has been done, even an apology leaves a bad taste.
Is that far from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom