What's new

Canada bashed by China, Pakistan, Russia, Iran, NK, at UN rights review

Check out the Indians trying to defend Canadians against rest of Asia.

Oh, the nostalgia of the British Raj when all Indians lived in peace and harmony and everyone was happy.]

More likely they are defending common sense,if some asians throw themselves of a cliff doesn't mean others should follow their lead,that kind of behaviour is for sheeps not rational human beeings.

so like if two nations, canada + india, go to war, you would "balance" it and take both sides, or neither?

I would balance it out. My right hand would try to punch my face, and left would try to hold it!

But seriously, if there is a conflict of interest, I would rather not have an opinion.

I would balance it out. My right hand would try to punch my face, and left would try to hold it!

But seriously, if there is a conflict of interest, I would rather not have an opinion.

do you have dual citizenship, or only 1 of each? does india allow that, like taiwan does? i was international student here, and even now I only have green card

Indians love to laugh at Pakistanis at every chance. The hypocrisy of Pakistanis bashing one of the most liberal countries in the world for inequality is certainly comical.

The question you should really be asking is, why did a Pakistani post this thread? Is he/she not mature enough to realize the obvious irony?

Here comes another desi gora - Don't make fun of yourself and take care of your own human rights issues in Kashmir & Untouchables

Been in Canada for most of my life, probably the least racist country in the world. There is next to no discrimination, a bunch of Indian and Chinese friends I know here in Canada are doing quite well for themselves. Most of the countries blaming Canada for racism have much more skeletons in their own closet they should rather be looking at instead...

It's be even funnier if India said something...
Oh wait.. India doesn't want it's citizens to go through in Canada what they do in US almost everyday..

This is so funny and ridiculous at the same time. :omghaha:

The Canadians must have laughed their @sses of - never would they have imagined getting rapped for human rights by a this particular fine bunch of nations - pathetic. :laughcry:

One off incidence, not intentional. Still better than being sent to a labour camp for not crying on a leader's death.
Not the only incident and why shock somebody 5 time and throw him away and don't check on his vital sign and after 15 min that take him to emergency they announce he is died ages ago and then incidentally try to destroy evidence and incidentally tell lie to court .

its clearly*a very very very incidental accident

Here comes another desi gora - Don't make fun of yourself and take care of your own human rights issues in Kashmir & Untouchables

Your insults betray the shame that my comment must have caused you. Beautiful :)

North Korea seriously look like kim is trolling UN

So a guarantee of employment for Pakistani immigrants in addition to immigration?

Gotta admire the confidence and the sense of entitlement of these people!!! :D

All those jealous Indians. No one takes them serious. Not even as the biggest cesspool for human right violation on earth the get any attention. :laughcry:

But those Western powers sure got mad though. How dare someone to call them out for their own faults. They thought the UN was a farce only for hypocrite white men and their slaves to lash at their next target to conquer and oppress. Now the tables are turning and we call every tiny protest and public complaint a lingering civil war crying for liberation before the inevitable collapse of the Western regimes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom