What's new

Can we discuess this here?

should pervez musharaf and his team be allowed to impose turkish ideas on pakistani communit...???.............

certainly molvi's should not be allowed to force something but musharaf should also be not allowed to do ll that........

Musharraf will certainly not do that. Come on now, he is a genius, took a President off, and planned a successful coup, and then leaded the country to a prosperous path.

He is definaltely not doing that.

Musharraf will certainly not do that. Come on now, he is a genius, took a President off, and planned a successful coup, and then leaded the country to a prosperous path.

He is definaltely not doing that.

Musharraf spent seven years of his childhood in Turkey - one of the world's most secularized Muslim countries - learned to speak Turkish, and even lists Ataturk as his "most admired person" on his official profile.

Shortly after overthrowing the civilian government of Nawaz Sharif in an October 12, 1999 military coup, he told Turkish journalists that ''as a model, Kamal Ataturk [the founder of modern Turkey] did a great deal for Turkey. I have his biography. We will see what I can do for Pakistan.''

He has been influenced by the writings of Ataturk, He is taking Pakistan to the same path

yes, musharaf is taking nation towars secularism slowl but stteadly.....
musharaf's vision is oriented towards atta turk despite of being toward's Our founding father's views......they wants to see pakistan as a progressive islamic republic.....where all the laws of islam will be implimented and the government is responsible for providing the suporting environment......

but where are we going...or in other words where are they leading us to....

Dear guys,
Salam o alaikum,
Reason for all this happening in Pak is just because of double standards and not being a practical muslims, talking is always easy, the system and poeple around us aincluding us all are hypocrates, everyobne is up to find a glitch and hole in the system to exploit it its full, we must start doing something, keeping a close look at our children, being a good role model for the coming generation, try toi curb that evil that has already penetrated in us and pray from almighty Allah to help us in acheiving our goal.
Regarding musharaf he has done no good for Pakistan, all these statistics are pure disguise, selling resources for nuts, army running all over, controlling all the major civillian administration, taking/grabbing lands for cheap for retd and active army men, enjoying audit free huge chunk of the hard earned money of Pople of Pak, due to his policy we are seeing this in our home land

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/specials/images/724_pakpicx45_sq/672944_dargai-soldiers.jpg

WaSalam

Mansoor

Ok you managed to annoy me now......

What the hell has your post got to do with that image?

I don't know who those soldiers were, but they deserve better than to be paraded on a pointless post on an internet forum.
Imagine if that was a relative of yours, you cretin and SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Ok you managed to annoy me now......

What the hell has your post got to do with that image?

I don't know who those soldiers were, but they deserve better than to be paraded on a pointless post on an internet forum.
Imagine if that was a relative of yours, you cretin and SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Blame the Photographer or send an e-mail to the bbc.

But in the end Musharraf was partly responsible for the attacks

Sorry but the BBC didn't post it here......

I suggest you re-read the post, and explain what relationship one has with the other?

Just because someone else has posted something doesn't make it the right thing to do. Should I post a link to those offensive cartoons and say "don't blame me for posting the link blame the papers"

I am sure the families of those soldiers would be happy for you make a political point off the bodies of their dead sons.

Well done you should be proud:tdown:

Should I post a link to those offensive cartoons and say "don't blame me for posting the link blame the papers"

Dont complain if you get banned :eek:

I am sure the families of those soldiers would be happy for you make a political point off the bodies of their dead sons.

Well done you should be proud:tdown:

They died because musharraf made a bad decision, If he didn't had bombed the madersa in first place this wouldn't have happened. Ask someone who lost their child in the bombing; wouldn't he be angry at the army? wouldn't he seek revenge? its in the human nature.

Dear keysersoze,
I feel that i lost my brothers in those attacks in dargai, posting that picture here was to just ask my fellow country men and brothers that whats going on here and how we can help not to happen again, closing your eyes doesnt mean that it is not happening here, finding the solution is the answer, in my humble opinion the only way to salvation is to be a practical muslim, believe in Allah, stop seeking help from USA and believe in ourselves and a major revolution in our home land to clean it once and for all, and sorry if i have hurted anyone it was not my intension to hurt.
it is time that we must stop going for that so called "liberal and secular"
we must remember that Pakistan was made on the name of Islam and for muslims, we must surrender to Islam and a practical muslim not a hypocrate, everybody is using the religion for there own personal deeds, where to get the right answer? If you start finding the answers for your question and you see around you in Pak you will start to suffocate, no Islam, no family values, nothing left everything vanshing fast.

Mansoor

Dear keysersoze,
I feel that i lost my brothers in those attacks in dargai, posting that picture here was to just ask my fellow country men and brothers that whats going on here and how we can help not to happen again, closing your eyes doesnt mean that it is not happening here, finding the solution is the answer, in my humble opinion the only way to salvation is to be a practical muslim, believe in Allah, stop seeking help from USA and believe in ourselves and a major revolution in our home land to clean it once and for all, and sorry if i have hurted anyone it was not my intension to hurt.
it is time that we must stop going for that so called "liberal and secular"
we must remember that Pakistan was made on the name of Islam and for muslims, we must surrender to Islam and a practical muslim not a hypocrate, everybody is using the religion for there own personal deeds, where to get the right answer? If you start finding the answers for your question and you see around you in Pak you will start to suffocate, no Islam, no family values, nothing left everything vanshing fast.

Mansoor
We killed terrorists in the madarassa. People said they were innocents, then the "innocents" had bombs and expertise to attack a military base.

What are you saying we should stop fighting terrorists just because they might fight back? We aren't a bunch of pussies here and will take on the enemy.

We killed terrorists in the madarassa. People said they were innocents, then the "innocents" had bombs and expertise to attack a military base.

What are you saying we should stop fighting terrorists just because they might fight back? We aren't a bunch of pussies here and will take on the enemy.

This looks like revenge tactic, Anyone can be a potential terrorist if he is angry enough to carry out the task.

Who created the terrorist in first place? Army went in and bombed the madersa and expects no retaliation? Why cant they just tell the truth that NATO did it, are NATO soldiers more important then ours?!

We expect retaliation but don't go about saying that the people we bombed were innocents. This only reaffirms our belief that the people we bombed were no innocents.

So I guess we should start bombing a lot more and wipe them off before they get a chance to bomb us. Why should we even give them a chance?

We expect retaliation but don't go about saying that the people we bombed were innocents. This only reaffirms our belief that the people we bombed were no innocents.

So I guess we should start bombing a lot more and wipe them off before they get a chance to bomb us. Why should we even give them a chance?

Here the list of those who were killed in Bajour attacked, and sadly none of them where AQ members. They were Pakistani.

The list was issued on the The News 05 Nov 2006.

It was claimed that one of the deceased was only seven-year old, three were eight, three nine, one was 10, four were 11, four were 12, eight were 13, six were 14, nine were 15, 19 were 16, 12 were 17, three were 18, three were 19 and only two were 21-year old.

The names, father names, ages and addresses of the deceased are as follows: Maulvi Liaqat Ali (34), son of Abdur Rahim, Mohammad Tahir (16), Maulvi Khaleefa, Azizul Wahab (15), son of Aseer Mohammad, Fazal Wahab (16), son of Sada Khan, Ziauddin (16), son of Nader Khan, Mohammad Yunus (16), son of Rahim Jan and Fazal Hakim (19), son of Gul Rahman, Ilyas (13), son of Syed Rahim Jan, Sohail (07), son of Abul Wahab, Asadullah (09), son of Mohibullah, Shoaib (08), son of Nisaruddin, Khalilullah (09), son of Khan, Noor Mohammad (08), son Hazrat Mohammad, Khalid (12), Saifullah (09), son of Azizur Rahman, residents of Inamkhwaro Chingai, Mamond tehsil of Bajaur Agency.

Razi Mohammad (16, son of Gul Hasan Khan and Mashooq Jan (15), son of Mian Gul Bacha, residents of Darra Salarzai, Bajaur.

