What's new

Can we mail a Camera to Pakistan ?

The box will definitely get there in one piece.
Not sure about the camera in it.

my connection in custom suggest , that if its possible ask your wife to make a invoice , and put 10$ cost of item instead of its actual amount which will be around (1200-1800$ ) , so than he might be able to get it out in around 1000-2000 Rishwat .. but I wonder if fake invoice can be made in US ? :unsure:

Guys i need help from you , I recently sold my Nikon D750 and now I am thinking to upgrade to D810 , and the price i am getting it in is 1100$ , thing is i find some good used cameras on Ebay in reasonable price, so i ask my wife to purchase it for me, but i don't know if she can mail it to Pakistan ? does anyone know my wife can mail a Dslr camera through Fedex or DHL like service ? if yes what would be custom duty or tax ?

@VCheng @Oscar @Tps43 @war&peace @Horus @Stealth @The Sandman @waz @OsmanAli98 @Mentee @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @ziaulislam @American Pakistani @MultaniGuy
I bought a glock .2nd hand 150$..
Disassembled and brought .in 2 trips..

Bringing a camera peice of cake...

Custom duty would be higher if i am not wrong but i have heard horrible stuff about our customs staff like they keep your products and will demand money to release it etc. That's the thing that scares me most i hope i am wrong and these are very rare incidents. Btw if you're in Lahore why not try Hafiz centre for this kind of stuff?
cuatoms at karachi kept my smart watch asked me to provide NOC from Deaprtment of defence when i asked them why and how they said chai pani kr ddo or lay jao. their chai pani cost me 5000pkr

Back
Top Bottom