What's new

Canada bashed by China, Pakistan, Russia, Iran, NK, at UN rights review

Did I say racism? I said human rights.

Do you know how Russia and China have dealt with their internal problems? What do you think of human rights in NK and Iran? Compare these countries with Canada on human rights is a joke.
1. when you do not get human rights- leads to racism.
2. It does not matter what level of human rights violation in which country, all need to stop.
@liontk last point is also for you too :), now calm down, i understand you, but those countries' people having problem in canada, thats why they are protesting, you should do same if something bad happens in those countries :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are a Pakistani living in China. You know more about caste system in India then Indian people themselves. You are a poor imposter.

India is one of the worst human rights violators in the world. The heinous caste system is a deplorable system where by birth your status is predetermined. It's a repulsive system created by Hindu Indians and implemented on minority groups. This is why India is a very backward civilisation. This is why India has a world famous rape culture and as was shown recently that India is the most racist country in the world. That's why Indians in general are ill mannered, arrogant, indisciplined, highly corrupt people and country. It's passed down from generation to generation and ingrained in the Indian psyche. This is why Indian illiteracy is so high (the real numbers, not the cooked up numbers) which leads to things like defecation. It's a problem with the Indian education system.

The British did their best to civilise the Indian civilisation and they did to a certain extent with the education and legal systems but didn't go far enough imo. As you can see, India still practises the caste system. I think Britain needed 2 more generations to completely civilise the Indians. I think Indians would be much more civilised under British rule than Indians ruling themselves.

Just my opinion.

i agree with you hundred percent, lets get more immigrants and hardworking people! I have met refugees from some 'countries' that openly hate our militair's guts and our system similar to the khadr familie and give a bad image to Canadienne islamique faith people(sorry to bring religion in if that offended you i will apologize) and sacrifises that we have paid in blood for our motherland. Once again I will apologize if I sounded rude at any point but I just did not expect this reaction from the world about us and the harshness and humiliation our countrie faced in the global stage, such treachery!

Khadr family was a case of religion used as a ways of explaining there crime they have committed. Do not take it to heart what they are saying to Canada it is politics,

2. It does not matter what level of human rights violation in which country, all need to stop.
@liontk last point is also for you too :), now calm down, i understand you, but those countries' people having problem in canada, thats why they are protesting, you should do same if something bad happens in those countries :)

thank you @BDforever from bangladaise for the advice, I have always believed in mutual compromised and some aspects of liberalism but this behind the scene global outrage especially in UN is something out of blue and I am your countrie remained loyal to us and did not cheaply attack us. Ahahahah this news is actually great in fact, it will wake our people up and realist were right after all, National interest should come first and I do even blame these opportunistic countries heck it was smart and got me riled up in this vitriol sadly! ;)

Khadr family was a case of religion used as a ways of explaining there crime they have committed. Do not take it to heart what they are saying to Canada it is politics,

They were a blemish on the islamique religion whether you take it from any perspective. They literally hated our system , went to wage this pseudo-jihad(arabic for struggle I believe, could be wrong as my arbic is bad) and went against our troops. I mean it can't get any worse than this, I mean you can treat them like criminals but still there distorted concoction view of islamque faith is still a blemish and is a strong factor in describing his behavior, anyways you are right it is all politics and we seriously played bad cards in diplomacy and this came out of the blue on top of that!

No, when a country doesn't gives someone human rights, it may be oppression, and may lead to rebellion. But I cant think of any scenario where it would lead to racism.

@liontk last line is also for you too :), now calm down, i understand you, but those countries' people having problem in canada, thats why they are protesting, you should do same if something bad happens in those countries :)

But protesting for what? It is not only the immigrants that are having the problems.
What credibility is left with the entire argument when North Korea asks Canada to be liberal and provide freedom to its citizen.

First of all, which post of mine have ever called you people racist.