Nawab (17), son of Mirzada, Sultanat Khan (16), son of Shamsur Rahman, Ziaur Rahman (13), son of Mursaleen, Noor Mohammad (15), son of Chanai, Mohammad Yaas Khan (16) son of Fazlur Rahman, Qari Alamzeb (14), son of Karim, residents of Ghundai, Salarzai, Bajaur.

Ghulam Nabi (21), son of Baacha Khan, Ziaur Rahman (17), son of Maulvi Taj Mohammad, Abdullah (18), son of Mohammad Zada, Ikramullah (17), son of Sultan Zamin, Inayatur Rahman (16) and Shahbuddin (15), sons of Fateh Rahman, Yahya Khan (16), son of Maulvi Zamin, Rahatullah, (17), son of Maulvi Jan Zamin, Khan (21), Mohammad Salim (11), son of Mohammad Karim and Shahjehan (15), residents of Damadola, Bajaur.

Gul Sher Khan (15), son of Habibur Rahman, Bakht Muneer (14), Numair (14), son of Mirullah Khan, Mashooq Khan (16), residents of Gatkai Mamond, Bajaur.

Ihsanullah (16), resident of Pashat, Salarzai. Luqman (12) and Jannatullah (13), residents of Kasai Salarzai, Bajaur.

Ismail (12), son of Maulvi Said Ahmad, Tangai Salarzai, Bajaur Agency. Taseel Khan (18), resident of Wara Kharkai Mamond, Bajaur.

Zaheeruddin (16), son of Sirajuddin and Qari Ishaq (19), son of Lali Maula, residents of Chingazo Khaar, Bajaur.

Jamshed Khan (14) and Alam Nabi (11), sons of Mohammad Khan, residents of Maina Mamond, Bajaur.

Qari Abdul Karim (19), son of Abdullah and Rahmatullah (14), residents of Zorbandar, Bajaur.

Abdus Samad (17), son of Baacha Ustaz, Siraj (16) son of Ghani, residents of Qung Salarzai, Bajaur.

Saeedullah (17), son of Daryab, residents of Kamarsar, Bajaur.

Abdul Waris (16), son of Musafir, resident of Siddiqabad, Bajaur.

Darvesh (13), Ameer Said (15) and Shaukat (14), residents of Mohmand Agency.

Inayatur Rahman (17), son of Rafiullah, Kumbar Maidan, district Dir.

Salman (16), son of Said Malook, Fazal Wahab (18), Baacha Rahman (13), residents of Swat.

Wali-ur-Rahman (17) and Iftikhar (17), son of Sher Zaman, resident of district Sawabi.

Inayatullah (15), resident of district Dir. Adnan (16), Najibullah (13), Naeemullah (17), Hizbullah (10), Kitab Gul (12), Wilayat Khan (11), Zabihullah (16), Shehzad Gul (11), residents of Nooristan, Afghanistan.

Shabir (15), son of Gulamin Jan, residents of Seevai Mamond, Bajaur, Qari Sharifullah (17), son of Azam Khan, Shafiullah (16), residents of Badan Mamond.

Nimatullah (14), resident of Pashat Salarzai, Bajaur. Shakirullah (16), son of Salim Jan, residnet of Dabar Mamond, Bajaur.

Talha (08), son of Ghulam Rasool, resident of Harichand, district Charsadda.

While the age of one Jamroz Khan, son of Mashooq Khan, resident of Sango Salarzai, Bajaur could not be ascertained.

then the "innocents" had bombs and expertise to attack a military base.

Did they found any weapons cache in the madersa? any AK-47's? RPG's? IED's ?

The only thing they found were the burned copies of quran lying around the dead children.

What happened at the recruiting center was wrong but it was triggered by the bombing of madersa in first place, the tribal people are not doing this for fun; they want to settle the score by killing as many army people as possible.
I hope we don't see another civil war; many rouge nations and their pawns are waiting to take advantage of this situation.

Back
Top Bottom