What's new

Can we move past the rivalry between India and Pakistan?

:rofl: if you do that on the basis of Islamic brotherhood trust me i will not have a problem BUT here the problem is India is trying to cling to ethnic card for poking its nose in Pakistani affairs.
Who is poking its nose , I think its Pakistan who is poking its nose in every matter of our country. Whether its Kashmir or any other part . Training terrorist , sending terrorist.Accepted by your own mushy.

We hear this talk of rejecting something even if presented on platter when one knows well that he has no choice but to say "grapes are sour" ;)

Yeah thats why we see bhartis utilising their energy every now and then for proving two-nation theory as wrong ;)

Indeed Partition was one of the best thing that happened. Thanks to our leader Jinnah for giving us :pakistan:

thanks to our foresighted leaders who cut the tumor long time back for good. they knew it would grow into cancerous tumor some day:wave: international migraine :D

Undoubtedly sibling rivalry goes very deep and one must not forget that India & Pakistan are midnight twins born thru 'Caeserean' operation. (I mean to say that a lot of bloodshed was involved)

However, it is about time we grew up and act in a mature manner. Problem will always be that Pakistan, as a younger sibling, will expect concessions from the elder and bigger India. Would India oblige?
IMO eventually but not at this point in time.

Nevertheless it is about time that we go beyond "better than thou" in this august forum.

Is not that Pakistan one day older....so India is the younger sibling :) and will expect concessions from the elder brother

Hello all ...

We have our differences. We both agree on that. There are few topics which go round and round with no meaningful discussions.

Can we put our past back and move forward? I don't care about what happened in the past. I don't want to be in a hangover of the stuff that has already happened.

Can't we look for a good future? :smitten:

ps: really bored and irritated after reading the same posts how India did that to Pakistan and how Pakistan is doing this to India :hang2:

At least, I am not that optimistic

I think this rivalry has been one of the many reasons, why we are developing so fast or say we have achieved many things due to the this rivalry.

I think this rivalry has been one of the many reasons, why we are developing so fast or say we have achieved many things due to the this rivalry.

you have the US/europe to thank for alot of your development.

big time.

I have many reasons, enough to burn this whole thread :azn:

sometime such sarcasm (as in your post #26) really piss me off :D

Ok buddy,whatever reasons it has been beneficial for both of us (Indians and Pakistanis) in our own ways.

My answer was just for Jana who said Indians reject Partition and I just told her the reality that Indians welcome Partition just like Pakistanis welcome Partition.

As simple as that. and dont get pissed off ..this is just a online forum:lol:

Last edited:

hahahahahahah you sound like Bush Jr. when he said ohhh aahhh Muslims are jealous of US progress hahahaha as if US was the only country on earth that was developing

There are haters and nut jobs, and they attract a lot of attention due to their successful incessant flaming. I'm talking abt the two nations and not just this thread.

The common peace loving citizens should learn to ignore these idiots and look at the broader picture. Thats half the challenge.

hahahahahahah you sound like Bush Jr. when he said ohhh aahhh Muslims are jealous of US progress hahahaha as if US was the only country on earth that was developing

and you are sounding senseless...

when did my post reflect that pakistan isnt developing or Pakistan is jealous of India ?? :what:

apart from that prove me wrong on my post that india has gained from this rivalry between India and pakistan.

Totally disagree, we had our eyes opened with a slap thanks to China's strides. Pakistan hardly poses a challenge or inspires. China does both.

read my post again fateh...Pakistan is one of the many reasons why we have come so far...india did learn a lesson from China, but three wars with Pakistan has contributed to our preparedness and affcted our bid to have the upperhand in the subcontinent.

Jana, I think if peace were to break out between India and Pakistan, you would have nothing to write about.

Here's the problem right here. We're obsessed with the past, and focus on one-upmanship rather than look for solutions.

*sigh*

But then optimists will be optimists. I still have hope.

Back
Top Bottom