What's new

Can we move past the rivalry between India and Pakistan?

Not till another 100 years.

See for example Bangladesh till they were Pakistani we have lots of problems now they are friend and Bangladesh is developing peacefully. :cheers: Yeah there are some jamaati radicals who are causing troubles for both but they are in minority.

This clearly speaks for typical Indian mindset that is trying to discredit those Bangaldeshi and strip them from their BD nationality because they are not Indian groupies or oppose Indian hegemony in Bangladesh.

Wake up jamati or awami or BNP they are Bangladeshis and bhartis have NO right to decide who is Bangladeshi and who is not.

As for pakistan Baluch people or sindhi people are not problem its just the most dominant and India hater elite of a particular group who is exploiting Pakistan and its people will not allow friendship of India-Pakistan.

Oh geez look at who is talking about imposing elites lolzzz

Indian Muslims have been shown their worth by your Hindu dominated "Justice" system in Ayodhya case.

This clearly speaks for typical Indian mindset that is trying to discredit those Bangaldeshi and strip them from their BD nationality because they are not Indian groupies or oppose Indian hegemony in Bangladesh.

Wake up jamati or awami or BNP they are Bangladeshis and bhartis have NO right to decide who is Bangladeshi and who is not.

Obviously no one is deciding except Bangladesh who is their citizen. No need to flame it.

[/quote]Oh geez look at who is talking about imposing elites lolzzz

Indian Muslims have been shown their worth by your Hindu dominated "Justice" system in Ayodhya case.[/quote]

Indian Muslim are our Muslim, We know what are the problems and how to solve them peacefully. Suggestion not advised.Don't want to discuss our internal issue with outsider.

Regards

Last edited:
Obviously no one is deciding except Bangladesh who is their citizen. No need to flame it.
Oh geez look at who is talking about imposing elites lolzzz

Indian Muslims have been shown their worth by your Hindu dominated "Justice" system in Ayodhya case.[/quote]

Indian Muslim are our Muslim, We know what are the problems and how to solve them peacefully. Suggestion not advised.Don't want to discuss our internal issue with outsider.

Regards[/QUOTE]

i guess indian muslims are your subjects right?

my word, do they even have any dignity left over there or does everything have to pass through people like this

no wonder things like ayodah verdict happen.

Maturity comes with age and experience, and both nations are as old as each other. The two nation theory is contentious but the partition was right.

Why should Pak be the younger one ? .. and younger in what way ? Size ? There are nations much smaller than Pak and India who gained independence much later who still go thru ups & downs but have their head in the right place.

When a family splits the younger brother cannot expect preferential treatment because of his age or size. He has to be one among equals .

I find it funny that Pak sometimes insists on being an equal ( as it should be) and other times refers to itself as the younger sibling.

In any case if the two nation theory is to be believed, were we siblings or simply two strangers living in the same geographical region ?

IMO age of a nation is not quite simply measured since when a country became independent. India as an idea has been a measurable, tangible entity for quite a while now. Pakistan as an Idea has existed for 63 years, and i would argue that there is some truth in the fact that they got mostly a moth-eaten nation. The peculiar nature of their economy then (agrarian and Feudal, not many industries) was an additional problem, I think.

Yes they are the younger and smaller sibling, whether they openly acknowledge it or not. I put down the insistence on being equal to India to insecurity at being swamped. The fact that India has far-reaching cultural influence due to Bollywood, et al does not help things.

We cringe inwardly at the thought of accepting the two-nation theory because we refuse to accept that Indian Muslims are any less Indian than Hindus. The blunt fact is that Hindus can say that because there are more of us. Also, I'm being rather frank here but I believe that Hindus (generally) are more accepting of other faiths because of the inherent nature and age of the belief system. A large Muslim minority in India will always be much secure than a large Hindu minority in an Islamic nation. So in that sense, the two-nation theory works.

In the end, money talks and BS walks. Smart people on both sides have to realize that the only way this argument will end is when both nations have too much to lose economically by going to war. China has passed that stage. We're there, and we need to help Pakistan get there as soon as possible.

O

Regards

oh yeah and Pakistani Sindhis and Balochis and Pakhtuns are Indian internal matter thats why bhartis poke their nose into our affairs?

On another note we have this concept of Islamic brotherhood and we do raise voice for Muslims irrespective of how strong or weak this concept is in current scenario. BUT Tell me do you have any such weak or strong concept to speak on behalf of Pakistani Sindhis. Pakistani Balochs, Pakistani Pukhtuns????

Or even speak on behalf of Pakistani Hindus?

:no:

India as an idea has been a measurable, tangible entity for quite a while now. Pakistan as an Idea has existed for 63 years, and i would argue that there is some truth in the fact that they got mostly a moth-eaten nation.

i would like to add that its not just about religion, there are ethnic differences which are a big barrier and have been a big barrier for "millenia" - you can broadly refer to this as pakistan.

oh yeah and Pakistani Sindhis and Balochis and Pakhtuns are Indian internal matter thats why bhartis poke their nose into our affairs?

On another note we have this concept of Islamic brotherhood and we do raise voice for Muslims irrespective of how strong or weak this concept is in current scenario. BUT Tell me do you have any such weak or strong concept to speak on behalf of Pakistani Sindhis. Pakistani Balochs, Pakistani Pukhtuns????

Or even speak on behalf of Pakistani Hindus?

:no:

According to you If you are speaking for Islamic brotherhood We have more muslim than yours, So we have first right to speak for Pakistan sindhis , balochis , and pakhtuns. But neither we are speaking nor doing any act. Rather than you who is trying to become Messiah of Islamic world.

According to you If you are speaking for Islamic brotherhood We have more muslim than yours, So we have first right to speak for Pakistan sindhis , balochis , and pakhtuns. But neither we are speaking nor doing any act. Rather than you who is trying to become Messiah of Islamic world.

:rofl: if you do that on the basis of Islamic brotherhood trust me i will not have a problem BUT here the problem is India is trying to cling to ethnic card for poking its nose in Pakistani affairs.

Your basis of more Muslims than Pakistan in itself will strip the ethnic strive of its claims lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The biggest of all these is Indian denial mod about existence of Pakistan and Indian dream of disintegrating Pakistan consequently eliminating it from face of the world.

Believe me.....Even if some one were to give Pakistan to India on a silver platter,we will not accept it.

Frankly we are much better off without modern-day Pakistan and in the hindsight Partition was one of the best things to have happened to India.

Bitter but true.

now here we, go, what did the thread starter had in mind, before making this useless thread??

Believe me.....Even if some one were to give Pakistan to India on a silver platter,we will not accept it.

We hear this talk of rejecting something even if presented on platter when one knows well that he has no choice but to say "grapes are sour" ;)

Frankly we are much better off without modern-day Pakistan and in the hindsight Partition was one of the best things to have happened to India.

Bitter but true.

Yeah thats why we see bhartis utilising their energy every now and then for proving two-nation theory as wrong ;)

Indeed Partition was one of the best thing that happened. Thanks to our leader Jinnah for giving us :pakistan:

We hear this talk of rejecting something even if presented on platter when one knows well that he has no choice but to say "grapes are sour" ;)

"Grapes are sour"...I can only lol at that.

Indeed Partition was one of the best thing that happened. Thanks to our leader Jinnah for giving us :pakistan:

At last we are on the same page on something.I also heartily thank Jinnah for taking away modern-day Pakistan from Modern-day India.

why?? you will have more toilets:rofl:

Just think about it one more time:lol:

Well if I say the true reason it will be construed as flaming here. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom