What's new

Can we discuess this here?

I remember that in Surah Baqarah, Allah stated in no unclear terms "There is no compulsion in religion". Meaning what? Encourage Islam, but don't compel others do be Islamic. Are you ready to throw away the clear statements of the Quran for your higher morals? Just because you are unable to convince people to follow a moralistic life, just because you are unable to make people good Muslims you are going to forgo the Quran and take it upon yourself to reinvent Islam as to whatever you seem fit?

Either you accept the Quran or you reject it... Either you reject your compelling force or you accept that "there is no compulsion in religion".

Of course no one should force people to go to the mosque, but we can take away the things that promote immorality in the society. How about closing down bars & clubs? [If they do have on in Pak]

none.

But as pointed out these aren't public places this was done within the chaar diwari of someone's house. Instead of going against why it was done, some controls on it would be better. Like handing over alcohol to minors should be a punishable offence whether in private or public.

none.

But as pointed out these aren't public places this was done within the chaar diwari of someone's house. Instead of going against why it was done, some controls on it would be better. Like handing over alcohol to minors should be a punishable offence whether in private or public.

sir there is something which muslims call ""HADOOD" these are rules defined by the God....and no one can even change a word of them.....and alcohal and drugs and property laws.....lasws about marriage.....Hurmat.....etc....came under hadood....and we have to follow hadood...whether we like or not...as we have the belief that there is God...without seeing God.....Like this we have to follow hadood whether we understand there importance or not....

alcohal falls in hadood's category...whether in the boundry wall or not....this is the law made by our God....for us....and Allah knows better what is good for us......

Yes there are religious instructions. But if a man and a woman don't care about it then? I can give you that public display of affection like making out can be restricted. But what they do privately? Why control that?

hmm... i agree yeah u can't ACTUALLY control what a person can do privately..so i guess v must let it go...i mean every1 knowz what's right and wrong for them...so y fret over it...right? but Asim bro , it also spoils the other ppl at the same time..i mean whoever gets exposed to it...it's like a rapidly breeding and spreading disease which v can now be found right where OUR ROOTS ARE...and I can guess the government should really do something TO THROW THESE CREEPING EVIL INSECTS OUT OF OUR ROOTS...b4 it's 2 late:(

you are righ......in islam we have strict punishments to control this thing......asim islam is just not a religion...its a frame work by our God....to spend our lives......and we should be in this frame work....and islam does not give these type of liberties even to a person.....

and its good for us....

there is a example.....

every machine in the marcket has a manual ith it by the creater of manufacturer.....because manufacturer knos better the limitations of his machine.....if some one donot follow the mannual then there will be problems....same is the case with the human........Allah given us our mannual in he shape of Islam....and also a model showing ho o use it.....and now we have to follow that model.....not the man made model's.......

Look. Islam will be followed by people who would want to follow it. People who don't want to follow it, can go on doing whatever they want right? If it does not allow it, too bad, they'd goto hell.

But for me to go up a person and tell him "NO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RESTRICTIONS" is like telling him, "You have to follow Islam".

Look. Islam will be followed by people who would want to follow it. People who don't want to follow it, can go on doing whatever they want right? If it does not allow it, too bad, they'd goto hell.

But for me to go up a person and tell him "NO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RESTRICTIONS" is like telling him, "You have to follow Islam".

brother there is no ay out from islam.....who ever leave's the islam he is ""murtad"" and the punishment for the "murtad"" is only death.....

yes we have to say him...follow the islam.........its the basic principal of islam....and no one can deny it....and its also stated in quraan........

so brother we have to do this...

The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. Why select the extreme, killing people type of interpretations?

If somebody is declaring himself as a Muslim it's upto him to do it right. How many things will you kill a person for just because you think he a person is not a good Muslim. Praying in a different way >> Murtad >> kill. Believing in Saints >> Murtad >> Kill. Dancing at weddings >> Murtad >> Kill. Singing a song >> Murtad >> Kill.

Islam is not a religion that should become an excuse to kill. Everybody has their own understanding of what Islam is. If we follow a state Islam then how will there ever be Ijtihad? Oh yeah, we already declared Ijtihad as haraam and outlawed questioning.

Islam is open to human interpretation. All you are allowed to do is, put forth an argument. Is the Islam you want so weak that it can't even convince Muslims to become good Muslims? How immoral are Muslims that they need morality laws? Sounds insulting right? But it is the only logical deduction since you have to resort to killing to keep Muslims, as your kind of Muslims. Perhaps its the killing and the forced Islam that is drawing people away?

"I will not worship what you worship, nor will you worship what I worship. I will never worship what you worship... To you, your religion - to me mine"
-- Surah Kafiroon, The Holy Quran.

That is the amount of freedom that this declaration grants anyone who does not want to follow our path. Freedom is attractive. And people will be drawn to it. If you force people towards Islam at gunpoint or threaten death, they'll run away from you. What do common people do when they see a man with a gun? Get away from him.

The Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. Why select the extreme, killing people type of interpretations?

If somebody is declaring himself as a Muslim it's upto him to do it right. How many things will you kill a person for just because you think he a person is not a good Muslim. Praying in a different way >> Murtad >> kill. Believing in Saints >> Murtad >> Kill. Dancing at weddings >> Murtad >> Kill. Singing a song >> Murtad >> Kill.

Islam is not a religion that should become an excuse to kill. Everybody has their own understanding of what Islam is. If we follow a state Islam then how will there ever be Ijtihad? Oh yeah, we already declared Ijtihad as haraam and outlawed questioning.

Islam is open to human interpretation. All you are allowed to do is, put forth an argument. Is the Islam you want so weak that it can't even convince Muslims to become good Muslims? How immoral are Muslims that they need morality laws? Sounds insulting right? But it is the only logical deduction since you have to resort to killing to keep Muslims, as your kind of Muslims. Perhaps its the killing and the forced Islam that is drawing people away?

"I will not worship what you worship, nor will you worship what I worship. I will never worship what you worship... To you, your religion - to me mine"
-- Surah Kafiroon, The Holy Quran.

That is the amount of freedom that this declaration grants anyone who does not want to follow our path. Freedom is attractive. And people will be drawn to it. If you force people towards Islam at gunpoint or threaten death, they'll run away from you. What do common people do when they see a man with a gun? Get away from him.

Asim Bro :) i must confess that i am unable to prove my point, When muslim call someone MURTAD means he has done something very serious, not by dancing in wedding or singing a song, MURTAD is a person that has converted to christinty/hindu etc that was once a muslim, Or ZAANI is sentenced to death in Islam if he has done this after the marriage, before marriage if adultry proved there is some other panelty that i dont remember but that is severe as well. The islamic rules are already here but the problem is implementing in Pak the elite or the wealthy society are like GODS they are allowed to do whatever they like to do and the law and order agencies are there to make money of a crime that has happened. thats why i keep on telling that we need a major operation ;) Start seeing Dr. Zakir Naik Lectures that is from IRF India, This advice is for every muslim, he is a great scholar of Islam and comparetive religions

www.irf.net

Bro in islamic society we all have certain duties, you cannot sit and watch all this happening around you,Islam also tells Muslim parents to teach prayers to thier children and if he gets 7 and still not able to pray 5 times there is some punishment as well,
I know i am not a good writer but will try to learn as time goes by InshaAllah

Regards

Mansoor

Back
Top Bottom