Secondly, I have read such article before, and I can't find a single word related to genocide.
But if you insist to use this word, then yes, the CCP does up to a plan of genocide. Not to Tibet nor those so called Turkic, but to Hans people.
What if I told you most of the minorities no need to follow the 1 Child Policy;
What if I told you the population growth rates of minorities in China including Tibetan, Mongolian, Kazakh etc are much more higher than Hans;
What if I told you most of the minorities have free education, they don't need to pay uni. school fees yet Han people have to;
What if I told you the CCP even help Tibetan to increase their educational level by building a lot of schools and uni., writing Tibetan-English-Mandarin Mathematics, physics and chemistry dictionary for them to meet the modern technology in their language, yet Lama's in India are teaching their children MPC only in English;
What if I told you there many Hans are so dissatisfied of the CCP, which always take sides with minorities even if they are criminals and ignore what Hans people need, just because of Harmony.
What if I told you Tibetan have no longer need to afraid of hands chopping and eyes digging, just because they don't act a good boy in front of those landlord and Lamas.
In fact, freeing Tibet is one of the few good things the CCP have ever done.

oh the irony, if there is a genocide of han people then how come the demography is so skewed towards the Han population when 50 years ago they barely constituted 7% of the population. I have nothing against chine in fact our population is nearly 10% and they are my fellow Canadienne but I did not expect this from Chine and especially the harshness and humiliation this response has brought on our countrie.

oh the irony, if there is a genocide of han people then how come the demography is so skewed towards the Han population when 50 years ago they barely constituted 7% of the population. I have nothing against chine in fact our population is nearly 10% and they are my fellow Canadienne but I did not expect this from Chine and especially the harshness and humiliation this response has brought on our countrie.

Yes very irony indeed. The percentage of the population of Han people out of the whole is dropping in these recent years. Also the population of Tibetan in China has been increasing from 30 millions (1950) to 54 millions (current), yet people still call this a genocide (not to mention the population rarely increase during the period of Lama's Tibet).
I wonder how many lives of Han people have been killed because of the 1 Child Policy.

Yes very irony indeed. The percentage of the population of Han people out of the whole is dropping in these recent years. Also the population of Tibetan in China has been increasing from 30 millions (1950) to 54 millions (current), yet people still call this a genocide (not to mention the population rarely increase during the period of Lama's Tibet).

I was talking in reference to xinjiang demography mon ami, anyways I was crossing the line earlier out of emotion and start chatting this offtopic, in fact what you did was good as did was in your national interest I guess!

May be since you chine were so mean to us at UN today , may be ming you treat to me to some dim sum ;) :cheers:

Why is Canada?! outside western countries, I think most of other countries think Canada as a follower (D0g) of American, and Canada also think they are human guardian, and they are very active, always criticise other countries, I have see such report that they criticise china, if it not be protected by USA, it can't exist, a very ugly and smug country.
I think as a middle power, Canada should live their life, don't always point their stink finger at others, or other will counterattack....

And this news is nothing with indian, but seems indian are very high, yes, cuba, china, russia and NK have small or big human right problem, but I think Russia, Cuba and China do much better than india, first protect your women, your children, and your low class caste people first, then criticise us.
Here indian criticise other countries on human right, just because they are democratic countries like Canada?! what a world class joke!

I was talking in reference to xinjiang demography mon ami, anyways I was crossing the line earlier out of emotion and start chatting this offtopic, in fact what you did was good as did was in your national interest I guess!

May be since you chine were so mean to us at UN today , may be ming you treat to me to some dim sum ;) :cheers:

I know sometimes China is acting funny, but what is true is true, it is not a simple world with only black and white colors. I don't like the CCP, in fact nobody does, I suppose even in Canada most of you guys dislike your politicians am I right~
Okay next time I go to Vancouver I will own you some dimsum, with bonus Shrimp dumplings~

:what::cheesy::rofl:

North Korea condemning Canada on 'peaceful assembly and freedom of expression, torture and other ill-treatment, racism and xenophobia'.....
Is the sun going to rise from the west tomorrow?

If only these countries had a better history with human rights.

In N. Korea and those countries they certainly can do many thing to you for many reason ,but I never heard they kill you because you can't understand their language.

Robert Dzieka

never been to canada so dont know how racist they are. But am pretty sure they are more open than russians...

HAHA the Axis of Destitute is telling us we are deprived of Human Rights? They don't even understand the value of human life! Such nations are the laughing stock of the world. We all laugh at the these disfigured nations, they are the deranged kids in school no one befriends. Their "friendship" is forged not on mutual understanding but on being ridiculed by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom